1. A wearable Chubby Buttons Bluetooth remote to make answering a call or switching songs on your smartphone quick and easy whether you're on biking or out on the slopes with gloves on. Wear it with the adjustable armband or utilize the reusable nano-suction backing to stick it to flat surfaces like a mirror or stove.
Chubby Buttons is a small brand started by three friends who wanted a simple solution to control their smartphones while on the go.
Promising review: "I love my Chubby buttons! This device works perfect as stated with gloves. It was always a struggle when snowmobiling to take off my gloves and take out my phone to turn off music for quick stops and conversations with our group. Now I just have to hit pause, plus I can skip music tracks that come up too frequently because shuffle sucks! I’ll be buying another to give to my husband. It’s easy to pair. I have not used it for the phone call feature so I can’t comment on that." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $79.99 (available in three colors).
2. A color-changing BYO Blush Oil for skipping the "What color blush matches my skin?" phase and going straight to the "Wow, I look gooooddd!" part. This formula reacts to the pH of your skin, giving you a personalized look without any extra work.
Youthforia is an Asian woman-owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: All of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that won't muck up your skin if you sleep with it on!
Promising review: "This blush product is awesome. For me it only takes two very small dabs on both cheeks for desired result. I also dab on my lips for a great under-color base! I hope they never stop making this product!" —Elise F.
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
3. A plant-based cooking oil solidifier if you're a lover of all things fried, but hate the messy cleanup after. Adding this powder to hot oil turns it into solid organic waste you can safely toss in the trash or compost without risking any congealed messes clogging up your pipes.
FryAway is a woman-owned small business helping fried food lovers avoid goopy cooking oil messes.
Promising review: "This stuff really worked!!! I never know what to do with used oil and was watching a video about home products and saw this being used. So I figured I would try it. I didn't really think it would work, but I was amazed at how well it did and how easy it made it to put the solid oil in the trash afterward. The seller was awesome, not only did he send me the stuff in a super quick timely manner but also sent me a PDF on directions on how to use it to get it to work properly. Really nice." —Sabrina Bax
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
4. Some hypoallergenic disposable diapers that feature twice the absorption layers and a 100% cotton lining that, unlike regular single-use diapers, isn't loaded with plastics, latex, dyes, and fragrances that are tough on the planet and sensitive skin. Fewer diaper rashes means a happier baby *and* happier parents!
Kudos is a BIPOC woman-founded small biz creating the first disposable diaper that's free from plastic.
Promising review: "We are so happy with these diapers! My daughter has been in Huggies since birth but had a reaction to our most recent box. So I researched diapers that were free of fragrances and other icky ingredients and decided to try Kudos. My daughter's skin cleared up within a day of using Kudos! I highly recommend these diapers! They fit well and are very absorbent. Also, thank you for offering a plain white version!" —Kelly
Get a pack of 198 from Kudos for $88 (available in sizes six sizes and in three colors; save 11% when you subscribe).
5. A pre-labeled textile recycling bag because every ripped rock and stained shirt you've tossed in the trash is likely still sitting in a landfill somewhere. Yikes! By filling these bags with unwanted textile waste and mailing them back to be sorted and properly recycled, you're working toward cleaner closet *and* a cleaner world.
Retold Recycling is a tiny team of innovators working to solve the world's textile waste problems.
Promising review: "We have a lot of old clothing that are simply no account anymore. I thought about throwing them away, but I really hate that idea because I know they're just going to sit in a dump for all eternity. Then I came across Retold Recycling. I bought one to see how I would like it and as you can tell I loved it! I'm so happy that our old clothing isn't sitting in a landfill somewhere, cluttering up the planet. I'll definitely be buying more of these in the future. Thank you guys so much for creating this wonderful service!" —Polly Ruddle
Get it from Retold Recycling for $14.50+ (available in three sizes and in quarterly or annual subscriptions).
6. A gluten-free low-sodium hot sauce made in small batches so you can bring genuine Mexican heat and flavor to any at-home dish without any added sugars.
Tia Lupita is a small business launched by Hectar Saldivar as a way to bring his mother's delicious recipes (she was affectionately know as Tia Lupita) from her table in Mexico to the broader public.
Promising review: "I've been on the hunt for Mexican hot sauces recently, and this is by far the winner. Flavor profiles are fantastic from start to finish for each of them. Excellent heat-to-flavor ratio. These will have a permanent home in my fridge." —Gads
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in four flavors and as a variety pack).
7. An adjustable travel belt with an elastic slip to safely secure just about any bag (yes, even your bulkiest tote) to your carry-on luggage, so you can navigate the airport — and pick up that pre-flight coffee — with hands-free ease.
Cincha Travel is a California-based small biz started by a BIPOC couple who recently appeared on Shark Tank. Beautifully, the brand also donates 100 airline miles for each purchase, which are used to reconnect separated migrant families.
