We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Mother's Day, shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to, and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for May 8!
1. A marble cheese slicer with two replacement wires that's a *gouda* way to upgrade her already legendary charcuterie game.
2. An electric wine opener so she can crack open a bottle with just the click of a button. It looks very sleek sitting in the charging dock on a countertop or bar cart and includes a foil cutter for a clean slice every time.
I received this as a birthday gift and, though it is one of the most unnecessary things that I own, I LOVE it. It looks very cool and expensive in person. I can almost guarantee anyone who partakes in wine, even occasionally, will love this!
Promising review: "I purchased this product for my mom as a Mother’s Day gift. She struggles with regular corkscrews, so I wanted to get her something to make her life easier, and this electric wine opener did the trick! Super easy to use, and she no longer has to hassle with those pesky corkscrews. Highly recommend for any and all wine lovers!" —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
4. A Yonanas fruit soft serve maker to turn any frozen fruit into a creamy, sorbet-like treat in minutes. This easy-to-clean machine is particularly perfect for vegans and anyone else with a dietary restriction keeping them from getting their ice cream fix.
Promising review: "I bought this for my wife for Mother's Day. She absolutely loves it and uses it almost every day. It makes great tasting snacks out of bananas mixed with other frozen fruits. It is easy to use and easy to clean. My wife likes it so much she even took it on vacation with us. The only bad thing about it is the loud noise it makes." —Bay Boy
Get it from Amazon for $40.77+ (available in five colors).
5. A 2-in-1 chair and cargo cart because mom always gets stuck lugging everybody else's crap, and this convertible lounger will help take the load off (and facilitate some much needed R&R).
6. A sentimental trinket dish if you're too far away to give mom her daily "you're great" reminders in person. This drop spot for her rings and other doodads can help pick up the slack.
7. A wear-everywhere blush denim jacket that's a chic update to the jean jacket she's probably owned since the '80s in a fresh new hue she'll love even more than the original.
8. An insulated picnic backpack so your adventurous mom is always prepared for a park picnic, beach feast, or any type of outdoor dining their heart desires. It comes with everything necessary for a four-person picnic, including the blanket, an insulated main compartment for food, and a detachable bottle bag for her favorite rosé.
9. A scrumptious variety pack of Reese's candies for the mama who doesn't care for random doodads but will certainly never say no to chocolate — especially peanut butter-laced chocolate.
10. A heated Shiatsu massage pillow to gift her the next best thing to a personal masseuse. It offers soothing at-home relief from the daily aches and pains that come with having a body and being alive.
Fire this massage pillow up with the included power adaptor and enjoy pre-timed 20-minute sessions with auto shutoff and overheat protection!
Promising review: "I received this item as a Mother's Day gift from my daughter, and I am so impressed! I have back and leg pain, and this little device really helps to relieve that pain. I use it on my low, mid, and upper back, and even up around my neck, though it's pretty intense up there. I also use it on my legs and feet. My favorite aspect of this massager is that you can use it in the car. I plug it into the adapter, and long car rides become much more tolerable. What a helpful gift! I love it!" —MusicDoc
Get it from Amazon for $64.95+ (available in three colors).
11. An Atlas Coffee Club subscription because you can't buy mom a trip around the world, but you can gift her a global coffee tour with single-origin java from Tanzania, Colombia, Kenya, or one of the world's other iconic coffee-growing regions.
12. Or a digital Sips by gift card if she's more of a tea gal. Every month, she'll get sent a selection of premium teas personalized to match her taste preferences so she can steep and sip her way to serenity.
13. A game of Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza that's super simple to learn, great for all ages, and anything but boring. Play this fast-paced party game once, and she'll be begging to bring it out at every future game night.
The rules are simple. Deal the deck out to all players (works with 3–8 players). Everyone keeps their mini deck face down and goes around the table flipping a card face up and saying one of the five key words (taco, cat, goat, cheese, and pizza — in that order). Once the card played matches the word said, it's a race to slap that center card. Whoever taps in last has to take the center stack and the round starts over. Whoever gets rid of all their cards first wins!
Promising review: "This card game is perfect as a filler or starter game because it's fun for everyone and very light (simple) to play. It's a game of reflexes essentially, and kids seem as good or better than the adults at it! I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fun, quick card game for parties or family game nights." —Rob
Get it from Amazon for $9.84.
14. An island-themed spa gift basket packed with everything mom needs (and then some) to indulge in an at-home pampering sesh even if the nearest spa is hours away.
The basket contains body lotion, body scrub, body wash, a wood handled pumice stone, an eye mask, a bath sponge, exfoliating towel, and a bath mitt!
Shipping Info: Deliveries can be schedule for a specific day at checkout. Two-day and Next-day shipping options are available at additional cost.
Get it from 1800Baskets for $79.99.
15. A pair of Adidas Cloudfoam sneakers so mom's morning stroll with the girls can feel like she's walking on clouds instead of the cracked sidewalk that's been woefully in need of repair since you were born.
16. Or these slip-on cork sandals for a warm-weather staple that's waaayyyyyy more comfortable than her go-to pair of flip-flops.
FYI — a whole bunch of reviewers compare these to Birkenstocks, saying they offer loads of comfort for a great price.
Promising review: "It’s true these are more comfortable than Birkenstocks. I will be buying more of these — they are extremely comfortable right out of the box, unlike Birkenstocks that take several weeks to break in. The footbed is soft and cushy; even on your heels it has a cushion. I do not know if they will last as long in Birkenstocks, but for the price you can’t beat it." —Ashley
Get them from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in women's sizes 6–12, two widths, and in 20 colors).
17. An electric fondue maker to upgrade date night, ladies night, or watching The Bachelor alone night with easy-to-make chocolaty (or cheesy) goodness she can whip up and serve in the same dish. We know mama hates mess.
18. A digital PetCanva gift card because, if you're really being honest with yourself, mom's favorite child is the dog she got after you left for college, and she'd much prefer a phone case or fleece blanket with their face on it.
19. A candy-colored Mama Needs a Break candle if you know a mom in need of a good laugh, a nap, and a reminder that, even when things feel chaotic, they're nailing this whole parenting thing.
20. A Bluetooth-enabled Kodak instant printer that makes it easy to print high-quality photos straight from her phone so she can take her scrapbooking to new heights, or just spam the fridge with all her favorite family selfies.
21. Or a Wi-Fi-connected digital picture frame so she can show off an unlimited number of photos without the hassle of getting them printed. Plus, you and other family members can send pictures to her frame, giving mom a personal photo feed that only features her favorite people.
Promising review: "We bought this for my mother for Mother's Day, and she loves it. She is 84 and, to put it nicely, technically challenged. Now the family can send her photos anytime from anywhere. The frame is a good size so the pictures look really nice and are so much easier for her to see than those sent by phone. This product is so easy to set up and use — didn't even take five minutes. You can schedule the on and off times as well, which is nice. She doesn't have to do anything except enjoy the photos we send. I definitely recommend this product." —MandaLynne
Get it from Amazon for $159.99.