We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Shark Tank-approved Souper Cubes freezer tray designed to fit a serving (1 cup) of soup or sauce per cube so you can freeze and then reheat when you need a quick meal. The included lids make these trays stackable so freezer organization is a breeze even if you're short on space.
Souper Cubes is a family-run small business with a passion for better frozen meal prep and food waste reduction! Plus, their products are BPA-free, dishwasher-safe, and it have fill lines on the side of the compartments for half and full cups.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE LOVE. My freezer is so much more organized now. Gone are the days of having to defrost an entire bag of chicken broth for one cup for a recipe. I now have perfectly portioned 1/2-cup and 1-cup blocks ready to go. They fit easily in freezer bags, take up less space, and make me incredibly happy. There was a lot of attention to detail put into the design and I particularly appreciate the wire inside the rim that holds everything steady — no more worrying about spilling all the liquid on the way to the freezer. Just a fantastic product all around. I purchased this and a cheaper version from another manufacturer at the same time but returned the other product. This one is definitely worth the added cost." —Kate
Get it from Amazon for $19.95.
2. A set of Drill Brush scrubber attachments for eliminating caked-on soap grime with a fraction of the usually required elbow grease. Charge up your standard electric drill, attach the right brush head for the job, and let the modern luxury of motorized rotation cut through grime quicker than your sad sponge ever could.
The set includes three brush head attachments: a flat 2-inch detail brush, a flat 4-inch brush for large surfaces, and a rounded brush for corners.
Promising review: "I let my tub get extra dirty on purpose because I knew this brush set was coming. In five minutes, my tub was sparkling clean. This item is no joke. The flat brushes are awesome for big surfaces, and the cone brush hits the hard-to-reach corners. I liked them so much I bought a set for my mom." —Jason B.
Get it from Amazon for $15.95 (available in various brush stiffnesses).
3. A bottle of wine drops if your before-bed glass of wine too often ends in a pounding headache. A few drops added to your glass works to naturally reduce sulfites and tannins in wine — the frequent culprits of "but I only had one glass" headaches.
Promising review: "Like others, I have had morning headaches after even just one glass of wine. I saw this on Amazon, and all of the reviews were favorable and had lots of detail on how well this product worked. I decided to give it a try, and YES! It does work!!! I personally do not detect a change in the taste profile of the wine, and neither could my sister who also tried it one evening. I use three drops for both red and white. For the price, I would say give it a try because I am so happy that I can now enjoy a glass or two and not worry about the onslaught of an allergic reaction!" —Vellichor
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
4. A set of bed sheet fasteners that work like suspenders to keep your fitted sheet in place no matter how much tossing and turning you get up to during the night.
Promising review: "These work really well! I have a 14-inch mattress, so keeping the fitted sheet well secured has been a struggle until now. One of the best purchases I've made. I followed someone else's advice here of turning the sheet inside out, putting the fasteners on, then putting the sheet on the mattress. Made them very easy to use." —Jayne Voyt
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.55 (available in three colors).
5. A wall-mounted toothbrush station to clear counter clutter, prevent goopy messes, and dispense the perfect amount of toothpaste on your brushes every time. It's much more sanitary than leaving out uncovered brushes, *AND* it conveniently holds four rinse cups.
It holds five toothbrushes and the two toothpaste dispensers use vacuum tech to get every last drop out of the tube.
Promising review: "You need one! I love this! So easy to install and holds nice and tight to the wall. The toothbrushes sit nicely in the holder and are easy for my kids to grab. The two gargle cups are nice but we added little Dixie cups to ours instead. The toothpaste function works really well and isn’t messy for our kids. I highly recommend this!" —Sarah C.
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A set of stove gap fillers because being unable to clear those crumbs stuck between the stove and counter hurts your clean-freak soul. With these easy-to-clean silicone covers, you can hide existing crumbs and prevent new ones by plugging up the gap. Welcome to a permanently cleaner kitchen.
Promising review: "If you have gaps between your stove and your counters (like most of us), you need these! They wipe up nicely, and I throw them in the dishwasher every couple of weeks for maintenance. The best part? NOTHING falls in that little gap anymore! :)" —Chelzie
Get a pair from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in three sizes and in three colors).
