We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
2. A rechargeable heated eye massager if they need an extra tool in their toolkit to help combat headaches, eye strain, puffy under-eyes, and insomnia. This portable design boasts five massage modes, a 15-minute timer, and built-in Bluetooth speakers so they can really tune out the world and enjoy some R&R.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though the price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is top notch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse and this technology has helped me get through the night easily 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $48.99+ (also available in pink).
3. A high-tech trash can with voice and motion control that'll make them feel like they're living in the year 3000.
4. A bestselling Fire TV Stick to make any TV a heck of a lot smarter. This latest iteration boasts the same expansive TV and movie library with faster speeds for seamless HD streaming. No more endless load screens.
5. The Lululemon Studio Mirror if the pandemic taught them that they actually kinda love working out at home. This chic, low-profile device combines all the benefits of in-gym classes and trainers with at-home convenience.
6. A Wi-Fi-connected Roomba vacuum for keeping their floors dirt and pet hair-free with a host of upgraded features like recharge and resume and smart mapping, which means your robot will clean in neat, methodical rows. It's like hiring a cleaning person they'll have access to 24/7.
7. A UV smartphone sanitizer because their beloved phone is also a breeding ground for germs. With this around, they'll always be just 10 minutes away from a squeaky-clean cell.
8. An easy-to-install Tushy bidet attachment to keep their tushy clean. A true revo-loo-tion for bathroom-goers everywhere.
Tushy is a small biz founded in 2015 with the goal of promoting booty bliss and reducing wastefulness. Their line of easy-to-install bidets make is easy to go toilet-paperless and reduce overall water waste. Plus, a portion of Tushy profits go toward building community toilets in impoverished Indian communities.
It comes with everything they need to install their bidet in under 8.5 minutes! And there's a 60-day money-back guarantee, so if they find the bidet life isn't for them, you can get a refund and buy them something else.
Promising review: "This has been such a godsend!! As a Crohn's patient, this has helped me so much. No more wiping myself raw on bad days and feeling gross after. It leaves me feeling so clean. I've also found it helpful during my period. It has literally changed EVERYTHING about going to the bathroom for the better." —Alicia S.
Tushy Shipping Info: Orders typically ship within 1–3 business days and should arrive 5–10 business days after processing. Express shipping is available at checkout for an additional cost.
9. A mini bag sealer for a stocking stuffer that'll help them pretend they ever even opened that bag of potato chips (ignoring the fact that half of them are gone). This double-sided device cuts and reseals sandwich and snack bags so food stays fresh for longer.
My genius mother got me one of these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and it really was the gadget I didn't know I needed. I've since had fewer disappointing moments of finding chips in the pantry only to have them be stale. Plus, it's kinda delightful watching the bags reseal like magic with just an itty bit of heat.
Promising review: "I loved the idea of this from the moment I saw it and it totally lived up to the hype! I also really like the idea of the hooks on the top of the unit. Put a hook on the inside of a cabinet door (below the sink is where I have mine) and it’s easy to grab and use. Genius!" —CardsGrl
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.44+ (available in three colors).
10. A rechargeable LED dog collar because it's starting to get darker earlier and earlier, and finding their black dog in the dark is, in a word, challenging.
11. Some smart light bulbs with 16 MILLION color options so they can control any light in their home with their phone or voice, courtesy of Amazon Alexa or Google Home Assistant.
12. A rechargeable electric lighter that's windproof, splash-proof, portable, and just overall very nice to look at. Their candle game just got an upgrade!
13. A reusable smartnotebook to digitize every pen stroke with the Rocketbook app. Finally, the ease and satisfaction of handwritten notes, combined with the organization and convenience of digital notes. My future vision says they're going to love that!
14. A Wi-Fi-connected oil diffuser and humidifier for bringing their wellness routine into the 21st century. Set schedules, adjust vapor pressure, and change light color — all with their phone or voice!
15. A double-sided rechargeable hand warmer that'll provide your always-cold loved one with up to four hours of on-the-go relief. It takes just two minutes to reach a toasty 107 degrees Fahrenheit, and is perfect for live sports fans or just anyone who works in an office that always has the AC on full-blast.
It can also double as a little purse light when you have to dig for your keys in the dark!
Promising review: "My girlfriend is a streamer but her hands are always cold and it can make it hard for her to play. The warmer is perfect for her. She said it fits in her hands perfectly and it heats up really quickly. She also doesn’t have a heated steering wheel and she’s able to keep her hands warm when she’s on her way to work before her car fully heats up. She loves it. We gifted another one to her mother who ask so has trouble keeping her hands warm. They both love them." —Chad Miller
Shipping Info: Non-Prime shipping options will still arrive by Christmas (see Amazon's full shipping information here).
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
16. A makeup brush cleaner to essentially automate one of life's most annoying (yet necessary) tasks.
17. A pack of Wi-Fi-connected outlets so they can make virtually any electronic device in their home "smart" and control lights, the humidifier, and even the curling iron you know they forgot to unplug, all via a phone or voice control.
18. A wooden wireless phone charger that combines old-tradition craft with new-age tech to instantly upgrade any bedside table or desk. No more unsightly cords to fuss with!
19. A motion-sensor toilet light to make their potty feel like a piece of modern art, and end the searing pain of turning on the bathroom lights when they need to pee at two in the morning.
20. A portable karaoke microphone if they're always down for an impromptu singalong. This will connect to any mobile karaoke app of their choice, transforming their home into a crowd-free stage for belting their favorite tunes.
21. A palm-sized video projector for bringing big screen viewing with them virtually anywhere. Impromptu movie night, anyone?
22. A waterproof shower phone holder with a touch-capable screen because they don't need to watch TikToks in the shower, but it'll definitely make the task a lot more fun.
Promising review: "I have ADHD and dread showers due to how boring they are, plus some sensory issues (cold and wet is not my ideal state). But now I add some entertaining videos to a playlist and, boom, I'm not so miserable in the shower! The case is definitely waterproof, and the sound comes through great." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in seven colors).