14 "Conventionally Unattractive" Traits That A Lot Of People Actually Find Super-Duper Hot
We love to see it!
1. "I really like gapped teeth and when a person's bottom teeth are a little crooked."
2. "Many people think laughing too much is ugly and sometimes looks unattractive, but I love when guys are comfortable fully laughing around me ... it’s just nice to see someone very happy!"
3. "Women with dark under-eyes, adult acne, adult braces, and cellulite on their thighs are all soooooo insanely hot to me."
4. "I don’t think they’re perceived as unattractive, but they're considered more of a comfort item than a glam item: Oversize hoodies are adorable, okay? Oversize hoodies on guys and girls and enbies and everyone."
5. "Short guys! My boyfriend is only 5 feet 6, and while he’s still about an inch taller than I am, I would much rather have someone that height than someone who’s above 6 feet and I can’t even reach."
6. "A little awkwardness. When they bump into things or get flustered really easily. Very cute."
9. "I love gray hair! It’s so pretty on everyone, in my opinion."
12. "I'm totally into gingers. Give me a skinny, red-haired, freckled man and I'd probably instantly crush over him 😍."
13. "I love crow's-feet — especially when people smile."
14. And finally, "Freckles are so cute, and it makes me sad when I see women self-conscious about them."
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.