We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A popular pair of leggings with a fuzzy fleece lining so you can upgrade your slouchy sweatpants for something just as comfortable but way more stylish.
2. Or a similar fleece-lined version with pockets if you need to have your phone, hand sanitizer, face mask, or snacks with you at all times.
3. Some fuzzy velour leggings to keep you stylishly toasty through the colder months. That's right, velour sweatsuits are back and better than ever.
4. Or a pair of leggings from American Eagle that are so soft and cozy they were practically made for snow days.
5. A pair of cold-weather compression leggings made of a lightweight jersey material, because if you're managing to stick to your workouts this winter, you deserve some cozy exercise gear.
6. A waffle-knit design that combines the warmth of thermal underwear with the look of leggings and the versatility of joggers. It's perfect as a base layer for your winter outfits, but we wouldn't judge you for wearing them as loungewear.
7. Fleece-lined leggings with a "shape-retaining" fit so you can keep your winter outfits looking simple and streamlined but still warm and toasty.
8. Compression-style leggings that are so sleek and form-fitting you can simply slip your jeans over them when you need some extra layers.
9. Columbia leggings made with featherweight fleece so you'll get just the right amount of warmth without overheating if you decide to curl up under a blanket.
10. Winter-ready leggings that pack in a surprisingly amount of features. There's a hidden pocket in the waistband, an interior drawstring for a customized fit, and it's made of water-resistant fabric so you'll be prepared for any inclement weather.
11. A pair of secure (but moveable) Spanx leggings, because nobody feels like pulling on actual shapewear right now.
12. A knit design from Madewell that is so thick and comfy it'll feel like slipping on your favorite blanket.
13. Some sustainably-made lounge leggings from Girlfriend Collective designed with heavyweight recycled jersey fabric to keep you warm while you're doing just about anything.
14. A pair of fleece-lined jeggings reviewers say are chic enough to pass as real denim and soft enough to pass as sleepwear. So basically, you'll want to wear them them 24/7.
15. Under Armour leggings that are comfortable enough for a workout, warm enough for a wintery stroll, and lightweight enough to sleep in.
16. A high-waisted design made with a thick blend of polyester and spandex. They're just as perfect for stepping outside as they are for cozying up on the couch with a good winter read.
17. A fleece-lined pair sleek and comfy enough to take you from the couch to a Zoom meeting and back to the couch again.
18. An eco-friendly pair made of a bamboo blend that will stretch and move with you without losing their shape.
19. A pair of snake-print leggings in a dark, moody color palette to truly capture the way winter makes you feel. You'll definitely miss this pair once you start *shedding* layers in the warmer months.
20. A cozy pair of jersey leggings that look like sheer elegance but feel like sitting by a fire with a giant mug of hot cocoa.
21. A pair of thermal running tights with a convenient back pocket so you can store your other winter essentials without carrying a bulky bag around.
22. These reviewer-favorite leggings that prove cold weather doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to fun, vibrant patterns.
23. A flared pair with a fold-over waistband that combines the look of your favorite loose-fitting loungewear with the comfort of leggings.
24. Some stretchy legging pants so you can have all of the warmth and comfort of a cozy pair of leggings, even when you're on the job.
25. A pair of workout leggings long enough to cover your heels so your feet can stay extra toasty on and off the yoga mat.
26. An ultra-cute pair of corduroy leggings that'll quite literally make you feel warm and fuzzy — inside and out.
27. A pair of retro faux leather leggings so you can rock something that's equally comfy and stylish. These could be the answer to your winter wedding wardrobe crisis.
28. Or some sweater leggings, which are a great addition to any winter outfit. Whether you're wearing them on the go or on the couch, these will be a staple all winter long.
29. A TikTok-favorite pair of fleece-lined pantyhose leggings that look like tights, so you don't have to freeze every time you decide to wear a skirt. They may look like regular tights on your legs, but they'll feel like you're tucked under the covers.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.