We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A freestanding cabinet organizer made specifically for the unruly collection of water bottles you've accumulated over the years. This will make it much easier to grab the one you want for the day and put it back once you wash it.
Some folks also use this for wine bottles!
Promising review: "I got this after being influenced by others on TikTok and am so glad that I did. These worked great to organize and store all my tumblers. It even fit my 30-ounce cups, although they don't sit all the way down into the opening it still stores them. I could use one more of these in this cabinet to store the rest of my coozies and cups. I love the color, and these are made from thick, sturdy material that won't warp or break over time. So happy with this purchase!" —Heather
Get a 10-bottle holder from Amazon for $39.99 (available in two sizes and four colors).
2. A skin-clearing salicylic acid treatment — it'll show those pesky blackheads on your nose who's boss! Just dab some on a cotton pad and wipe over your skin to get rid of acne, uneven texture, and even stubborn dark spots.
Promising review: "I had seen several reviews on TikTok about this product and I decided to try it for myself and see how good it was as they said. I had pores and pimples around my cheeks (I have ever since I was a teenager), I've tried different products but none worked as well as this one. Every night before going to bed, I apply it to my face along with a moisturizer (I prefer during the night so it can stay the longest) . And wow, I am not kidding, the next day you can already see how the redness is fading away and any recent pimples start to get smaller, as well as my pores on my cheek area! I had not seen a difference that fast with other popular products, but this one did. I highly recommend, the price is worth it. It really does improves your skin and it looks more healthy and glowing. In my opinion 10/10 :)." —Mariel Garza
Get it from Amazon for $13+ (available in two sizes).
3. A citrus-scented foaming car upholstery cleaner to help you remove those cold brew stains from when you hit the curb at the Starbucks drive-thru. Seriously, why do I hit it every single time?!
Check out a TikTok of the car upholstery cleaner in action.
Promising review: "So I had a spot on my dash that I wanted to clean and grabbed this stuff because I figured my car could use some TLC over the years. Well, I went to clean one small part and ended up almost detailing the entire inside of both front and back driver and passenger side doors. It worked so well, so fast, and smelled so good that I couldn't stop. My car looks brand-new!" —Michael
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
4. A game-changing dishwashing spray — it's basically a must-have for all my fellow peeps without a dishwasher. Just spray the foaming formula on your dishes, let them soak for a few minutes, then get to washing!
Check out a TikTok of the Dawn Powerwash Spray to see it in action!
Here's what BuzzFeeder Elizabeth Lilly has to say about this spray: "I live in an apartment without a dishwasher, and I honestly use that as an excuse to order takeout food instead of cooking. But, as soon as I got my hands on a bottle of this stuff (regular Dawn is my go-to dish soap, BTW), I put it to use on both a saucepan I used to make homemade enchilada sauce *and* the casserole dish I baked those enchiladas, which had a ton of caked-on food. It really does work like I say it does! Like, scary well."
Get the starter pack from Amazon for $17.50.
5. A luxuriously creamy CeraVe facial cleanser for anyone with excessively dry skin. It feels just like a lotion when you apply it, but it magically breaks down dirt and oil as you work it into the skin. If your skin is constantly flaky and sensitive, this one's for you!
Promising review: "Got this after seeing a recommendation on TikTok. It's been a lifesaver for me. I have dry, red, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Most cleansers strip my skin, but not this one. It’s been helping keep my skin clear while not drying it for a few months now. If you have dry skin this is a must!" —L. Ashburne
Get it from Amazon for $14.57+ (available in two sizes).
6. A Little Green upholstery cleaner because all the upholstery in your home is probably way overdue for a good cleaning even if they don't look dirty. You'll love it so much, you'll probably bring it out to your car to help spruce up the interior. Basically, it'll be your new best friend.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Things definitely look cleaner. spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand-new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads-up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
7. The ever popular Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer with over 246,000 5-star ratings from Amazon customers. The jaw-dropping before and after photos really speak for themselves.
