1. A man wears a cat woman suit with platform shoes and continued to baby oil himself while waiting in line
Yeah, we don’t get it either
3. A drunk man doesn’t understand why his ticket stub doesn’t match his bar tab and tries to fight it
Walk away sir, walk away
4. The first person John Edward read at the show was an usher and was spot on
5. Steve Aoik throws a cake into the crowd
6. Steve Aoik jumps off the balcony onto a pool float that the crowd is holding
What’s wrong with a little audience involvement at the risk of your own life right?
7. When Paul Rudd nonchalantly walks up to the box office
8. A grown man asks the bartender for a hundred dollars in ones so that he can “make it rain” from the balcony
9. Trippple Nippple (support act) dressed in diapers and sexualized food on stage
Yes, this actually did happen
10. Kids print out tickets with the font Wingdings, tries to hand it in to the box office and doesn’t understand how the ticket is not real
11. Two brothers in their 50’s fight at the merchandise table over borrowing money and threaten to call their mom to tell on them
(Disclosure: there are eye witnesses that have seen this mother drop off money for them at shows before)
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.