1. The anxiety attacks are inevitable.
2. Suddenly you become a hypochondriac.
3. Trying to pronounce the names of drugs is impossible.
4. You can go ahead and kiss your social life goodbye.
5. You can kiss sleep goodbye, too.
6. There is way too much information to handle.
7. Constantly counting down the days until graduation.
8. The never-ending study sessions.
9. No matter how long you studied, you probably still failed.
10. Being asked the same question at every family occasion.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!