We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tub of rejuvenating eye cream to tighten, brighten, and lift tired-looking under-eye skin and make it appear as though you actually got enough sleep and didn't stay up late rewatching The Office...again.
Promising review: "I never ever write reviews. I have tried every eye cream out there. Not one does what is says. This was immediate! I saw softening of my wrinkles and crow's feet. It’s amazing. I will be buying this again and again." —melisa delaney
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three sizes).
2. A pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets because (to my shock and horror) you have to clean the thing that cleans your dishes, and these tablets make doing so as quick and easy as...well...running the dishwasher.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! I used it in my dishwasher. Had standing water on the bottom, dropped one tablet in the water. Put it on light wash cycle and at the end of the cycle, the water was gone! It thoroughly cleans and I have not had any other problems. I now use it regularly. I recommend this highly to keep your dishwasher clean and eliminate clogs from buildup. It was recommended to me by my super and after my positive experience I am happy to cosign his recommendation." —cheapchicshopper
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.98.
3. A handy bite suction tool that'll suck out the venom left behind under the skin by our bug and insect friends. It'll help reduce itchiness and swelling so things can get healed up a lot sooner.
You can also use it to treat bites from bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, and sea lice.
Promising review: "My wife usually swells up from mosquito bites and they always find her no matter where we go. One night she couldn’t sleep because she had three bites and kept scratching uncontrollably. So then we remembered we packed this in our trip! It stopped the swelling and when she woke up the swelling disappeared! The swelling usually lasts for days! And there were no 'hickey' marks or bruises. There were only initially ring marks when we first used it. Then the next day we used it on a completely new bite and it prevented any swelling or itching from occurring!" —Matthew Martindale
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in three colors).
4. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel so you can quickly get your feet sandal season ready by removing years' (I repeat, YEARS') worth of hard calluses without endless scraping and scrubbing.
Just presoak your feet, apply the gel, let sit for five to 10 minutes, and rinse! It's recommended you go back in afterward with a foot file just to make sure no residue or dead skin is left behind.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super dry, thick-callused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Kiki Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
5. A windmill watermelon slicer for quickly creating perfect fruit cubes in a fraction of the time. So volunteer to bring fruit to the picnic, and let them all think you spent hours chop, chop, choppin' away.
Promising review: "This tool is so handy!! I hate cutting watermelon and this is so fast and easy to use and easy to wash. I cut a watermelon in less than five minutes. It cuts yellow watermelon too!!! The included baller is great for the small left over, hard to reach places." —Andrea Draine
Get it from Amazon for $12.37.
6. A gluten- and cruelty-free lengthening mascara if you're tired of getting excited about mascaras that never live up to their promises. This one is different — or at least according to the 178,000+ 5-star ratings.
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Weikert
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
7. A detangling kids leave-in conditioner to tame frizz, hydrate curls, reduce breakage, and just generally decrease the amount of time spent fussing over your kid's hair — something you'll both be grateful for.
Promising review: "My daughter’s curly hair is usually filled with tangles in the morning because she tosses and turns in her sleep, but this leave-in has been an absolute lifesaver. It is lightweight, adds shine and definition to her ringlets, and best of all, it’s much easier to run a brush through her hair in the morning. This spray also has a fruity scent that my little girl loves. I highly recommend it to other moms." —AME
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
8. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen because traditional strips are tough to use, expensive, and can leave you with teeth sensitivity that is, in my professional opinion, NO fun. With this pen you can get quick, mess-free results. And the best part? No lingering sensitivity.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I'm a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I'm finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!" —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.
9. A ridiculously charming exfoliating stick that acts as a gentle skin scrub to draw out excess sebum, whiteheads, and blackheads from your pores. And after you're done ogling all the gunk your octopus friend evicted from your face, just give it a rinse and reuse later.
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
10. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets so your metal tumblers and impossible-to-clean water bottles can look clean for the first time in forever with NO scrubbing required.
Promising review: "These things are great! I've tried many things over the years to get the coffee stains out of my trusty old Stanley with only moderate results. I poured boiling water into the thermos and dropped one of these in. When I poured it out and rinsed it the next morning, the stainless steel was as shiny as the day I bought it! (I wish the outside still looked as good...) Excellent product!" —T. Wright
Get a pack of 12 from Amazon for $8 (available in larger quantities).
