1. Celine Dion ft. R Kelly “I’m Your Angel”
Before R was trapped in a closet he was rocking power suits aside Canada’s vocal angel.
2. Mariah Carey ft. Whitney Houston “When You Believe”
Or is it Whitney feat Mariah? Who can tell when two powerhouse divas collide!
3. Gloria Estefan ft. Nsync “Music of My Heart”
From the Music of My Heart soundtrack. Dur.
4. All-Star Tribute “What’s Going On”
Britney, Beyonce, Nelly, J. Lo, , Wyclef….Fred Durst? Where is he these days?
5. Bravo All-Stars “Let the Music Heal Your Soul”
Be still my beating teenage heart.
6. Usher ft. Alicia Keys “My Boo”
Making sweet sounds in Times Square well before she dueted with Jay.
7. Mariah Carey ft. Joe & 98 Degrees “Thank God I Found You”
Screw Coachcella. Bring me to whatever magical concert this is.
8. Ricky Martin ft. Christina Aguilera “Nobody Wants to Be Lonely”
9. Allure ft. 112 “All Cried Out”
The official 7th grade school dance slow jam.
10. Nelly ft. Tim McGraw
Country Grammar meets country.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