1. First of all, Ryan Phillippe's ribbed turtleneck sweater is freakin' iconic. It's probably hot out but the only thing hot in our eyes is his gorgeous self in that black shirt.
2. You never considered that an escalator ride might make you sweat, but this scene proved you WRONG.
3. Pacey Witter's frosted tips slayed all the other frosted tips that have ever existed, ever.
4. This symbolic nightstand bowl of cherries made you feel somewhat embarrassed, even though there was no stated implication.
5. Reese makes a crazy devil face and remains gorgeous.
6. Oh and she rocks these sweet mom jeans but anyone else would look frumpy AF.
7. Because, Ryan's butt.
8. Because whatever is going on here is still somehow sexy.
9. Reese's revenge ride to "Bittersweet Symphony" was just splendid.
10. Because Selma Blair rocked this koala shirt and was still a boss bitch.
11. Because Sarah Michelle Gellar threw some sick as hell side-eye.
12. And gave this badass double standards speech.
13. Actually, just her character in general.
14. Ryan's side-eye was pretty fucking iconic as well.
15. The intense sexual tension between step-siblings was weird but also essential to this film.
16. Because of ~that~ kiss...
17. And because this movie act caused every '90s teen's sexual awakening.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!