17 Couches If Yours Has A Permanent Butt-Dent And It's Time For A Replacement
Because 2020 was like the Olympics for couches, and some just couldn't keep up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An eye-catching tufted sofa that belongs in a stately library but is equally suited for weekends spent parked in front of the TV.
2. A tufted faux leather sofa with memory foam cushions for the perfect balance of squish and support if you're tired of being eaten alive by sunken couch cushions.
3. A sleek L-shaped sectional to really take your lounging game to the next level with a built-in chaise that can be moved to either end to accommodate your current (and future) room layout.
4. A velvet sofabed for the entertainer who's always wanted a pull-out couch but never thought one could fit in their pint-sized living room. Enter this velvet dream, which manages to jam a full-sized bed into a piece that's not-so-gigantic.
5. A fringe-trimmed sofa because you've seen enough rectangle couches to last a lifetime and could go for something a little more ~curvaceous~.
6. A classic sofa so you can trick guests (and your butt) into thinking you spent a lot more money on this minimalist beauty than you actually did.
7. A striking big-armed sofa that manages to look incredibly modern yet homey all at the same time with the gently curved continuous backrest and included matching throw pillows!
8. A timeless velvet sofa if you need a chameleon-like couch that can blend in with any decor and is comfortable enough to withstand some serious all-day lounging about.
9. A modern loveseat sofa to bring Instagram-worthy big couch-style to your teeny tiny studio apartment.
10. A bohemian floating sofa for anyone stressed out by the thought of not only shopping for a couch, but side tables too!? This all-in-one masterpiece could be the only thing in the room and guests would still "ooh" and "ahh" at your impressive design know-how.
11. A tufted foam futon because sometimes a cuddly movie night requires that your very stylish couch become a recliner and/or bed STAT, and this one can do just that.
12. A cushy modular sectional with under-cushion storage that can easily be reconfigured as a U- or L-shaped sectional so months from now when you get bored with your decor you can easily shake up your space.
13. A made-to-order handcrafted couch that can be customized every which way — size, fabric, wood finish — to perfectly match your dream aesthetic.
14. A compact fabric loveseat with a side pocket and dual USB-port if you've ever experienced the pain of leaning over an armrest because your too-short phone charger won't reach. Now you can simultaneously charge and scroll in convenient comfort.
15. A luxe reclining sectional with built-in cupholders to really take your binge-watching to the next level. Spread out, kick back, and get mad every time Netflix has the audacity to ask "Are you still watching?"
16. A glam Hollywood sofa with channel-tufting and loads of custom upholstery options for tying together your luxe, modern living space in fabulous fashion.
17. A spacious recessed-arm sofabed packed with a queen bed because your parents have made it clear that post-pandemic they will not endure another night on your 10-year-old air mattress when they visit. Before then, you can use the bed as your weekend oasis in front of the TV — absolutely no judgments here!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.