26 Things That'll Help Fix Almost Everything That's Wrong With Your Home
Consider this list a first aid kit for your home's big and small boo-boos.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An all-purpose cleaning kit to turn your power drill into the ultimate scrubber you never knew you needed. The nylon bristles won't leave behind any scratches, so you can scrub away without worrying about ruining your tub.
2. A stainless-steel cleaner and polish so you can remove all those pesky fingerprint smudges and transform your refrigerator doors into shiny mirrors.
3. A carpet cleaner to clean up everything from spaghetti mishaps to coffee spills in your car. If only Kevin had this on hand when he spilled his famous chili.
4. A rust stain-removing powder for when you want to get rid of rust stains but don't feel like scrubbing. Simply apply it, wait a few minutes for the rust to dissolve and then lightly wipe it away.
5. A four-pack of fridge bins you can easily stack on top of each other to really maximize all that unused vertical space. Plus, it'll make the inside of your fridge look worthy of a Cribs episode.
6. A TubShroom to catch all of your hair before it has a chance to clog your drain — because no, it shouldn't take a full hour for your shower to fully drain.
7. A jetted tub cleaner for anyone who desperately needs a relaxing bath but your bathtub is a little too grimy for comfort. It'll remove all the gunk trapped in the places you can't even see, so your tub will be the cleanest it's ever been.
8. A jar of the TikTok-famous Pink Stuff, which is basically the Powerpuff Girl of cleaning products: it looks cute but packs a serious punch. Once you use it to tackle the grime in your oven, you can use it to spruce up your tiles or give your shower door a good scrub down.
9. A sleek area rug with over 7,000 reviews to help cover up that random scuffed-up part of your floor that you can't seem to get back to its former glory.
11. A natural all-purpose cleaner that's safe to use on basically any surface so you can mindlessly clean your entire home with just one bottle.
12. A pack of 100 sound dampening bumpers to stop your cabinets from clanging and waking up the whole family when it's time for a 2 a.m. snack break.
13. A garbage disposal cleaner — it foams up to help break down any food residue that's been lingering in there for far too long. I'm starting to feel like adulthood is just learning about all the things you never realized you were supposed to be cleaning.
14. A grout ink pen that will take the space between your tiles from grimy to shiny in a few simple swipes. It's like a more productive version of an adult coloring book!
15. A chainmail scrubber so you can actually clean all of the burned-on grime on your cast-iron skillets without removing the seasoning or causing damage. It's also safe for use on waffle makers, griddles, and everything else you barely bother cleaning.
16. A pumice cleaning stone that'll cut through hard water rings and calcium buildup, because your porcelain throne should always be clean and sparkly.
17. A shower head with two spray settings so you can adjust the pressure to your exact liking. This will be such a time saver the next time you use a super thick hair mask that takes approximately three hours to fully rinse out.
18. An under-the-door draft guard to keep all that sweet AC from escaping your home during the summer. It'll also keep dirt and bugs outside, where they belong.
19. A pack of cleaning tablets that'll clean your dishwasher for you, because it's probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral buildup so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials.
21. A leather cleaner to polish up and add some shine to any furniture, shoes, or accessories that have seen better days.
22. A flexible coil brush so you can finally reach all the dust in your dryer vent and crumbs that are hiding underneath your fridge and oven. I'm shuddering just thinking about what's living under there.
23. A broom and squeegee combo so you can rake up everything that your vacuum can't reach. You'll be shook when you see all the hair and dust that's hiding out in your area rugs.
24. A microwave steam cleaner, because the mess in there doesn't just disappear when you close the door and walk away. This little device uses the power of sheer anger (and steam) to eliminate dirt and stains from your microwave.
25. A three-pronged duster to reach in between your blinds, because they are probably way dirtier than you think 😬.
26. And an organic linen spray you can mist right onto your towels and sheets to create the illusion that you didn't skip laundry day this week.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.