11. A vegan exfoliating body scrub for anyone who struggles with persistent KP. This buffs away bumps by combining the benefits of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion in one gentle, at-home treatment.
Promising review: So I have keratosis pilaris or goose-like bumps on my bum and have been always super self conscious about it. I’ve used this product five to eight times and they are seriously like GONE. It’s soooo smooth now and I’m super happy. It does say to use once a week but I’ve just been using it every time I shower (which is almost every day lol). I only use a dime size amount and it’s able to cover my bum and some of my legs. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who also has pesky bumps on their body. Also this product has no scent which is a plus for anyone who has sensitive skin!!" —Ang M
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
12. A double-sided hairbrush cleaning brush if you're lowkey disgusted by hair the minute it's no longer on your head. This handy tool will do a better cleaning job than your fingers ever could, with a pointed end for picking out tangles and stiff bristles to remove all that built-up hair, dust, and fluff.
Promising review: "This is the tool I never knew I needed. It may seem like a silly thing to spend money on when you can clean your brush out by hand but this gets so much more out of the brush! It's easy and rather enjoyable. Who wants to brush their nice clean hair with a brush full of dirty oily hair and dust. When you really think about it makes you want to throw out all your old brushes. I will be buying these as gifts for all my girlfriends." —emmaline
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
13. A bottle of all-natural stain remover to revive fabrics you thought were a lost cause with plant-based ingredients that are safe to use on everything from clothing and car seats to bed linens and cloth diapers.
Promising review: "My favorite off-white hoodie had a huge tomato sauce stain that I had already tried to wash out. I used Tide to Go on it. The stain turned brown, but was still there. I was going to throw it away but thought I’d try this stuff. I soaked the stain with it overnight and ran it through the washing machine. No sign of the stain!!! Amazing stuff!" —Scott Broadbent
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two sizes).
14. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food spikes because your plant babies need a little help living their healthiest, happiest indoor lives without your constant fretting. One fertilizer spike continuously feeds plants with nutrients they need to thrive for up to two months!
Promising review: "My mother has always used the MiracleGro plant food spikes, so I grew up familiar with them. Of all the products out there, these are the easiest to use and have never burned my plants. It works like a charm for plants that are droopy and out of sorts!" —BlueFug8
Get a 24-pack from Amazon for $2.79.
15. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer that makes it possible to create your own copycat Uncrustables at home for a fraction of the price. A set comes with three different shapes, but the filling possibilities are endless!
16. A pack of Downy fabric spray so you can rock wrinkle-free fits even when there's no time (or energy) to break out the iron. Just spray, give your clothes a few swipes, and watch the wrinkles rapidly fall away.
I hate wrinkles *and* am lazy — two at-odds conditions. This stuff has been a staple in my life since approximately ninth grade (thanks to my mama). As a former Catholic school uniform wearer, this stuff was VITAL to freshening up wrinkly dress shirts that spent the after-school hours stuffed in a gym bag. The scent is light and fresh, and its wrinkle-releasing powers are nearly instant. It definitely works better on some fabrics than others (great on cotton, less great on some synthetics), but it'll improve the look of most without dealing with an iron or steamer.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.94.
17. A bleach-free Wet & Forget shower cleaner for not only cleaning but preventing soap scum buildup. Once a week simply give your shower a spray, let it sit overnight, rinse off the next day, then — BOOM — you're done and didn't even break a sweat.
Promising review: "I have been having shower draining issues, so there was a buildup of soap scum in my shower. I have a very weak stomach and cleaning the shower makes me physically ill. I have tried several products that have claimed to be no scrub/wipe but this has been the only one that has worked. I sprayed it after my shower and left it to sit until the next night. Found that A LOT of the grime had disappeared. Now, was it perfect? No. But I think with consistent use it will get there. Highly recommend this product." —KZ
Get it from Amazon for $19.74.
18. A pet stain and odor eliminator if you need a quick and easy way to eliminate new and old stains (and stank) on virtually any surface, so you can forget that it ever happened.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. is a family-owned small biz creating top-notch treats, toys, cleaning solutions, grooming supplies, and more for pets and their humans. The company is named after the founders' family pets — a Labradoodle named Rocco and a tabby cat named Roxie.
