26 Coats For Dogs (And Pictures Of Dogs Looking Completely Adorable In Them)
Come for the coats, stay for the dog pics.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A quilted reversible dog vest with one waterproof side and one soft cotton side for two pup-approved looks in one. When walkies gotta happen every day, you need a coat that can do it all.
2. A rock 'n' roll denim vest you can customize with patches and badges if your Americana dog is looking for a one-of-a-kind wardrobe ~pupdate~.
3. A pullover fleece vest that's soft and thin enough to comfortably wear around the house, while still offering tons of warmth for outdoor walks and potty breaks.
4. A durable water-resistant Carhartt chore coat with a warm, quilted-nylon lining so your outdoorsy doggo can cosplay as a hardworking farm dog even if the toughest part of their day is barking at ducks in the park.
5. A classic corduroy coat with a sherpa lining and collar because modern style shouldn't just be reserved for humans.
6. A lightweight winter jacket to add warmth (but not weight) to even the snowiest outdoor adventures. This reversible style is thoughtfully designed with reflective trim for nighttime visibility and a back zip opening for compatibility with your pet's favorite harness.
7. A hooded Pawcci jacket perfect for a small dog with a big personality and an eye for style. This designer lookalike will have all the other pups at the park drooling with envy.
8. An extra-warm hooded coat fully lined in soft fleece and cotton if frigid temps are driving your dog back inside before their full walk is done.
9. A lightweight knit sweater that'll envelop your small precious pup in warm woolen bliss, whether they're a newborn or a sweet senior who can just never get warm enough.
10. A flashy padded snowsuit so your pint-sized pup can play in the snow and rain with the best (and biggest) of them, without getting too waterlogged or windswept in the process.
11. A stylish "woof" dog hoodie because you already know you have the coolest dog but would like a way to signal that truth to the rest of the world.
12. A SlowTon winter dog coat to keep your pup protected on even the coldest of days with a water- and wind-resistant outer shell, polar fleece lining, and a foldable turtleneck with a drawstring for easy fit adjustments.
13. A soft and cozy teddy coat for making your petite pup even snugglier than before with high pile fleece and a hood with little ears that's squeal-inducingly adorable.
14. A thermal quilted dachshund coat if you and your long dog have been looking for a warm coat that actually covers their booty for a long time.
15. A stylish sweater and shirt combo that'll land your small pooch a top spot on the dog park's best-dressed list.
16. A hooded rain poncho (in a wide range of too-cute prints) so a surprise shower doesn't come between your pup and those much-anticipated walkies. Maybe you'll even be able to skip chasing your drenched dog around the house with a towel before the post-walk shake gets everything within a 12-foot radius soaked.
17. A gray high-neck tee because max-sized dogs want cool, functional, minimalist style just as much as the next pup.
18. A padded vest with a back zip closure and external D-ring to make suiting up for walks waaayyy easier — no need for a separate harness! And it's as warm as it looks, with a water-resistant outer shell and cozy fleece lining.
19. A lightweight sun shield tee for anyone whose dog has more issues keeping cool than staying warm. This lightweight vest blocks 98% of the sun’s harmful UV rays and acts like wearable shade, helping to keep your pooch from overheating in hot temperatures.
20. A hooded vegan leather jacket if your tiny pooch wants to give off some serious Big Dog Energy with a timeless punk style detailed with a faux fur collar and comfortable berber fleece lining.
21. A snuggly fleece parka that's big dog-approved with a detachable cap, adjustable sides, and enough coverage to keep them warm and dry from their ears to their tail.
22. A packable raincoat with reflective stripes that folds to fit in the included pouch so you're never left without a way to keep your dog dry when surprise rain clouds drift in mid-fetch session.
23. A 100% wool and plant-dyed boyfriend sweater because function and fashion really can come together and, obviously, your dog deserves the best.
24. A cuddly gingham hoodie to keep your pooch warm and comfortable whether they're lounging around the house or heading out for a brisk walk. There's even a small pocket on the back for storing poop bags, treats, or a small toy!
25. A furry Louis Pawtton jacket with an elegant monogrammed print so your dog can make the world its runway, stay warm, and flaunt what they've got.
26. A velvety hooded tracksuit for anyone missing their Juicy Couture sweatsuit circa 2003 who'd get a lot of joy from seeing their dog sport a similar lewk.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.