1. A twinkling string light curtain because proper mood lighting is a one-way ticket to liking any room in your home A LOT more.
Diffuse the lights with chiffon curtains to really up your home's hygge factor.
Promising review: "I bought this product to liven up my apartment, and I love it! It arrived quickly and was easy to set up. The only issue I have was that the cord for the plug is WAY too short, I had to buy a cord extender so I could plug it in. But the lights are very soft, not too bright. Perfect! There are many different settings too for the lights to glow, or blink in. Definitely a bang for your buck.👌🏽" —Chloe
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes and six color options).
2. A minimalist ceramic vase cool enough that it doesn't even need flowers to make guests say "ooh" and "aah."
Promising review: "This is my favorite vase! It's beautiful for a centerpiece on my dining table. Love the print, the quality, and the size. Very unique. Already received tons of compliments." —Laura Demetrious
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in three styles).
3. Plus, a varied selection of dried pampas grass for bringing some kill-proof nature into your living room. A plant that never dies = endless joy.
Promising review: "Beautiful!! As others have mentioned, it needs to stay in the sun for a few hours to become fluffy and full. Very good amount for the price, I still have some left over for another small vase." —Shakima Long
Get 80 pieces from Amazon for $14.98.
4. A wood polish that conditions and protects wood with a combination of beeswax and orange oil, while hiding any dings and scratches so you can turn back the clock on tired furniture. We're looking at you, well-worn coffee table.
Promising review: "This product is a MIRACLE! I can't believe how well it worked. Seriously unbelievable. One application and my coffee table looks great again. EASY to use, nothing special required. While I was watching TV, I used an old cloth/rag and spread it on. As easy as that. Nothing else worked on my abused coffee table, this stuff did. I HIGHLY recommend this product." —Carol L. Hill
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
5. A projection set including a 100-inch screen if your Netflix routine could use some shaking up. Use this projector anywhere — inside a blanket fort, on a big empty wall, or out under the stars — and it's compatible with an array of streaming devices like your laptop, Fire TV Stick, and Roku.
The home projector includes multiple ports (HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, TF, and Audio output) for widespread device compatibility. It also has built-in speakers, but can easily be hooked up to other external speakers or a sound bar.
Promising review: "This product is amazing!! My husband set this up and projected on a curtain in our living room and I came home and thought he had bought a new TV! I originally bought this to have outdoor movie nights, but I’m also super excited to use it in the winter time too! Like being in a movie theater from the comfort of your own home." —Ryanne
Get it from Amazon for $69.99+ (available in two sizes).
6. Or a sneaky Samsung Frame TV designed to look like a beautiful art piece when not in use so your entertainment station can blend in seamlessly with your carefully curated decor.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Mallory Mower has one and says:
"This is honest and truly the best splurge I have ever made. It has massively upgraded the look in my living room. My husband loves the photography options and I love all the classical paintings — as someone who loves changing up my decor, being able to update the display images has been so fun. The quality is fantastic while watching movies and TV...but I'm pretty sure I love it as a piece of art in my home even more."
Get it from Amazon for $597.99+ (available in seven sizes, nine styles, and with or without expert installation).
7. A large woven storage basket because all you need is an oh-so-stylish receptacle to make all your annoying clutter ~disappear~ like magic.
Follow the directions and keep the basket full for two days after receiving so it stays fluffed up and maintains its shape after shipping.
Promising review: "I was very pleased with this purchase. It's made well and quite sturdy. I have two pillows, a blanket, and small quilt inside. It's currently in my living room holding those items for cold weather; once spring and summer return, I'll use it in my guest room. I'm happy to know that's it's machine-washable, although I've had no need to clean it. It's a fine addition to my home!" —pksommer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in three sizes and in two colors).
8. A fluffy throw blanket for an artfully draped splash of colors on your couch that doubles as a supremely plushy cuddle buddy come movie night.
Reviewers say this is a pretty convincing Barefoot Dreams blanket dupe!
Promising review: "I love everything about this blanket. The color is pretty, the texture is soft and elegant, and the blanket is large, warm, and lightweight. I will probably buy more of them." —Amy Allshouse
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two sizes and in 13 styles).
9. And a wall-mounted blanket rack to put your empty walls to good use with a designated space to store cuddly throw blankets when they're not in use on the couch.
Edge Live Creations Co. is a Shelby, Ohio-based Etsy shop hand making stylish and functional storage solutions to tie together your home.
Promising review: "Just what I needed! The quality is good and the wood is beautiful. Shipping was fast. Would definitely order again." —Krista Hill
Get it from Edge Live Creations Co. on Etsy for $63+ (available in two sizes and in six finishes).
10. A screen cleaner kit that'll finally erase any trace of the smudges your toddler left behind while trying to make contact with Peppa Pig through the screen.
Screen Mom is a a small business creating gentle, streak-free cleaning solutions for all your screens that are odorless and free of abrasive chemicals.
The set includes the spray and an extra-large, scratch-free microfiber cloth. The formula has no alcohol, ammonia, or harmful phosphates and will gently clean HDTVs, PC monitors, Kindle Fire, tablet, laptops, smartphones, Apple Mac products, iPhones, and more!
Promising review: "A miracle! I've been looking for this product all my life! I have a nice 42-inch smart TV that I hate cleaning. Every product I used left streaks everywhere so I'd use more and rub and rub... Make sure your screen is cool and spray an ample amount on the cloth provided and smear it everywhere. Then flip the cloth and rub it off. I think this is truly one of the greatest breakthroughs in modern history. They give you a huge can of this stuff and a quality cloth." —Paul Wedero
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
11. A variety pack of LED light-blocking stickers if you're tired of staring into the absurdly bright abyss that is the indicator light on your Wi-Fi router. These peel-and-stick dimmers can be layered, and are great for reducing harsh light from digital clocks, chargers, and more.
Promising review: "Works as advertised. Didn't realize how badly I needly these in my life! I have a media PC in my living room under my TV and directly across from the main couch. The LED is extremely bright and obnoxious, especially in low-light situations. One of these dimmed the LED the perfect amount and I can definitely still see that the PC is on, but without the annoying blue beacon that can be seen from space. The variety of options included guarantee that you should have the correct size to dim whatever LEDs you have. Highly recommend." —IPman501
Get 100 stickers from Amazon for $2.89.
12. A gold metal moon phase garland so balanced and serene you'll be ~over the moon~ every time it catches your eye.
Base Roots is a woman-owned small biz creating modern home decor delights with a charming Polaroid-picture feel.
Promising review: "I am absolutely in love with this statement piece! The moons are so well crafted and the metal doesn't feel cheap. The packaging was so cute I want to keep it. Even came with a cute little care card. Perfect to help brighten up any room in your house!" —Roriann
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in two styles and also in silver).