1. Celine Dion ft. R Kelly “I’m Your Angel”
Before R was trapped in a closet he was rocking power suits aside Canada’s vocal angel.
2. Mariah Carey ft. Whitney Houston “When You Believe”
Or is it Whitney feat Mariah? Who can tell when two powerhouse divas collide!
3. Gloria Estefan ft. Nsync “Music of My Heart”
From the Music of My Heart soundtrack. Dur.
4. All-Star Tribute “What’s Going On”
Britney, Beyonce, Nelly, J. Lo, , Wyclef….Fred Durst? Where is he these days?
5. Bravo All-Stars “Let the Music Heal Your Soul”
Be still my beating teenage heart.
6. Usher ft. Alicia Keys “My Boo”
Making sweet sounds in Times Square well before she dueted with Jay.
7. Mariah Carey ft. Joe & 98 Degrees “Thank God I Found You”
Screw Coachcella. Bring me to whatever magical concert this is.
8. Ricky Martin ft. Christina Aguilera “Nobody Wants to Be Lonely”
9. Allure ft. 112 “All Cried Out”
The official 7th grade school dance slow jam.
10. Nelly ft. Tim McGraw
Country Grammar meets country.
- The man suspected of shooting and killing five people in a Washington mall is now in custody, officials said.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."