Promising review: "This product is great and works well. I have had a long standing pet urine smell in the 1930s wood floors from a prior occupant. After several applications, the smell is gone. The product has a mild pleasing smell that dissipates over time which I really appreciate given my sensitivity to smells. Highly recommended." —Roberto
Get it from Amazon for $19.97+ (available in two sizes).
19. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner to get rid of (and prevent) the streaks, smudges, and grubby fingerprints that are keeping your appliances from living up to the "stainless" in stainless steel.
It also comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth!
Promising review: "We got this product because, while stainless steel appliances look so nice when you first get them, as soon as you start using them you get fingerprints galore. All of the 'home remedy' tricks we tried were annoying, or so labor-intensive as to be overly frustrating, so this product has been wonderful. It takes only a few minutes to clean all the appliances and make them look brand new again — great for when company comes over and you want to pretend like you always live in a magazine spread for home rather than the comfortable way you normally do :-)" —Anton Stocker
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
20. Some adhesive abstract floral nail wraps because you want a bold salon-quality manicure without shelling out the big bucks. If applied correctly, they should last for around a week (or more!) and all you have to do is peel, stick, file, and finish with a topcoat.
Pretty Fab Nails is a Florida-based Etsy shop creating bright and bold nail wraps to upgrade your at-home manicure game.
Promising review: "Very cute. Just as pictured. Fast shipping...Great sticking power as long as you follow instructions. I used Essie's top coat on mine. So far, they've been on for six days and no lifting in sight. My hands are pretty busy so six days is amazing." —Joy
21. A powerful mold and mildew stain cleaner that'll lift the most daunting grout and caulking stains without the back-breaking scrubbing. Just apply the concentrated gel formula, wait six to eight hours, and watch your stains (and your worries) wash down the drain.
Promising review: "We moved into a new apartment and the mold was out of control and it was disgusting. We tried so many products to get it out until we found this one and decided to try it as we didn’t have anything to lose. I’m so happy we bought this! This is basically concentrated Clorox as a gel so it’s so much easier to apply than the liquid and it kind of stays in place. You just have to apply it, wait a few hours, and remove it (no scrubbing required). Just make sure your shower is dry when you apply it and you’ll be good to go. Definitely worth buying if you have the same problem and nothing has worked." —Chris
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
22. A tattoo aftercare salve so you can soothe, protect, and enhance your ink, whether you got it five days or five years ago. Made from just seven vegan and cruelty-free ingredients, this balm is sensitive skin-safe and will make both colored and monochrome tats POP.
Mad Rabbit was founded by college friends Oliver Zak and Selom Agbitor after seeing a gap in the market for all-natural products to heal, protect and enhance tattoos. They pitched their tattoo salve in season 12 of Shark Tank.
Promising review: "Product was awesome. It rejuvenated a 5-year-old tattoo and made it look like new again. Mad Rabbit absorbed into the skin very easily without being greasy." —Janson Ward
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three scents).
23. An oatmeal-scented paw butter for treating your pup's dry, cracked paw pads (and snoot) to the nourishing hydration they need to look and feel their best.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about this product helping my pups pads. We found her as a stray in the country and her pads have been rough ever since. The vet said that her pads would likely always be rough. They would scratch us when she jumped up or reached out to touch us. Now, we gently rub this on her pads. They have slowly gotten softer. I'm not sure they will ever get to be 100% smooth and puppy soft, but this product has made a significant improvement in them. I would recommend this product based on the lovely smell alone." —sussam
Get it from Amazon for $9.50.
24. A fast-acting lawn repair formula if, thanks to your dog's peeing, playing, and digging, your lawn has seen better days. This easy-to-use combination of grass seeds, mulch, and soil amendment is specifically designed to repair pet-induced damage and get new grass growing ASAP.
Promising review: "I used this in the spring to fill out our lawn more, and it worked great! I was worried because I feel like you always hear grass seed horror stories, but I just raked our lawn well, spread seeds all over, and watered it once (sometimes twice) per day and it filled the lawn in beautifully!" —Mariah
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five sizes).