These 25 Things Will Help You Be A Better Cook
Come for the nifty gadgets, stay for the sweet honey hot sauce.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stuffed burger press to seriously upgrade your grilling game. This gadget creates a perfect little pocket in your patty that you can stuff to your heart's desire.
2. A pizza stone that will fool your guests into thinking you ordered from a fancy pizzeria. Plop your pizza on top, throw it in the oven or on top of the grill and then marvel at the crispy crust and evenly melted cheese.
3. A meat thermometer that takes all the guesswork out of cooking meat. If you're constantly saying, "I hope this is done!" as you remove your meat from the pan, it's definitely time to pick up one of these.
5. And a chef's knife that will let everybody know you mean business in the kitchen. The starter set of knives you bought when you first moved in will be so jealous.
6. A sleek kitchen scale so you can finally stop eyeballing everything and start following recipes to a T.
7. A knife sharpener to keep your slicing skills on point. Those dull, worn-out knives in your drawer will look as good as the day you bought them.
8. A unique tenderizer that pierces through your meat to break down connective tissue and give you juicy, tender results.
9. A set of herb scissors to give your dishes a touch of freshness. You'll be ditching your pre-packaged bottles of rosemary and parsley in no time.
10. A veggie mandoline slicer for perfectly even slices every time. Let's face it, sometimes food is just as much as about the presentation as it is the flavor.
11. A handheld grater so you'll never be caught off guard by a recipe calling for "the zest of one lemon." Or you could have all the freshly grated Parmesan cheese you want without having to tell a waiter when to stop.
13. A seasoning set that will make you excited to eat your vegetables. Though it's specifically marketed for veggie lovers, you can still use these seasonings on meat as well!
14. A best-selling garlic press with 14,000 reviews to take the mess out of preparing your favorite ingredient.
16. A citrus juicer to give your hands a break and save you from ever having to fish out those pesky seeds.
18. This batter dispenser that will make your pancakes look exactly like the ones on the box. It's also perfect for pouring out just the right amount of cupcake batter.
19. A uniquely shaped bread maker if baking has become your new quarantine passion. You can mix your ingredients in the bowl and pop it right in the oven, meaning less dishes and more carbs!
20. An automatic pan stirrer for the times you get distracted by TikTok when you should be tending to your homemade sauces.
22. A set of baking strips for cakes so even you'd definitely win star baker on The Great British Baking Show.
23. A set of basting brushes to help you properly marinade like the shining chef you are. The silicone bristles mean you'll never have to worry about stray brush hairs falling in your food.
25. And a deliciously sweet, surprisingly spicy bottle of honey that will level up almost any dish you whip up.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.