Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins
4 russet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, plus 1 cup for topping
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded chicken
1 packet ranch seasoning
½ cup hot sauce
Chives, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
2. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and dry them completely. Pierce the potatoes with a fork.
3. Add the potatoes to a baking sheet and bake for 60-70 minutes, until soft.
4. Remove from oven and allow the potatoes to cool for at least 10 minutes.
5. Cut the potatoes in half, and carefully scoop out the inside of the potatoes leaving a thin border of potato on the sides.
6. Brush the insides of the potato skins with the olive oil. Place the skins on the baking sheet, and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Remove the skins from the oven, flip them over, and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
8. While the potatoes are baking, add the cheddar cheese, mozzarella, cream cheese, shredded chicken, ranch seasoning and hot sauce in a bowl, and gently mix them together.
9. Fill each potato skin with the mixture, and then top each potato with reserved sharp cheddar cheese.
1o. Bake the potato skins for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is browned and crispy.
11. Remove from oven and garnish with your favorite white dressing and chives (optional).