23 Stylish Leggings You'll Be Happy To Ditch Your Old Sweatpants For
Your sweatpants have been there for you a lot in the past year, but it's time for an upgrade.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of organic leggings that feel as smooth as your favorite worn-in sweatpants but look as chic as your favorite "hard pants" thanks to the ruched ankle design.
2. A durable squat-proof design so you can get your workout on without pulling a SpongeBob and ripping your pants in front of everyone.
3. A high-waisted pair that comes in tons of vibrant colors and has fabric so buttery soft it's left over 34,000 Amazon reviewers with no choice but to stan.
4. A pair from Everlane with moisture-wicking fabric so you stay dry and comfortable during any intense workouts — or if you happen to break an intense sweat while just cleaning the house. I feel you.
5. A pair that comes with three — count 'em, THREE! — pockets so you can stash your essentials when your couch leggings suddenly become your running errands leggings.
7. These highly-rated leggings that come in a pack of four for under $30. Allow me to repeat that: FOUR leggings for under $30. They also come in tons of colors and patterns so you can switch it up throughout the week.
8. A pair of leggings in extended sizes that are meant to stretch and move with you without becoming baggy and losing their shape.
9. This capri-style design to keep you extra cool and comfortable now that spring is basically here. These also have a durable 3-inch wide waistband so you won't have to worry about pulling them up every five seconds.
10. A pair specifically designed for all the tall queens who are tired of all their leggings landing above the ankle. These will fit up to a 37-inch inseam, so you can rest assured that they won't look like capris on you.
11. These jeggings from Uniqlo which truly look so much like real jeans that it's making me question everything I've ever known about denim.
12. A pair of skirted leggings — you heard me right: SKIRTED 👗 LEGGINGS — that are basically the way cooler version of the skort you wore every day in elementary school. Just imagine strutting on the tennis court in these.
13. These sleek leggings made with a bamboo fabric blend that's not only sustainable, but also the perfect thickness for year-round wear.
14. A tri-color design that's perfect for when you're feeling a little too indecisive to choose just one shade. It'll also help switch up your leggings collection without taking you completely out of your comfort zone.
15. A pair that looks like your typical black leggings from the front but SURPRISE there's a sleek leopard print strip on the side.
16. An affordable pair designed to offer the same sort of shaping and support as compression tights without the uncomfortably tight waistband.
17. A pair from Uniqlo with Airism fabric that's designed to feel ❄️ cool ❄️ to the touch. It also features protection from UV rays, so it's basically like wearable sunscreen for your legs.
18. These leggings that not only have pockets but also have fabric warm enough to make them a winter staple, yet still perfect for summer, thanks to the moisture-wicking fabric.
19. A pair of soft and stretchy leggings that are so silky smooth you'll definitely find yourself wearing them even when you're not working out. You might want to go ahead and clear some space in your closet for the multiple pairs you're about to buy.
20. These popular jeggings which take the comfort of leggings and the versatility of jeans — mix it all together, and you know that it's the best of both worlds.
21. A pair with a floral print so fun and vibrant you'll have everyone asking you where you bought them. They're super stretchy but never lose their shape, even after an intense workout.
22. Lululemon leggings with a soft brushed lining specifically made for yoga, so you can get your zen on without sacrificing comfort.
23. And New Balance leggings that are comfortable enough for a workout or lightweight enough to sleep in, so you'll basically be wearing them all the time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.