7. A waterproof shower phone holder with a touch-capable screen so you can have total control of your shower time song selection or scroll through TikToks while waiting out your hair mask.
Promising review: "I have ADHD and dread showers due to how boring they are, plus some sensory issues (cold and wet is not my ideal state). But now I add some entertaining videos to a playlist and, boom, I'm not so miserable in the shower! The case is definitely waterproof, and the sound comes through great." —Lauren
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in three colors).
8. An in-flight phone mount for a hands-free way to watch all those episodes of Queer Eye you downloaded for the flight. It can also mount on your luggage for long (aka boring) layovers, too.
Perilogics is a small business creating hyper-functional tool holsters and bags for carrying your stuff on-the-go.
Promising review: "I travel for a living and fly often. I regret not buying this in the beginning when I started traveling. I can clip it to the back of the seat in front of me and also on the windows. It is small enough to fold up and fit in my pocket. This is random but related — if you are sitting in an exit row on an airplane you cannot clip this to the window until the plane is in the air — other than that they do not care it is clipped to the window during the flight. Highly recommended." —Chrissie Jo
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
9. A patented pet hair remover if Fido's shedding is taking over your home and you're tired of constantly lugging out the vacuum. This roller uses bristles, not sticky tape, to catch lint meaning you can clean and reuse it over and over and over again.
ChomChom Roller is a Massachusetts-based small biz creating an eco-friendly, reusable alternative to sticky lint rollers.
Promising reviews: "This is the best thing I have bought on Amazon to date. I have always tried to lint roll comforters and furniture when guests come and/or stay. Finding this gadget has made that task SO much easier and productive! Put this guy in your cart. Yep." —Kelsey Funk
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
10. An all-in-one pancake batter dispenser with a blender ball inside that makes it easy to mix, pour, and store batter all in one easy-to-clean receptacle. More pancakes *and* fewer dishes? Dreams really do come true.
Promising review: "I was a little hesitant to buy this as an addition to my camping supplies. I thought who really needs a pancake batter mixer? How hard is it to mix up some batter in a bowl and ladle it? After using this, I was extremely happy I spent the money and purchased it. It makes mixing the batter super easy and the control it offers when pouring the batter is exceptional. Get one!" —Monkey's Mom
Get it from Amazon for $14.33.
11. A set of reusable wad-free pads to prevent laundry day from being derailed by tangled bedsheets. These help maintain a balanced washer drum, reduce dry times, and prevent wet clothes from getting trapped in the sheets.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic by Cyndi Bray, who learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads.
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work and well, I can absolutely confirm it does! First, I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices because I was only expecting one. So there was one for the fitted sheet, and the flat sheet. Finally, I tried it out and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
12. A rechargeable electric lighter because it's a one-time purchase that's windproof, splash-proof, portable, and just overall very nice to look at. No more empty plastic lighters in the trash with this around!
13. A genius "Bread Buddy" dispenser so you can save yourself from throwing out stale bread with a sleek container that not only locks in freshness, but also protects your loaf from getting squished in the pantry.
Promising review: "The Buddeez Sandwich Bread Dispenser is great! It does exactly what it was intended for. I live alone, and I don't quite go through bread often enough before the last quarter section of the loaf starts to go stale. I was originally looking for something to put a loaf of bread in as a shell for my vacuum sealer, that would keep the bread from getting crushed from the pressure. This dispenser solved all of my problems. Thank you!" —DRMcQuaig
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
14. A black eyeliner stamp for taking the anxiety-inducing guesswork out of liquid eyeliner application and making it easy to achieve a perfect cat-eye look every time.
The set comes with two double-ended pens. Each pen has one side with the wing stamp, and the other with a traditional liquid eyeliner tip.
Promising review: "Honestly, I wish I had thought of this. A stamp for the right eye and left eye on the end of liquid eyeliner pencil with a liner on the other side of each pencil. I always mess up the wing but these are perfect! Much more subtle from the front but just what I love." —Mona G
Get it from Amazon for $14.98+ (available in three styles and in a two-pack).
