We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Jojo Siwa costume for anyone who can't get enough of the energetic icon.
2. An inflatable T-Rex costume that's sure to stand out in a crowd of trick-or-treaters.
3. A Mario riding Yoshi costume, because this'll guarantee a night of laughs.
4. And a Princess Peach costume that's the perfect Mario companion.
5. A Harry Potter costume for the kid who likes to stick with the classics.
6. A storybook witch costume that's sure to cast some spells this Halloween season.
7. An adorable minion outfit, because this'll be anything but despicable!
8. A peanut butter and jelly costume for the best of friends.
9. A Dark Knight Batman costume that's perfect for fighting crime (and getting some candy).
10. And! A Batgirl costume for whoever wants to team up with Batman.
11. And a Robin costume to join in on the party, too.
12. A Stormtrooper costume that looks straight out of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
13. A Wonder Woman costume for a costume that screams "girl power!"
14. A Black Panther costume that'll have everyone shouting "Wakanda forever!"
15. A Transylvanian vampire costume because this might not help with the thirst for blood, but will certainly help with a candy craving.
16. A pink skeleton costume that's a fun punk rock twist on a Halloween classic.
17. A waffle costume for the perfect opportunity to celebrate everyone's favorite breakfast food (and increase everyone's appetite for candy).
18. A cat lady costume that proves there's no such thing as "too young" to live a kitty-filled life.
19. A Ghostbusters costume for every girl who's prepared to save the neighborhood from "something strange."
20. A creepy yet sophisticated tuxedo morphsuit that's guaranteed to make people think...and possibly run for their lives.
21. A Sinister Scarecrow costume so they look like they came straight from the corn fields, fully prepared to give passerbys the heebie jeebies.
22. An eye-catching costume fit for the prettiest little mermaid.
23. A Halo Master Chief costume that'll transport X-Box lovers from their TV screens into the real world.
24. A Cleopatra costume with dazzling colors that's fit for a true queen.
25. A Willy Wonka costume, because this'll certainly come in handy on the one day of the year that surrounds candy.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.