25 Of The Best Children’s Halloween Costumes You Can Get At Walmart
Spooky, adorable, AND affordable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
15. A Transylvanian vampire costume because this might not help with the thirst for blood, but will certainly help with a candy craving.
17. A waffle costume for the perfect opportunity to celebrate everyone's favorite breakfast food (and increase everyone's appetite for candy).
18. A cat lady costume that proves there's no such thing as "too young" to live a kitty-filled life.
19. A Ghostbusters costume for every girl who's prepared to save the neighborhood from "something strange."
20. A creepy yet sophisticated tuxedo morphsuit that's guaranteed to make people think...and possibly run for their lives.
21. A Sinister Scarecrow costume so they look like they came straight from the corn fields, fully prepared to give passerbys the heebie jeebies.
23. A Halo Master Chief costume that'll transport X-Box lovers from their TV screens into the real world.
25. A Willy Wonka costume, because this'll certainly come in handy on the one day of the year that surrounds candy.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.