We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A portable busy board for a fun and effective way to improve their motor skills with activities like buttons and buckles.
2. A multi-functional baby sound machine to combine a night-light, sound machine, and time-to-rise alert in one pretty little machine they can control remotely from their phone as not to disturb their sleeping babe.
3. A compact UV sanitizer if the parents of this COVID-era baby are extra concerned about germs. This portable cleaner eliminates 99.99% of bacteria and is the perfect size for high-touch necessities like pacifiers, bottle nipples, teethers, and other small baby items.
4. A lighted recordable pop-up book so far away relatives can still be a part of the holiday magic with a page-by-page voice recording of The Night Before Christmas.
6. A personalized wooden name puzzle because it's a fun and colorful way to help baby learn their name, and their parents will love how it doubles as stylish nursery decor.
7. A sophisticated wooden piano for training up the next mini maestro with a toy that plays real music and even includes six sets of beginner "sheet music" so they can gradually learn to play classic melodies.
8. A DIY baby print ornament kit to help their parents create a one-of-a-kind keepsake they'll hang on the tree for many Christmases to come.
9. A newborn-safe electric nail file if these nervous new parents hate handling sharp tools near their baby's flailing hands and feet. This handy gadget makes nail maintenance easier, and will grow with them thanks to four age-appropriate filing pads
10. A silicone teething toy with a pacifier clip so their little one can find a little relief from teething-related pain.
11. A muslin milestone mat set that comes with a felt triangle frame and swaddle blanket to help document their baby's growth in Instagramworthy style.
12. A set of nontoxic Crayola egg-shaped crayons because the ergonomic shape is easier for their little hands to hold, and the color easily comes out in the wash so you're not inflicting loads of hopelessly stained clothes on the parents.
13. A wooden walker wagon for helping topsy-turvy tots build confidence and balance as they take their first steps. And when they realize walking is overrated, they can ride in it like a regular wagon. It's safe for indoor use too, with a front bumper that prevents scratches on walls and furniture.
14. A personalized cable knit stocking to kickstart years worth of holiday traditions with a mantel-worthy vessel for candy canes and small surprises.
15. A door frame-mounted bouncer if their kiddo is ready for a little playtime independence. This seat provides hours of fun, exercises their legs, and allows them to be a part of the action without having to worry about chasing them all over creation.
16. A portable vibrating pad so you can give tired parents a break from endless crying and sleepless nights with soothing vibrations that'll help their baby drift off to dreamland without filing into the car for another drive around the neighborhood.
17. A lightweight animal rocker that comes in a variety of adorable designs if your favorite little royal is in need of a plush, joy-inducing throne to call their own.
19. A silicone baby feeding set for the tyke who's gearing up for solid food (and the parents who are gearing up for all the messes that come with it).
20. A too-cute full-coverage bib with long sleeves and an extended length to curb mealtime messes and save them from spending every evening in the laundry room.
21. A sprinkle whale bath toy with colorful flashing lights if you want to help make bath time the best time of the day. This *whaley* cute toy is rechargeable and can keep the water spraying fun for 80 minutes straight.
Promising review: "Bought this for my child to play with during bath time. Very cute design. I was surprised by the suction this little guy has; the water that it shoots out easily reaches 6 inches high. The charge time is kind of long but it also lasts a long time. I only charged it when it arrived and it still has charge. The lights are really neat too. Definitely a cute gift idea for the little ones." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14.59+ (available in two colors).