We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel that quickly removes years' (I repeat, YEARS') worth of hard calluses without endless scraping and scrubbing. Reviewers say dead skin dissolves in mere minutes, so I'd start picking out a new pair of sandals, like, now.
Just presoak your feet, apply the gel, let sit for five to 10 minutes, and rinse! It's recommended you go back in afterward with a foot file just to make sure no residue or dead skin is left behind.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super-dry thick-calloused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Kiki Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
2. A flexible adjustable mister to help keep you cool whether you've got a full gardening itinerary planned or just want to lay out in the sun without overheating immediately.
The mister will cool the surrounding area by 20 degrees, and it comes with an interchangeable flower-shaped misting head for a fun, whimsy detail.
Promising review: "Works exactly how I want it to. Provides a fine, cool mist on the patio, allowing us to enjoy the backyard until sunset without breaking a sweat. Easy to set up. It was out of the box and cooling us off within minutes." —Debra L. Kusek
Get it from Amazon for $34.27.
3. A fragrance-free CeraVe salicylic acid body wash so after a long day of sweat clogging your pores, you can treat your body to a gentle chemical exfoliant that'll remove dead skin cells and banish bumps for overall smoother skin.
Promising review: "My 6-year-old daughter has keratosis pilaris, commonly known as 'chicken skin.' This year it really flared up during warm weather so I gave this wash along with lotion a try. Wow, I saw results after just a few uses and after a couple of weeks most of her bumps disappeared. Thrilled we skipped a trip to the dermatologist! Can’t beat this price for the results either." —Ashley Steigerwald
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
4. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker for turning any frozen fruit into a creamy, summer-ready treat in minutes. This easy-to-clean machine is particularly perfect for vegans and anyone else with a dietary restriction preventing them from fulfilling their ice cream cravings.
Promising review: "Creating soft serve from frozen fruit is awesome and just in time for the hot summer months. It is blending frozen fruit, not magically transforming frozen fruit into an ice cream (for those dreamers out there). It's a great alternative and the kids like it because they can have as much as they want." —stevie hartmann
Get it from Amazon for $49.95+ (available in six colors).
5. A handy bite suction tool because summer heat would be a lot easier to deal with if you weren't itching endlessly. Thankfully, this gadgets sucks out bug venom left behind under the skin to help reduce itchiness and swelling so things can get healed up a lot sooner.
You can also use it to treat bites from bees, wasps, biting flies, no-see-ums, chiggers, and sea lice.
Promising review: "Everything that bites bites me. This easy-to-use gadget works like a charm. The itching stops within a few minutes." —Margaret M. Newburn
Get it from Amazon for $9.95+ (available in three colors).
6. A pair of magnetic grill lights if your grilling adventures often go late into the night. You're not about to let a silly thing like the setting sun get in the way of the best kabobs on the block.
Promising review: "I used these for the first time the other night and they were exactly what I wanted. I often tend to grill after dark and I can’t see what’s on the grill, but not anymore. These light up the entire grill surface area perfectly. Would definitely buy again." —Flossie DeGrave
Get a pair from Amazon for $23.99.
7. A quart-size cold brew maker with an airtight seal that'll eliminate the daily dilemma between making your own weather-appropriate coffee at home or throwing even more money at your favorite caffeine chain.
Just add coarse-ground coffee into the mesh filter, pour water into the pitcher, screw the lid on (with the filter attached and submerged in the water), let it brew for 12–24 hours, and serve. You can pour it straight over ice cubes, or cut it with water or milk. Read our Tayeka cold brew maker review!
Promising reviews: "I wish I had bought this sooner! I’ve been eyeing it for months now and am kicking myself for not pulling the trigger sooner. This cold brew maker is so easy to use and is cute and compact. Importantly, it’s also very easy to clean. I’m saving so much money since I love drinking iced coffees in the summer. I simply make a pitcher of cold brew in the evening and can drink it the following morning (though I will say — the longer you let it brew, the better; 12 hours is the bare minimum you’ll want to brew). I add a splash of vanilla almond milk to mine!" —Charlotte
"I have some stomach issues and hot brewed coffee can make me feel queasy or make my stomach hurt. The reduced acidity of using the cold brew makes a marked difference for me. The flavor is smoother and more flavorful." —Kimberly
Get it from Amazon for $22.16+ (available in two sizes and in three colors).
8. A stick of nongreasy Gold Bond Friction Defense to prevent sweat-induced friction and all the painful irritation that comes with it.
Promising review: "I just used it for five days in 90-degree-plus weather at Bonnaroo music festival in the middle of Tennessee on a farm in June with 100,000 people walking several miles, dancing, and sweating every day. I am happy to report that this product is a lifesaver. My thighs didn't chafe once, and I have big ones! I had to reapply once during the day. I strongly recommend buying this if you have large thighs and need relief from chafing. I couldn't wear dresses or skirts in the heat if I was walking anywhere, and now I live in them because of this stuff! Buy it! It works!" —Carwizzle
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
9. A spacious inflatable pool so taking a dip to cool off no longer has to be a special occasion. Now every day can be a pool day!
