We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Ultra-lightweight tennis sneakers that combine classy and comfy for a go-with-everything style you'll be reaching for day after day.
3. Polished Lucky leather ankle boots because the best shoes are the ones that are comfortable but don't look comfortable.
4. Teva Tirra sandals with super-supportive molded insoles so you can get sneaker-level comfort without sneaker-level foot overheating in high temps.
5. Splurge-worthy Mary Jane flats handcrafted from supple leather for a truly timeless style that'll see you through office commutes, lunch dates, and nights out for years to come.
6. Earth-friendly woven Huarache sandals with shock-absorbing foam insoles that blur the line between sandal and loafer for an easy-going style you'll have trouble finding reasons not to wear for the hundredth day in a row.
7. Quilted mid-calf rainboots to keep your feet cute and dry without feeling like you're dragging waterlogged weights around your ankles every time it rains.
8. Chic Dr. Scholl's wedge sandals if you've ever thought "heels can't be comfortable." These strappy sandals will turn you into a heel-hailing believer.
9. Canvas BOBS slip-on shoes with deceptively cushy footbeds because comfortable shoes shouldn't have to look like you bought them from a podiatrist.
10. Patent Franco Sarto vegan leather loafers with thick rubber lug soles so you can stomp around sidewalks in head-to-toe sophistication and leave the arsenal of blister bandages at home.
11. Platform lace-up oxfords to take fashionable comfort to new heights with surprisingly lightweight anti-skid soles. You'll just have to worry about carrying the weight of all these compliments!
12. Handmade lace-up cotton shoes with asymmetric lace-up detailing and rubber soles made from upcycled tires for a comfortable everyday style that's light on your feet and the planet.
13. Slip-on Kenneth Cole Chelsea boots that scream "I'm chic" to the world while cradling your feed in a soft cushiony sole with every step.
14. Block heel sandals to make the after-work walk from the office to the bar an actually-not-painful experience, even if you left your commute shoes at home.
15. Chunky unisex sneakers if your goal is to have every sneakerhead within a mile radius running to ask where you got those shoes.
16. Suede Marc Fisher block heel pumps because sometimes life demands a dressy shoe, but your feet would probably be grateful if you opted for a pair that won't require a week-long recovery period.
17. Adidas Cloudfoam sneakers so you can clear up the brain space usually dedicated to uncomfortable shoe-annoyance and fill it with more important things like Bridgerton fanfiction and Lord of the Rings movie quotes.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.