15. A quick reference magnetic air fryer cheat sheet if you're tired of researching cook times on your phone when your stomach is growling and all you want is to be eating your Trader Joe's potstickers.
The set comes with two different-sized magnets.
Promising review: "I thought it over a few times and then I bought these so I could have a quick reference handy for those times I wanted to make something in my air fryer, which is quite a bit. What surprised me is how often I refer to it. I just throw something in my air fryer glance at the section that lists the item I’m cooking. Press a few buttons on my fryer and I’m in business. No more having to search on my phone with wet fingers. A frivolous buy that turned out to be worthwhile." —PickyExtra
Get it from Amazon for $11.29+ (available in four styles).
16. A genius hanging tool with built-in wall markers and a level that just might motivate you to finally hang the canvas you bought six months ago. Why fumble with multiple tools when this all-in-one gadget has everything you need?
This all-in-one tool is essentially a tape measure with sliding pins and a built-in leveler, which is perfect for anyone who can't keep track of a bunch of different tools (me).
Promising review: "For some reason I’ve always had trouble hanging pictures on the wall. ESPECIALLY pictures with two hangers. A typical picture hanging session used to look like this: measure, measure again, mark the wall, measure again, measure yet again, drill holes in wall, hang picture, step back and look at my CROOKED picture. Repeat. I have no clue why or how my pictures ended up crooked after measuring and leveling so many times. It was quite frustrating and left my wall with lots of extra holes. Well, this tool changed ALL that! It makes it so easy to hang pictures...STRAIGHT...the FIRST time! A chore that used to take 30 minutes now only takes five. Would be a perfect gift for new homeowners." —MommyRN
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
17. A Shark Tank-approved Saucemoto dip clip to trick out your car with a designated spot for drive-thru condiments so you never have to suffer through dry, ketchup-less fries ever again.
SauceMoto launched in 2017 and pretty quickly became a viral sensation with their genius cup holder for condiments. The three founders appeared on Shark Tank in season 10 and secured a deal with Kevin O’Leary.
Promising review: "This has been a purchase that I didn’t know I needed. I eat lunch in the car while working, so this gets used pretty often! I use them both at the same time because I need sauce options haha! Best invention ever!" —Khris.C
Get set of two from Amazon for $10 (available in four colors).
18. An ultra-thin socket cover with an attached six-plug power strip because you're tired of bulky plugs and tangled cords being an eyesore and preventing you from actually pushing your furniture up against the wall.
Promising review: "This product is awesome! We bought one in the office to stop a nearby chair from continuously hitting the outlet plugs. It solved the problem right away. So we ordered three more to use anywhere there is bulk on the wall. It saves space, makes arranging furniture and desks easy, and it's clean looking. Someone is a genius. Thanks so much!" —Jay
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in seven styles).
19. A pack of Downy fabric spray so you can rock wrinkle-free fits even when there's no time (or energy) to break out the iron. Just spray, give your clothes a few swipes, and watch the wrinkles rapidly fall away.
I hate wrinkles *and* am lazy — two at-odds conditions. This stuff has been a staple in my life since approximately ninth grade (thanks to my mama). As a former Catholic school uniform wearer, this stuff was VITAL to freshening up wrinkly dress shirts that spent the after-school hours stuffed in a gym bag. The scent is light and fresh and its wrinkle-releasing powers are nearly instant. It definitely works better on some fabrics than others (great on cotton, less great on some synthetics), but it'll improve the look of most without dealing with an iron or steamer.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.94.
20. A mini bag sealer for pretending you never even opened that bag of potato chips (if you ignore the fact that half of them are gone). This double-sided device cuts and reseals sandwich and snack bags so your food stays fresh for longer.
My genius mother got me one of these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, and it really was the gadget I didn't know I needed. I've since had less disappointing moments of finding chips in the pantry only to have them be stale. Plus, it's kinda delightful watching the bags reseal like magic with just an itty bit of heat.
Promising review: "I loved the idea of this from the moment I saw it and it totally lived up to the hype! I also really like the idea of the hooks on the top of the unit. Put a hook on the inside of a cabinet door (below the sink is where I have mine) and it’s easy to grab and use. Genius!" —CardsGrl
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.98+ (available in three colors).