We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A bestselling pair of Amazon Essentials flats — they've become a favorite of over 21,000 reviewers. They're super flexible right out of the package and extremely lightweight, so they'll basically be reaching for them all the time.
2. This extremely popular jumpsuit that's become a bit of a viral sensation — and for good reason. Reviewers say it's stylish enough to run errands in yet soft enough for curling up on the couch.
3. An extremely silky-smooth button-front blouse to complete all of their business-casual looks. It's perfect to throw on under a blazer during the colder months, and it works just as well by itself when the temps start to rise.
4. A cross-body bag available in several neutral shades that will work for literally any of the next 365 days. Plus, over 18,000 Amazon customers have left a 5-star review.
5. Or a sleek and slim cross-body wallet — because who has the energy to carry a massive purse right now? This even has a handy clear pocket for their cellphone, and there's still plenty of space for a vaccine card inside!
6. A set of dazzling studs that's aren't too flashy but still striking enough to get them all the compliments. They're perfect by themselves, but they really come to life when you add a few other pieces in the mix.
7. A pair of leggings (with pockets!) that are warm enough to become a winter staple, yet still perfect for summer thanks to the moisture-wicking fabric.
8. Or a pair of organic leggings that feel as smooth as their favorite worn-in sweatpants but look as chic as their favorite dress pants thanks to the ruched ankle design.
9. A classic pair of mid-rise straight-leg jeans (sorry, fellow millennials — but skinny jeans are sadly out of style) with a comfy flexible waistband that stretches as you move but never loses its shape. It's basically a denim miracle.
10. Or give them the best of both world's with a pair of jeggings that have become a wardrobe staple for over 5,000 Amazon reviewers.
11. A modern take on the classic peasant-style blouse with long sleeves that are perfect for that chilly December weather — though they can easily roll them up in the spring.
12. A short-sleeve button-up dress that's long and fluttery yet lightweight and breathable, so it's perfect for pairing with a cardigan until spring rolls around.
13. These Kate Middleton–approved sneakers to add a casual touch to their favorite sundresses but still stand up to the colder temperatures.
15. A pair of classic hoop earrings made for sensitive ears, so you won't have to worry about accidentally gifting them an allergic reaction.
16. A pair of dress pants that prove dress pants can be flowy, relaxed, and elegant all at the same time. The boot-cut fit and moisture-wicking fabric makes them feel more like yoga pants and less like "hard pants."
17. A bohemian nightgown-inspired dress for the person who likes bold patterns no matter the weather.
20. A pair of sock-sneakers that are cozy enough for taking a stroll in the winter and breathable enough for jogging on a warm summer day.
21. A customizable bar necklace you can have engraved with their name, because self-love never goes out of style.
22. A maxi dress with a sleeveless racerback design that's perfect for spending time in the sun but would still pair perfectly with a light jacket.
23. A bestselling birthstone bracelet so they can celebrate their birthday every single day of the year, as they should.
24. A stretchy, breathable shirt with raglan sleeves to transition between the seasons with ease — and because they can never have too many tees.
25. A pack of eight headbands in various colors and patterns so they can coordinate their hair accessories to the season.
26. A layered 18-karat gold-plated necklace that will glimmer in the summer sun or brighten up a cold fall day.
27. Unisex color-block sneakers — because why make them settle for one color when they can have several? Not only does it have impressive arch support and a durable Eva sole, but it's also bound to match basically everything in their closet.
Promising review: "These shoes are well-made and comfortable. The colors are just like the picture. These are perfect warm-weather shoes!" —Kathryn Lindrose
Shipping info: Free standard shipping is two to six business days, and expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.
Domo Ink is Black woman–owned small business based out of Jurupa Valley, California.
Get them from Domo Ink for $85 (available in women's sizes 5–12 and men's sizes 3–14).