We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "blood"-spattered cereal bowl with a ~killer~ pun on the inside.
2. An IT-inspired charm bracelet that's the perfect accessory for any Pennywise fan.
3. A ceramic coffee mug wtih Black Phillip from The Witch on it to start their day off "deliciously."
4. A Michael Myers window decal that's sure to spook some trick-or-treaters this Halloween season.
5. A Psycho shower curtain, because this'll make them think that their bathroom honestly belongs in a museum.
6. A Texas Chainsaw Massacre poster to show some appreciation for one of the most iconic slasher movies of all time.
7. 101 Horror Movies You Must See Before You Die, a book of 101 must-see horror movies, so that every die-hard horror fan can make sure they're all caught up.
8. A POP! figures set of Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, and Michael Myers that are just as cute as they are creepy.
9. A set of slasher movie shot glasses, because these are guaranteed to be the talk of every pregame.
10. A facehugger latex mask from the movie Alien...that they can also use for a DIY beerbong.
11. A pair of handmade earrings featuring Frankenstein's monster and his bride for any fan of the horror classics.
12. A pair of Jason mask crew socks to keep their feet warm on a spooky fall night.
13. A drawstring bag with all the characters from Alien on it. Horror, but make it fashion!
14. A set of hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil Walking Dead figurines that'll make a great shelf companion for their books.
15. A horror movie survival guide book by the producer of IT that will hopefully never come in handy.
16. A fake blood–stained T-shirt so your token sarcastic friend can have some fun this Halloween.
17. A Pennywise apron for bringing some spook into the kitchen.
18. A spooky movie coloring book that's the perfect activity for a cozy fall night.
19. An enamel pin of the twins from The Shining for anyone who wants to play with them forever...
20. A Jaws drink coaster to add some bite to their living room decor.
21. A horror movie trivia game called "Slash Cards" that's guaranteed to be the life of any Halloween party.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.