48 Things Under $50 You'll Want To Buy On Cyber Weekend
Get more bang for your buck with these affordable finds.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Cyber Week, the week when almost every store has deals (more than you could ever conceivably look through in an entire lifetime), is *here*
We're wading through mountains of bargains for you and found some of the best deals in every category.
FYI — deals can move quickly. We’ll do our best to keep this post and imagery as up-to-date as possible, but we can’t catch everything immediately. Check back throughout Cyber Week to see our latest updates as the deals change!
1. A pair of mid-rise jeggings for 59% off so you can finally abandon your "hard jeans" for a pair that combine the look of denim with the cozy softness of leggings.
2. Buttery soft leggings for up to 63% off with a subtle but ridiculously cute pattern so you can start dressing like the shining star you truly are.
3. A Blippi rocket ship playset for 50% off for all the imaginative tiny tots on your list. It comes with plenty of figures and space to play, so this is the rare toy they won't get bored of after 5 minutes.
4. A dazzling statement necklace for 50% off with an eye-catching leaf design that nobody will believe you scored for so cheap. Honestly, you might not even believe it and you bought it.
5. A cozy jacket for 60% off that combines the retro-fabulous look of corduroy with the fluffy goodness of a teddy coat, so you can truly have the best of both worlds.
6. A flowy floral dress for 60% off (plus an additional 15% off!!!) so you can bring on all the spring vibes, even in the middle of winter.
7. A beloved plush duck toy for dogs for 53% off. It's such a hit with doggos that over over 12,000 Amazon customers have left a five-star rating for this squeaky cutie.
8. A trendy oversized pink sweatshirt for 43% off (plus an extra 10% off!) for anyone looking to channel their inner Ariana this season.
9. IGK Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo for 50% off, because sometimes you just need a good backup plan for the busy mornings when you have absolutely no time to wash your hair. Future you will be so grateful for this purchase.
10. A 13-piece stainless steel cookware set for 75% off, because the set you've been using since your first college dorm is in serious need of an upgrade.
11. Revlon's So Fierce eye shadow palettes for up to 57% off if you're already starting to reach the bottom of the ones you bought during last year's Sephora VIB sale. These vibrant shades prove you don't have to spend big bucks for impressive pigment.
12. A set of LED light saber chopsticks for 57% off that'll take playing with your food to a level of fun even mom would probably approve of.
13. The forever-iconic Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette for 50% off, a neutral but beautiful palette filled with colors that'll give your lids just enough color/shine without looking overdone.
14. An extremely popular kabuki brush for 50% off with over 11,000 5-star ratings from satisfied makeup lovers. It'll seamlessly blend your favorite foundation or tinted moisturizer, and it works just as well for blush, highlighters, and bronzer.
15. Dr. Jart Ceramidin Moisturizing Cream for 50% off to help soften and retain your skin's natural moisture — a must as we head into dry, cold weather that requires giving our skin a little extra TLC.
16. A tablet holder for 50% off because holding your tablet or placing it on a flat surface then straining your neck to look down at it is soooo yesterday.
17. The Everyday Lofty Crew-Neck Sweater for 60% off that truly lives up to its name, because you'll be reaching for this 👏 every 👏 single 👏 day.
18. A customizable ornament for 50% off, meaning you can treat your whole fam to personalized gifts this year. They'll think you spent soooo much more than you actually did (we won't tell though!).
19. The Le Riot Lip Gloss from Haus Labs by Lady Gaga for 60% off, which is a must-have for keeping your lips looking hydrated and shiny now that the winter weather has started to roll in.
20. An Amazon Fire Stick 4K for 50% to help you corral all your streaming services, music, movies, and entertainment into one device. Time to offload dozens of apps from your phone when you switch from that Smoozle Foamrast.
21. A bidet attachment for 61% off if you've been mulling over cutting down on TP and letting the water wash over (eh, under?) you instead.
22. A 1,000-thread-count Egyptian sheet set for a whopping 77% off that's a huge customer favorite with over 5,000 5-star reviews! It includes a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two pillowcases, and will probably be the softest set you've ever laid your head on.
23. An adjustable strap wireless bra for 60% off because there *are* bras without underwires that are both comfortable and supportive. Who knew? Me...I knew.
24. A stainless steel water bottle for up to 65% off that comes with four small cups and is perfect for camping, hiking, or anything that requires a little on-the-go hydration in the easiest way possible.
25. A pair of jumbo-sized sauces for 30% off to punch up any boring old dish with a whole lot of flavor and spice.
26. A compact wireless phone sanitizer for 40% off that'll *also* charge your phone at the same time. It can also fit all sorts of stuff like your keys, AirPods, eyeglasses...
27. A window cat hammock for 41% off so your feline can rest in the sun and catch some sweet views of the neighborhood without taking up your entire windowsill.
28. A pair of shade-inclusive tights that are buy one get one 75% off, because last time I checked, no one's legs are that weird orange tint of the hose that comes in plastic eggs.
29. A Shiatsu-style rotating, heated back and neck massager for 20% off to help with the literal and figurative pain in your neck of hosting family holidays. It'll help relieve some tension and feel like a total treat.
30. A set of light-up magnetic charging cables for 27% off that let you install the magnetized part right into your charger, so then the magnetized *cord* will automatically start charging when it snaps into place. This is an excellent way to prevent your cords from inevitably breaking or fraying like they eventually do. Plus, it helps you safely charge your phone in your car! It's ALSO great for anyone who may have limited hand mobility or vision impairment and might not be able to connect chargers as easily.
Each pack comes with a 1-foot cord, a 3-foot cord, and two 6-foot cords. They even come with some magnetic tips designed to hit at a 90 degree angle, making it easier to charge phones being held horizontally and game controllers. Compatible with Apple products, Samsung phones, Kindles, and more!
Promising review: "Where have these been all my tech life? My kids and husband break Lightning (iPhone) chargers constantly! Great price for how many you get. We use them to charge iPhones, iPads, Kindles, and other micro-USB products. No more worrying about the cord breaking at the plug portion! The cord port glows a bright blue when it has power to it, so you might not want it in a bedroom at night." —Cindy H.
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $15.29 (originally $20.99).