1. The woman who posted a video about how she didn't like The Joker that apparently warranted an 11-hour response.
2. The women featured on Queer Eye who take on quite the load.
3. The women who truly have no idea what this guy is talking about.
4. The woman who had her facts ready to be presented.
5. The women who don't see much wrong with what Amy Dunne did in Gone Girl.
6. The women who wrote these "condom comebacks" in 1996 that are unfortunately still useful today.
7. The women who have the misfortune of being in comic books written by men.
8. And the woman who decided to not let male artists get away with their bullshit.
9. The woman who GETS IT. Plain and simple.
10. The woman (Mary Shelley) who said "fuck you" to every life challenge.
11. The woman who maybe...just MAYBE...knows what she's talking about.
12. The woman who is sick and tired of this shit.
13. The women who knew their stuff would age well.
14. The woman who wants everyone to know the proper way to pick up chicks.
15. The women who are exhausted by the pressures put on them in both political parties.
16. The women who aren't like other women.
17. The woman who legitimately needs to know if this fictional bitch is okay.
An earlier version of this post included a Tumblr post from a person who is not a woman. Our apologies for the mistake.