1. Make a cashmere cushion cover.
2. Waterproof your shoes.
Pascal says: "Ordinary canvas plimsolls dipped in yellow rubber-paint become waterproof and look extraordinary. NB: Repeat twice."
3. Give your car a wood grain makeover.
4. Brighten up your cutlery.
Pascal says: "Orphaned pieces of cutlery are reunified with a dip of rubber paint to make a new set."
5. Homemade stilts.
6. Design your own unique t-shirt.
Pascal says: "Fold any garment in half, from babygros to dress shirts, and make a Rorschach print."
7. Turn a pallet into an armchair.
8. Get a cheap designer kitchen.
Pascal says: "Cabinet doors from the bargain corner are all non-matching. Unify with a coat of grey paint for a kitchen that looks expensive, but is very cheap."
9. Start a mirror wall.
10. Dad jeans made cool.
Pascal says: "Supermarket value-jeans are often good quality but a horrible fit. A little tailoring and they can be transformed to look a lot better."
11. Up-cycle old signs as art.
12. Make a unique sellotape chandelier.
Pascal says: "Sellotape (Scotch Tape) simply wrapped around a traffic cone mould makes this extraordinary light."