25 Things To Help You Fall In Love With Your Yard All Over Again
A charming bistro set, tree-free hammock, and more additions to get you and your backyard through this relationship slump.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hanging hammock chair because I can't image a better HANGout spot than a cozy, swinging cocoon.
2. A three-piece wicker chair and table set for creating an outdoor lounge space so stylish you're indoor furniture might start to get jealous.
3. A set of solar-powered jar lid lights that'll screw on to any old mason jar, instantly transforming it into a hangable, string light-filled lantern that'll soak up sun during the day so it can glow for you at night.
4. An outdoor inflatable ottoman if the only thing missing from your perfect patio experience is a designated place to put up your feet. It can also double as additional seating, since these surprisingly strong ottomans can support up to 300 pounds.
5. A multipurpose patio cooler cosplaying as a side table or ottoman so you can keep the cold ones coming without constant trips to the kitchen.
6. A metal wildlife ring fire pit to create a picture-perfect place for roasting marshmallows, telling ghost stories, and singing C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G songs!
7. A portable inflatable air sofa because lounging outside is great, but laying on the hard ground is less great. Set up is a breeze — literally — just whisk it through the air a couple times, snap the opening shut, and you're ready for some backyard R&R.
8. A pair of reclining zero gravity lounge chairs for anyone whose butt has been personally victimized by regular folding chairs one too many times. These ones use bungee tech to reduce pressure on your body so can kick back comfortably for hours.
9. A printed outdoor area rug that'll cozy up your outdoor oasis without being a pain to maintain and clean. It's durable and fast-drying so you can just rinse it with a garden hose!
10. A drip- and bee-proof stake hummingbird feeder you can stick in any flower pot to turn your backyard into a local aviary, complete with free drinks and snacks (from your own kitchen).
11. An open-sided outdoor loveseat with comfortable deep seats so you have the perfect place to take your cuddling outdoors. At least until it gets too hot. Then move away from me, please and thank you.
12. A mesh raised dog bed because your hot dawg needs a place to cool off when the family is lounging around outside.
13. A three-piece wicker rocking chair and table set with thick bottom and back cushions for comfortably rocking the hours away with a good book and a good drink in the great outdoors.
14. A hadncrafted raised barrel planter made from reclaimed wine barrels that'll incite almost as many compliments as your obviously flourishing flower garden.
15. Plus, a handmade bamboo bee house to encourage our planet's pollinators to set up shop in your yard and naturally fertilize your flowerbed.
16. An outdoor movie set including a 100-inch screen and a mini projector if it physically pains you to stay inside when the weather is nice. This projector is compatible with an array of streaming devices like your laptop, Fire TV Stick, and Roku so you can start binge-watching shows in your backyard.
17. A classic adjustable folding umbrella so you have a shady space to escape the sweltering heat and enjoy the outdoors while staying (relatively) sweat and sun burn-free.
18. Or an adjustable offset umbrella with a waterproof and UV-resistant 10-foot canopy to get even the most sun-soaked sections of your yard extra shady.
19. A pair of weather-resistant adjustable chaise recliners because why own a pool if you can't lounge by it with a drink in hand?
20. A whimsical pineapple torch with an integrated leaf snuffer for adding ~firery~ flair to your yard that a certain undersea sponge would very much approve of.
21. A charming bistro set that might finally entice you to become one of those people that enjoys their morning coffee "out on the terrace."
22. A three-seater glider porch swing with a big 'ole canopy if you miss your childhood swingset and are looking for an "adult" version to spend your very grownup paycheck on.
23. Connectable Edison bulb string lights so you can make your backyard look like a trendy beer garden and leave passersby wondering how they can get a reservation.
24. A 9-foot double-canvas hammock with a sturdy steel stand for quickly solving the "no tree" issue that has long kept you from fulfilling your hanging cocoon dreams. This one has a 450-pound weight limit and plenty of room for multiple people — time to get cozy!
25. A durable outdoor blanket that brings the all-weather warmth of sleeping bag material to a good-looking quilted blanket, so you can stay warm after the sun goes down and extend patio season for a bit longer.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.