Check it out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "OH MY LANTA. PURCHASE THIS NOW. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I found this one TikTok and saw the gal's review and had to buy it. I have thick hair and this dries my hair in less than 15 minutes. PLUS I don’t have to fuss with a straightener or a curling iron if I don’t want to!! It leaves my hair so soft and shiny and gives it SO MUCH VOLUME! I recommend this to ANYONE I talk to about it. Seriously my favorite styling tool. Seriously so in love." —Sydney
8. A pair of teeth-whitening pens, which are SO much easier to use than traditional white strips. Just swipe it on and let the gel sit for 30 minutes — and eventually you'll see years and years of stains start to disappear. This is a must for all my fellow coffee connoisseurs.
Promising review: "I bought this on a whim when I saw someone review it on TikTok. After using it several times over the course of a week, I immediately noticed the difference in the color of my teeth. I'm a smoker and a heavy coffee drinker. I'm finding that this product will be a lifesaver in terms of what my smile looks like. I would definitely recommend!!" —Mully
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $15.99 (also available in a pack of four).
9. Flexible curling rods that can give you zero-heat curls overnight. They're soft and lightweight (no headaches!), and you can use them on wet or dry hair, so there's basically nothing standing in between you and perfectly bouncy curls.
Check them out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I haven’t put curlers in my hair in YEARS. Saw this on TikTok. Thought it would be great, especially because I’m so lazy when it comes to styling my hair. Dried my hair about 60–70%, put curlers in, slept on them (not uncomfortable to sleep in), and voila-hair is curled and ready to go in the a.m." —lapiper21
Get a 42-pack from Amazon for $14.99.
10. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
Promising review: "The Pink Stuff is definitely worth all the hype it has been receiving. I had seen it in some TikTok compilations and decided to give it a try. The very first thing I cleaned was the inside of my bathtub and wow! It really made my bathtub shine." —JMURR
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (also available in packs of two and three).
11. Glow Recipe's Watermelon Glow that combines hyaluronic acid and tea tree extract to soothe your skin and minimize the appearance of pores and breakouts. Just apply this to your skin after cleansing and before moisturizing, and don't forget to breathe in that delicious watermelon scent!
Promising review: "Totally worth it! I love it so much! It made my skin smooth, clear, and hydrated. I pour it on my palm and apply on my face. I bought this product as it is viral on TikTok and I consider it one of my best skincare purchases." –APS
Get it from Amazon for $15+ (available in two sizes).
12. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover so you won't have to panic the next time you accidentally spill some tomato sauce on your favorite top.
Check out a TikTok of the laundry spray in action.
Puracy is a Texas-based, family-owned small business specializing in plant-based, chemical-free, hypoallergenic home products, with a donation made to local families in need with a portion of every purchase.
Promising review: "For whatever reason, I am ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts and I cook every night (sometimes I remember the apron, sometimes I don't). My clothes are a mess by the end of the day. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I have tried EVERYTHING there is to remove stains and this is the absolute BEST thing out there. (There is simply not a major stain remover that I have not tried.) The only thing close is a long pre-soak (I mean like six hours) in Oxyclean. With Puracy, you get the best result by doing it well in advance, but for me that is another plus because I would far rather spray them when I put them in the hamper than do it all at once just before I do the laundry. It seems to get everything out and I've never had any trouble with damaged fabric. I don't really review very much, but this is seriously outstanding." —NYC Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $7.49+ (available in three sizes).
13. The ChomChom pet hair remover roller that will pick up each and every stray hair your fur baby leaves in its wake. It's perfect for restoring your couch back to its former glory or making your car's seats look presentable again.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
14. A shampoo scalp massager — it not only invigorates your scalp and helps break down any product buildup, but also just feels ah-ma-zing after a long day.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this little thing all over TikTok and everyone swore by it. To be honest, they’re right and I now swear by it. It’s perfectly soft and sturdy to massage the scalp. Works shampoo into roots, helps with dry skin and such. I absolutely love it and I use it every time I wash my hair. I most definitely would recommend to anyone. Don’t hesitate." —Z
Get it from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in three colors).