Promising review: "Very easy to unbox and get set up. I used an electric pump (not included) and followed the easy directions. Took me only about 10 minutes to get it inflated. Then it only took me maybe an hour to fill with a garden hose. I love the drain pipe underneath that is angled away from the pool so the water is directed out of the area. But I can see that it might not be good for the pool lining if someone stepped on it from inside the pool. So I was careful to let my kids know not to step in that corner. Overall, great quality, good size (fits three full-size floaties in it!), and my kids loved it." —K M
Get it from Amazon for $74.99.
10. Plus, a faux wrap one-piece bathing suit for a swim wardrobe upgrade that's destined to become a stylish staple at every future pool party, beach hang, and lakeside picnic.
FYI — this is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give them a trial run if you're a member!
Promising review: "This is the cutest bathing suit ever! It fits like a glove. I highly, highly recommend this suit. It fits my chest so nicely. Just enough cleavage to look cute and the body clings tight and holds you in. Wish there were more colors cause I’d order more!" —Gina Cecelia
11. An immunity-boosting allergy supplement because your dog's endless scratching could be seasonal allergies. Fortunately, these soft chews not only help with itchy allergic reactions and skin sensitivity, but also deliver a dose of probiotics and other nutrients to help support immune function and digestion.
Promising review: "What a great product! I have a small pooch and he’s been scratching himself around the nose and neck it seems due to allergies, leaving red bloody marks 😞. I bought this product and BAM within two days he stopped scratching and his marks are healing. And he really likes the taste. Thanks!" —Harold Koslowski
Get 90 chews from Amazon for $28.97.
12. A tube of Burt's Bees After Sun soother if your skin is looking less sun-kissed and more sun-slapped. Apply this hydrating formula ASAP and enjoy sweet relief from pain and itching.
This product is formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS.
Promising review: "I’ve had this bottle for over a year! It’s lasted with my family through Disney World, Destin spring break, and every time we go to the pool! I’ve had some bad sunburns. I slather this on and reapply after it’s soaked in and I wake up with a deep tan. Whatever is in it is like magic! The smell is kinda weird to me, but as well as this lotion works it could smell like cough syrup and I’d still happily use it." —Natalie Smith
Get it from Amazon or $10.02.
13. A long-handled standing weeder that'll make it easy to get your yard cleaned up and dandelion-free before your next barbecue bash — you don't even need to bend over!
Made with a bamboo handle and powder-coated steel, it uses a simple lever system to made weeding easy.
Promising review: "Oh my god, I friggin' love this tool. I bought this on a whim given we bought our first house and know nothing about caring for a yard. Boy has it come in handy. Our new house had a ton of weeds in the front yard and this tool helped me get most of them out in no time. In fact, the process of yanking out the weeds was strangely satisfying! I don't think anyone can say that weeding is fun but this tool made it as close to fun as you can get, especially when you see a long root along with the weed you pulled." —JG
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
14. A super-comfy moisture-wicking bra with adjustable straps and no painful underwire to keep you supported, dry, and stain-free even as temperatures creep toward triple digits.
Proof is a small biz founded by three sisters with a line of leakproof underwear and bras designed to help people live without fear of boob sweat stains, period and postpartum leaking, and incontinence.
This has become my go-to bra this summer. COVID has made me INCREDIBLY intolerant of underwires, so I'm basically cutting them out of my life where possible. This bra still feels really supportive, with the added benefit of managing inevitable heatwave boob sweat when necessary. It was a real trooper during a hot weekend walking around Washington, DC. Even though every inch of me was sweating, there was no lingering wetness and my boobs were left feeling dry and comfortable all day, even when my sunburnt shoulders couldn't say the same.
Get it from Proof for $55 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in three colors).
15. Or a versatile racerback crop top for those days when it's so hot, it makes more sense to skip the bra altogether. This wear-everywhere top is soft, breathable, and supportive enough to work out in, but the sleek silhouette is totally going-out-approved.
FYI — this is included in Prime Try Before You Buy so you can give them a trial run if you're a member!
Promising review: "I am in love with this top! It’s thick enough to not need a bra but not so thick that it’s hot and uncomfortable. Doesn’t ride up or roll around the seams and edges. You could wear it to work out, be casual, or dress it up. Definitely snagging this in every color." —Shelbie Johnson
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and in 16 colors).
16. A volcanic stone face roller so you can soak up excess face oil even if you have makeup on! Unlike blotting papers, this roller is able to be washed and reused, reducing waste and saving you $$$.
Promising review: "Amazing! I have very oily skin and I’m always shiny. I hate those blotting papers; this is so much better! I roll it all over my face several times a day and in seconds my skin is matte again. Also, it’s like a nice little face massage when I do it. It is super easy to take apart to clean, and after using hot water and my facial cleanser it is dry pretty quick, though I usually just let it sit out overnight. Highly recommend!! I’m going to buy more so I can leave them all over — purse, diaper bag, bathroom, car!" —Brooke Burns
Get it from Amazon for $13.49.
17. A set of silicone stick ice cube trays because your water bottle's narrow opening shouldn't get between you and some ice-cold refreshment.