Promising review: "Today I’m traveling and loving my Cincha belt. No more shoulder pain and no more stress dealing with my bag falling off my suitcase. There’s a great color selection and the closure’s top notch! No worries about it breakin; it’s metal with a strong grip. So happy I bought it." —Barbara
Get it from Amazon (available in 9 colors) or Cincha Travel (available in 14 colors) for $35.99.
8. A cruelty-free mosquito repellent for a plant-powered alternative to the (tbh, kinda stinky) bug spray you've been using since childhood. Reviewers say this one smells like a delicious Creamsicle, and it's independently tested so you can trust it as a reliable defense from pesky bloodsuckers.
Kinfield is a small business and 1% For The Planet member creating plant-powered personal care formulas to help you better enjoy the outdoors.
Promising review: "I took this to Mexico while on vacation and it worked great when we were eating dinner outside." —Kim B.
Get it from Kinfield for $22+ (available in two sizes).
9. A vacuum insulated pint cooler if you've got on-the-go ice cream aspirations that don't involve lugging a freezer with you everywhere. This stainless-steel container fits virtually any pint and will keep your favorite flavors frozen for four hours — even more if you toss it in a cooler!
The Ice Cream Canteen is a small business that started on a road trip. The idea was inspired by using coffee insulation tech to keep ice cream cold on the go.
Promising review: "I had been looking at this item for while, trying to decide if it was worth the investment. Once my daughter went off to college I decided to give it a try in order to transport her favorite ice cream from Maine to her college in New York, a seven-hour trip. The transport of the ice cream was a success! The ice cream stayed cold and frozen and my daughter was able to enjoy a special treat up at school. A great product." —Pep
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in four colors).
10. An inflatable sleeper deck that'll quickly transform your truck bed into a cozy cot for hassle-free roadtrips and outdoor adventures. When not in use, it deflates and rolls into a compact duffel, so you're not always stuck working around a bulky bed.
Flated is a small business using inflatable drop-stitch material to create inflatable car accessories that make road trips adventures easy and hassle-free.
Promising review: "This is the best solution for the bed of my F-150 that is easy to use, really comfortable to sleep on, and simple to setup and install. I use my truck for all sorts of things so having an easy solution that is plug and play is so helpful! Thank you, Ryan and the Flated team!!" —Jordan S.
11. A free-standing stemmed wineglass chiller because you want your last sip of
rosé to taste just as cold and refreshing as your first. Simply separate the "Chill Cradle" from the stand and store it in the freezer between uses, so even the hottest days don't keep you from enjoying every last drop of vino.
VoChill was founded by a husband and wife team who wanted an attractive way to keep their wine perfectly chilled, even on hot, balmy nights.
Promising review: "I purchased three sets of these wine chillers — one set we kept and two sets we gave as gifts. We have used them now quite a few times and love the results. They keep our wine perfectly chilled while dining and drinking outside in the Texas heat. Our friends that we gifted them to also love the product. Now I wish every restaurant we went to had these available, too! If you enjoy wine but prefer to drink out of a glass, this innovative product is a must!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $49.95 (available in three colors; also available as a stemless glass chiller).
12. A viral copy keyboard so you can bid hand cramps from relentless copy and pasting a not-so-fond farewell. With this plug-in addition you can streamline your workflow and purge those confusing keyboard shortcuts from your already overwhelmed mind.
Copy Keyboard is the small business behind this handy productivity gadget.
Promising review: "It's small but very useful. I do a lot of copying and pasting from email to spreadsheets and databases and this makes it so much easier! Thanks so much for creating something to help my workflow!" —Heidi F.
Get it from Copy Keyboard for $19.99+ (available in black and white, for PC or Mac, and with or without LED lights).
13. A 2-in-1 teeth refresher stick combining a toothbrush and toothpaste to give your pearly whites a mid-day refresh on the go. Coffee breath at your next client meeting? Not today!
FunkkOFF! is a woman-owned small business co-founded by longtime BFFs (and wine enthusiasts) looking for a compact solution to taking their toothpaste and toothbrush on the go for midday refreshes.
Promising review: "Love having this to carry around in my purse because I hate when I’m out and stuff gets stuck in my teeth. Or like when I’m drinking coffee and don’t want coffee stains to stay on my teeth! Keeps me looking good with a fresh clean smile." —Christy G.
Get it from Amazon for $24 (available in three colors).
14. A space-saving Anytongs adaptor for transforming any flat-handled utensil into high-quality tongs. Two forks, two spoons, a fork *and* spoon?! So many possibilities *and* so much less drawer clutter.
Anytongs is the small business behind this versatile kitchen tool that replaces junk in the utensil drawer while reducing cross-contamination while cooking.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I’m always looking for more tongs when cooking, especially when my husband is grilling at the same time I’m making sides! This is a must-have for us and it doesn’t clutter the kitchen drawers with multiple bulky tongs!!" —Sheri Robinson