1. A volcanic stone face roller to instantly soak up excess face oil, even if you have makeup on! Unlike blotting papers, this roller is able to be washed and reused, reducing waste and saving you $$$.
2. A double-sided hairbrush-cleaning brush that'll do a more satisfying cleanup job than your fingers ever could, with a pointed end for picking out tangles and stiff bristles to remove all that built-up hair, dust, and fluff.
3. A fast-acting stain remover if you like seeing scary red wine stains come out instantly. Whether it's a fresh or dry spill, just spray, blot, and rinse the stain away!
4. A mini bag sealer for pretending you never even opened that bag of potato chips (if you ignore the fact that half of them are gone). This double-sided device cuts and reseals sandwich and snack bags so your food stays fresh for longer.
My genius mother got me one of these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and it really was the gadget I didn't know I needed. I've since had fewer disappointing moments of finding chips in the pantry only to have them be stale. Plus, it's kinda delightful watching the bags reseal like magic with just an itty bit of heat.
Promising review: "I loved the idea of this from the moment I saw it and it totally lived up to the hype! I also really like the idea of the hooks on the top of the unit. Put a hook on the inside of a cabinet door (below the sink is where I have mine) and it’s easy to grab and use. Genius!" —CardsGrl
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99.
5. A pack of acne patches so you can speed up the pimple-healing process with gunk-absorbing powers you can see working right on the patch.
6. An affordable teeth-whitening pen because traditional strips make you wait weeks for gradual results and can leave you with teeth sensitivity that is, in my professional opinion, NO fun. This pen can achieve visible results after just one use. And the best part? No lingering sensitivity.
7. A pack of biodegradable drain-cleaning pouches with fun foaming action you can see working to take care of all the out-of-sight grime clogging (and stinking) up your garbage disposal.
8. A powerful mold and mildew stain cleaner that'll lift the most daunting grout and caulking stains without the back-breaking scrubbing. Just apply the concentrated gel formula, wait six to eight hours, and watch your stains (and your worries) wash down the drain.
Promising review: "We moved into a new apartment and the mold was out of control and it was disgusting. We tried so many products to get it out until we found this one and decided to try it as we didn’t have anything to lose. I’m so happy we bought this! This is basically concentrated Clorox as a gel so it’s so much easier to apply than the liquid and it kind of stays in place. You just have to apply it, wait a few hours, and remove it (no scrubbing required). Just make sure your shower is dry when you apply it and you’ll be good to go. Definitely worth buying if you have the same problem and nothing has worked." —Chris
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
9. A gentle hair-removing glove if you love multitasking almost as much as you loving giving your furry friend all the snuggles they deserve. This mitt will help curb shedding (no matter your pet's coat type) and is super easy to clean — fur lifts away in one solid, satisfying sheet.
10. A battery-operated fabric shaver for rescuing well-loved knits from the horrors of aging — lint, matted fibers, and pilling, oh my! It's like a tiny vacuum; just empty the detachable lint catcher when you're done, and enjoy your revitalized sweater.
11. A stainless-steel foot file so you can treat your feet on the regular and scrape off all that dried, cracked skin keeping you from being the foot model you were always born to be.
12. An electric pressure washer because it doesn't get much better than watching years' worth of caked-on grime wash away with the click of a trigger.
13. An adorable foaming hand soap to make handwashing more fun than you ever thought possible with a refillable foam flower-dispensing pump and a nondrying formula with a fresh, citrusy scent.
14. A stainless-steel tongue scraper that'll prove to be a small-but-mighty investment when you see all the weird tongue goo living in your mouth causing bad breath and bacteria buildup.
Promising review: "I was a little unsure what to expect. I had never used something like this before, but my girlfriend says my breath stinks and she deserves better than that. I brush and floss, but there is still that 'thing'...that stank under the normal mouth breath. Using this has removed that. Not really sure how it works or why that layer of spit and stuff on your tongue has to smell so bad, but this removes it well and also feels kinda nice. Thank you!" —nick
Get two from Amazon for $9.99.