1. We’re hopeless dreamers…
2. …who still live in their parents’ basement.
3. Yet we still feel like we can be and do whatever we want.
4. But instead of working hard we spend all of our time on social media.
5. We love to get stoned.
6. We’re faithless…
7. …sex-obsessed monsters…
8. …who have no respect for authority…
9. … and are armchair activists, dramatically proclaiming our despair at the state of the world.
10. But we’re really more interested in Justin Bieber and things that look like him…
11. …and catchy mantras too!
12. We are the Me generation. We are Sloths. And we’re going nowhere fast.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