Promising review: "These stick ice cubes are fantastic for bottled water! Really like that they have lids, no spilling on the way to the freezer, (or picking up odd tastes inside the freezer), and the ice is easy to remove without much breakage." —Diana H.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available with or without covers).
18. Plus, a handmade macramé water bottle holder if you're always debating between packing a bag that can fit your water bottle or going without. This carrier comes in a bunch of different colors, can be customized to your bottle's dimensions, and adds some hands-free ease to hitting those hydration goals.
Hey Macrame Shop is a Minnesota-based Etsy shop hand-making modern and chic macramé home decor, pet accessories, and fab accessories.
Promising review: "Very excited about my water bottle sling! It comfortably fits both my coffee travel mug and my Tervis." —Maya
19. Some breathable bamboo bed sheets that are luxuriously soft, cool to the touch, and wick away moisture for hot sleepers who are tired of tossing and turning.
Promising review: "If you have night sweats, you need to buy these sheets. I do and I bought a set. Oh my, I just love them. Not only are they soft, but they also seem to be cooling. No more night sweats for me." —Linda Leynes
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in sizes Twin–Cal. King and in 11 colors).
20. A set of reusable soda can covers to keep flies, bees, and other sugar-hunting fiends from flying into your drink when you're sitting outside. Plus, these covers create an airtight seal so you can save half-used cans for later without worrying about your fizzy drink going flat.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase! I originally purchased because I am afraid of bees getting into my soda can while I’m outside. I didn’t know that it would also keep my soda airtight and leak proof — such an awesome bonus! I love that it came in a six-pack. I keep one in my purse for on the go!" —Carley Lesinski
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $12.20.
21. A high-voltage bug zapper so you don't get eaten alive by bugs while trying to enjoy the weather. This little lantern offers top-notch protection from mosquitoes, gnats, flies, and moths in an area up to 1,500 square feet.
Promising review: "You will not be disappointed. I just moved out to the country and have been working out in the garage late at night. With the weather getting warmer, I've had the garage doors opened and mosquitos, gnats, and everything else have been finding there way into my garage, so I had to do something about it. I bought this and hung it next to my garage door opener because there's an outlet there and it is way better than expected. I have dead bees, stink bugs, gnats, mosquitoes, and other bugs that I do not know what they are. My 8-year-old son keeps asking me to remove the bottom tray so he can see all of the dead bugs that got zapped. Again, you will not be disappointed, I'm extremely happy I bought this!" —Chris & Jenny
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
22. A set of adjustable clip holders for instantly turning any regular bra into one you can wear with a racerback top without the straps showing. Now you can cross "buy a new summer bra" off your to-do list!
Promising review: "Genius!! Why did it take me so long to find these? I was looking for a solution to hide straps in a racerback tank but these straps do so much more than just that. Unlike the round clips that pull straps tightly to the center of your back, these straps lie flat and they have just enough give to allow the bra to still fit right and feel comfortable. Moreover, they can be used to keep bra straps from falling down all day!!! Such a great product." —MsChris
Get a set of three from Amazon for $6.97+ (available in six styles).
23. A 100% mineral tattoo sunscreen because the white cast from regular sunscreen isn't doing your sleeve any favors. This specially crafted formula is safe for all skin types (tatted or not) and supports a healthy skin barrier to keep your tattoos looking vibrant for longer.
Mad Rabbit was founded by college friends Oliver Zak and Selom Agbitor after seeing a gap in the market for all-natural products to heal, protect and enhance tattoos. They pitched their tattoo salve in season 12 of Shark Tank.
Promising review: "This stuff is amazing! So happy our friend told us about it, especially living when the sun shines almost every day of the year! Does not look white after you put it on, stays on all day, does not feel greasy, and works perfectly!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $26.99.
24. An easy-to-install hummingbird feeder if work keeps you cooped up inside all day, but you still don't want to miss out on all the beautiful nature summertime has to offer. Fortunately, this turns any perfectly average window into a full-on bird observatory that you can enjoy from inside!
Sweet Feeders is a family-owned small biz based in Fort Worth, Texas that provides nature-enthusiasts with handmade, minimalist feeders that make bird watching better than ever.
Promising review: "This hummingbird feeder is made with large powerful suction cups so I have no concerns that the feeder will fall. The nectar is close to the feeding holes so the birds have no trouble feeding. I also like that it's very easy to see that the birds have been feeding, even when you don't catch them in the act because the nectar levels are clearly visible. It's very easy to empty, clean and refill. I tried two other feeders from other manufacturers, and found problems with both, but this one is a keeper!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in two materials).
25. A wide-brim straw sun hat with an adjustable sweatband hidden inside to tighten or loosen the fit and finally feel confident that your hat won't go flying off your head the moment a gentle breeze picks up. Plus, this hat offers UPF 50 protection, meaning it blocks a whopping 98% of the sun's rays.
Promising review: "Y’all! This hat is everything. Such good quality for the price. I got the white one; it’s super cute, and the brim is the perfect size to not be uncomfortable if you’re laying out on a beach chair. I want to get one in every color now! The best part is the tie inside the hat to make it fit to your head so that no wind will blow it off. Love! My favorite new addition to my wardrobe hands down." —jovie