We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A silicone-free L'Oreal moisturizing treatment if you want visibly healthier-looking hair fast — like, eight seconds fast. This rinse-out formula works on any hair texture or length, delivering the proteins and amino acids necessary for a shiny, flippable mane.
2. A pack of biodegradable foaming drain-cleaning tablets to take care of all the out-of-sight grime clogging (and stinking) up your garbage disposal.
3. A space-saving drawer organizer so you can actually find the cutlery you need when you need it instead of rummaging through a pile of potentially painful pointy things.
4. A shopping list notepad that sticks to the fridge so you or anyone in your home can easily check off depleted items the minute they run out. When it's time to head to the store, the list is already made so you won't forget to buy garbage bags...again.
5. A carpet stain remover for lifting those scary stains that make you question if it's time to bring in the professionals. With this around you can get the job done yourself. And the best part? No rinsing or vacuuming required!
7. A pack of four Wi-Fi-connected plugs to make virtually any electronic device in your home "smart." Control lights, your humidifier, and even the curling iron you forgot to unplug all via your phone or voice control.
8. A TikTok-famous pink cleaning paste so you can tackle all those annoying scuffs and stains regular cleaners can't handle without endless, abrasive scrubbing.
10. A reusable drinking lid for transforming all those canning jars you have into travel-friendly reusable cups that can accommodate hot or iced drinks with or without a straw.
11. An earwax removal kit because cotton swabs really don't cut it (and can sometimes make things worse) when it comes to major wax buildup. With just a couple of drops, you'll be able to see and feel the wax flush from your ear and, with it, the sound-muffled world you'd been residing in.
12. A pack of adhesive cable clips if you're tired of crawling under your desk yet again to fetch fallen charging cords.
13. Budget-friendly period underwear to make handling Aunt Flo as easy as...well...putting on your underwear. This affordable pair can absorb the equivalent of two tampons so you can go about your day (or night) without fretting about unexpected leakages.
14. A simple cat-feeding tracker so Fluffy and her very cute feed-me eyes can't trick you and your housemates into accidentally feeding them way more than is necessary.
15. An electric power scrubber that'll make quick, clean work of dirty tiles and grout with an oscillating brush head that can really get in there better than any old toothbrush ever could.
16. A fast-acting HyperChiller for getting quick and delicious iced coffee without the expensive coffee shop prices. This magical vessel uses multiple chambers, stainless steel, and plain 'ole water to chill a fresh cup of hot coffee in just 60 SECONDS.
17. A wildly popular Bio-Oil because real-life magic (aka science) has gifted us this powerful blend of nourishing oils and vitamins to help fade scars and lock in moisture without feeling heavy on the skin and clogging pores
18. A patented pet hair remover if the amount of adhesive rollers you're going through is getting out of hand. This roller uses bristles, not sticky tape, to catch lint meaning you can clean and reuse it over and over and over again.
19. A pack of bottle-cleaning tablets to remove stubborn stains from the walls of metal tumblers and impossible-to-clean water bottles with NO scrubbing required!
20. A stainless-steel foot file so you can treat your feet on the regular and scrape off all that dried, cracked skin keeping you from being the foot model you were always born to be.
21. A 99% plastic-free natural deodorant that's super affordable and actually works. It's got a barely-there scent that's fit for any and every body, keeps you fresh all day, and is free of any pore-clogging aluminum, parabens, and silicones.
22. A bleach-free Wet & Forget shower cleaner for not only cleaning but preventing soap scum buildup. Once a week simply give your shower a spray, let it sit overnight, rinse off the next day, and BOOM — you're done!
23. A bug bite suction tool because why wouldn't you reduce the length and severity of a bug bite if you could? They suck. Fortunately, this reusable tool *sucks* out the irritants left behind by our bug and insect friends to reduce both itchiness and swelling.
24. A battery-operated fabric shaver to rescue well-loved knits from the horrors of aging — lint, matted fibers, and pilling, oh my! It's like a tiny vacuum; just empty t1he detachable lint catcher when you're done, and enjoy your revitalized sweater.
25. A pack of acne patches so you can stop that zit dead in its tracks with gunk-absorbing powers that speed up the pimple healing process without picking or popping.
26. A suede and nubuck cleaning brush because anyone who says they haven't accidentally got caught in the rain while wearing a pair of suede shoes is lying. This brush will diminish the look of water stains with no additional cleaners required so you and your favorite shoes can reunite for another (hopefully drier) outing.
27. A volcanic stone face roller to instantly soak up excess face oil, even if you have makeup on! Unlike blotting papers, this roller is able to be washed and reused, reducing waste and saving you $$$.
28. An adhesive phone cardholder that stretches for easy access to cards and cash so you can say goodbye to fumbling through your unorganized wallet with a line of people standing behind you.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.