15. A six-piece set of high-performance matte lipsticks that put more expensive brands to shame. Reviewers say they're intensely pigmented and last for a surprisingly long time.
Promising review: "What can I say, I saw a TikTok about this lipstick and for $10 had to try it! The reviews are right, for some reason this lipstick is better than even $20 name brand ones bought from Ulta. Not only does it smell great, but dries in under a minute and survived eating a cupcake, a Starbucks drink, and an entire evening out, no smudging and had to be removed with a makeup wipe. Fantastic product!!" —Claire
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $12.48+ (available in three sets).
16. An Onset soap eyebrow kit to make your brows look full and fluffy all day long. It's also packed with nourishing ingredients to help your brows stay healthy and moisturized. Try smoothing some through your brows before using your go-to eyebrow pencil or powder to help the product adhere better and last longer.
17. A L'Oréal repairing hair treatment that takes just eight seconds — yes, eight seconds! — to repair damage and restore shine. Apply it after shampoo but before conditioner and let the amino acids and "lamellar water technology" work their magic to smooth your hair without weighing it down.
Promising review: "Yes, I actually saw this product reviewed on TikTok and had to try it. It is amazing stuff OMGOSH!!! I have already purchased my second bottle. I have a lot of hair and it gets tangled easily this stuff made it soft and manageable after the first use." —Jennifer Borchers
Another Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me, I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair ... I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen." —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $9.87 (available in two sizes).
18. An AirPod cleaning pen so you can get out all the ear wax and other gunk that gets trapped in there are makes your music sound muffled. You'll basically feel like you have a brand new pair of AirPods — and Beyoncé's Renaissance deserves to be heard as clearly and loudly as possible
Promising review: "Saw these on a TikTok video and took a chance. I ordered three for different family members and boy am I glad I did! This product is fantastic! It does exactly what it says it will do. The brush is phenomenal in cleaning out the little grates on the speakers of my phone and AirPods. There is a picker that you can use to get big chunky ear wax out of your ear pieces and the long skinny wand thing reaches down into my charging case and gets all the junk out of there. This is a win-win-win!" —JMilwaukee
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two colors).
19. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle oil that will have your hands looking as shiny and flawless as they do when you leave the salon, except without the outrageous salon prices.
20. A set of cleaning K-Cups to remove all of the built-up grime in your Keurig machine. You'd be surprised how much coffee residue and old coffee grinds can get stuck in the dispenser.
Promising review: "I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, luckily. I would highly recommend, keeps everything runny correctly and clean." —Lauren
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $9.95 (also available in a 12-pack).
21. A hand-powered chopper that'll make slicing veggies SOOOO much easier. Just crank the handle like a lawn mower and let the blades do all the work for you. No more crying while chopping onions and then spending two hours trying to wash the stench off your hands!!!
See it in action here.
Promising review: "This chopper is amazing!! I love cooking, but used to absolutely HATE chopping onions... until someone gave me this chopper! Now I simply have to quarter the onion, throw it in the chopper, pull the handle about 10–15 times, and they're ready to be used! No more teary eyes or spending a long time chopping onions. The cup is big enough to fit a whole onion... I think the capacity is 3 cups. There's tons of other uses to this as well... you can chop pretty much anything from herbs, veggies and fruits, to making salsa and guacamole." —Valjulia
Get it from Amazon for $20+ (available in three colors).
22. A bottle of the TikTok-approved Elizavecca Hair Treatment with an impressive ingredient list for such a low price. Its blend of ceramides and collagen will add smoothness and shine to your hair in just five minutes.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
See it on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other comparable products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5–20 minutes... But I ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.84.