People Are Sharing The Sexual Things That Freaked Them Out At First, But Now They're Really Into
2021: The summer of trying new things.
Have you ever felt hesitant to do something with a romantic partner, but once you tried it you couldn't get enough? Well, you're not alone! Recently, Reddit user u/xlmufasalx posed the question, "What’s something a partner wanted to try that freaked you out at first, but now you’re into it?" Here are some of the top-rated responses:
1. "I was really scared to ask my wife to try prostate play with me. Now it’s her favorite way to give me handjobs."
2. "Degradation, bondage, and BDSM in general. I'm super shy and always had a feeling I wanted to try those things, but was always too afraid to speak up about them to past partners. My current S.O. and I were fairly vanilla for the first couple months until he goes, 'I wanna try something.' Next thing I know, I'm tied to the bed and blindfolded while he just kinda...goes to town however he wants."
3. "He wanted me to spit in his mouth when we were having sex. Took me a while to work up the courage cuz it felt weird and kind of degrading. But the times I went for it, he was so visibly into it...I came to appreciate the feeling of dominance and the sudden increase in passion it brought about."
4. "My last girlfriend was really into biting my lips when we'd make out, and she's the only woman I've ever kissed who's done that. I kinda miss it."
5. "Bro, he like...he like massaged my eyebrows. I was like what are you doing??? But low-key...it was so tender and gentle. Affection makes me feel weird 'cause I've never had it. We only had one night together, but I think about it all the time."
6. "Being submissive. I'm a rather large guy and at the time did not have a lot of experience in the bedroom, so naturally I tried to be dominant and basically live up to my appearance. When she told me she likes being dominant, I was hesitant, but I learned that I'm a lot more comfortable being the submissive one."
7. "Sucking on my balls. I was used to getting blowjobs from my previous relationship, but my current girlfriend said she preferred sucking on balls than dicks. I wasn't sure at first, but now it is legitimately the only way I like to get off."
8. "Rubbing our cheeks together: sounds dumb and probably looks dumb, too. But it felt good."
9. "Watching porn together."
10. "Daddy kink. My ex-girlfriend had one, and I was sort of weirded out by it at first, but we tried it together once, and now I'm totally into it. Turns out I loved being my girlfriend's daddy."
11. "Public sex. At first I was freaked out by the notion, but she knew of a clearing a little ways up a hiking trail that few people trafficked. There was one of those electrical boxes there, and she bent over it. The air on our skin felt really awesome until a mosquito got me in the thigh — then it was time to pack it in."