34 Products With Results That Will Disgust And Mesmerize You
We love (and slightly hate) to see it.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A peel-off mask that's basically the textbook definition of gross but soooooo satisfying. Just apply a layer to your problem areas (or your whole face!) then peel it off after 20-30 minutes.
2. A pack of AirPod cleaners — because you'd be shocked and appalled by the amount earwax that gets trapped in those bad boys.
3. A set of plastic flexible plumbing snake drains to instantly remove all of the annoying blockage that's causing you to stand in a puddle every time you try to take a relaxing shower. Also, pulling out the hair is equal parts disgusting and satisfying.
4. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. We love and hate to see it.
5. A cleaning putty so you can get the dust and debris out of every nook and cranny in your home — from the crevices of your vents to the random dusty spots in your bathroom.
6. A powerful blackhead vacuum you can use to suck all of the gunk out of your pores. You'll be horrified yet intrigued by all the nastiness that was living in your face.
7. A flexible coil brush so you can finally reach all the dust in your dryer vent and crumbs that are hiding underneath your fridge and oven. I'm shuddering just thinking about what's living under there.
8. A pet hair remover that will pick up each and every stray hair your fur baby leaves in its wake. It's perfect for restoring your couch back to its former glory or making your car's seats look presentable again.
9. A stainless-steel tongue cleaner so you can scrape away all the germs in your mouth that have been giving you a terrible case of morning breath. It's gross and satisfying in equal measure.
10. A bottle of earwax removal drops that uses fizzy microfoam action to break down all the stubborn wax that's been clogging up your ears for way too long now. Here's to hearing again!
Promising review: "I've been having ear hearing/cloggage issues for a month. My ear would not drain properly and it was frustrating me very much. I bought this product and used it twice and I could ear again. This is by far the best ear-cleaning product ever! Highly recommended!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $5.98 (also available in a pack of two).
11. A three-pronged duster to reach in between your blinds, because they are probably way dirtier than you think 😬.
12. A Shark steam mop so you can stop fumbling around with a bulky old-school mop and bucket. This sleek device uses the power of steam to lift away grime — and the results are equal parts disgusting and satisfying.
13. An exfoliating foot mask to remove all the dead skin that's lurking on your feet. Simply slip the booties on and let the fruit acid and 17 types of natural extracts get to work while you kick back.
Promising review: "My feet used to be horribly dry, itchy and cracked with thick calluses. I started using Baby Foot every couple of months a year ago and my feet are now soft and smooth. Make sure to soak your feet before using and then again at least once a few days later. I leave the booties on for longer than the instructions, usually around two hours. It doesn’t burn or irritate my skin. A few days later the top layer of skin starts peeling all over. It’s REALLY gross looking so make sure you don’t need to show your feet for about two weeks! The results are amazing so it’s totally worth it! Calluses improve dramatically with one treatment but bad calluses may need a couple of treatments to go away. Make sure to wait at least two weeks before using again. I’ve recommended to all my friends and family. Seems to work for all skin types." —Mostly Maven
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
14. A well-loved robotic vacuum over 34,00 Amazon customers have left a 5-star review for. You can schedule cleaning times right from the included remote — and your guests will have no idea your new maid is actually a robot.
15. A three-step pore strip kit that is waaaayyyy more powerful than the ones you usually buy from the drugstore. The first step will help open up your pores, the second step sucks everything out, and the third step helps soothe your newly squeaky-clean nose.
16. A foot file for anyone who feels like their feet are never ready for any occasion. This grater will grind away at calluses and have your heels and toes looking silky smooth in no time.
17. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets that'll help remove stains and odors from any water bottles or coffee tumblers that you've left unwashed for an embarrassingly long time. It happens.
These are biodegradable and odor free.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8 (also available in packs of 36 and 78).
18. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches you can quickly plop on any pimple and let the blend of tea tree and calendula oils shrink your zit in just a few hours.
19. A jetted tub cleaner for anyone who desperately needs a relaxing bath but your bathtub is a little too grimy for comfort. It'll remove all the gunk trapped in the places you can't even see, so your tub will be the cleanest it's ever been.
20. A box of coffee machine–cleaning powder to flush out all of the gunk inside that you didn't even know was there. It'll also make your coffee taste way less bitter and get your carafe as sparkly clean as the day you bought it!
21. A TubShroom to catch all of your hair before it has a chance to clog your drain — because no, it shouldn't take a full hour for your shower to fully drain.
22. Or an over-the-drain option you simply position down on your shower floor and let it collect all your loose strands in a tidy pile that's super easy to clean up.
24. A two-pack of reusable mop pads because it's time to say goodbye to the wasteful disposable ones you've been spending way too much money on. These even have helpful Velcro straps so the pad won't go flying off when you're in the middle of a good scrub session.
25. A broom and squeegee combo so you can rake up everything that your vacuum can't reach. You'll be shook when you see all the hair and dust that's hiding out in your area rugs.
26. An ozone-free Levoit air purifier with a three-stage filtration system that'll capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor, and large dust particles floating all over your home. It's basically a must-have for anyone dealing with allergies right now.
27. A 30-foot dryer vent cleaner — because you probably had no idea you should be cleaning it. All that dirt and lint can be a major fire hazard, and a clean vent means your clothes will dry way faster.
28. A disposable cleaning wand to make scrubbing the toilet less of a chore. The kit comes with 16 refill heads to get you started, so you can immediately say goodbye to that dirty toilet wand that's stinking up your bathroom!
Promising review: "So, we have a toilet that belongs to the cats. We don't use it, we don't look at it, we like to pretend it does not exist. Even with semiregular flushing, cat waste is pretty nasty stuff and built up quickly in the bowl. One of these wands cleaned it up in a single session! Before and after pics attached (above)." —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (also available in various bundles).
29. A grooming glove so you can remove excess fur from your precious pooch or ferocious feline — but they'll just think you're giving them some extra pets and cuddles!
Promising review: "Fantastic dog grooming aid! Our older rescue dog isn't too keen on the routine dog brushing stuff but her thick coat really needs the grooming — this dog-grooming glove is the right answer. Put the glove on, pet the dog, and all that loose hair comes away, leaving her coat feeling so much smoother and softer without causing her to be nervous or upset over a brushing. Highly recommend, and yes I'm going to be ordering as gifts for a couple of other dog owners I know!" —DSP
Get each glove from Amazon for $7.99 (available in three colors).
Check out my coworker's review of this hair-removing glove here (#19).
30. A splurge-worthy and incredibly lightweight cordless Dyson vacuum — because the last thing you want to do when you're in a hurry is fumble around with a tangled vacuum cord. You can just grab this and get to cleaning instantly!
I hate vacuuming so much. Honestly any form of cleaning takes every inch of my willpower, but fumbling with a messy cord and a heavy vacuum is the last thing I want to do during my free time. I recently got my hands on the new Dyson Micro 1.5 kg — and it opened my eyes to the truly fabulous world of cordless cleaning. It is SO ridiculously easy to pull this off of the wall (it's seriously featherweight) and take it from room to room to do some quick spot cleaning. It also comes with a few handy attachments to turn into a handheld mini vacuum (amazing for countertop messes!) and a motorized upholstery attachment (amazing for couches and mattresses!), so I've basically been reaching for this for every little cleaning task in my apartment.
I've become an almost daily vacuum user in the two months I've had this — I don't even know who I am anymore. All I know is I don't think I'll ever be able to return to a bulky corded vacuum again.
Get it from Dyson for $399.99.
31. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel to dissolve those caked-on calluses you never thought you'd get rid of. Plus, it only takes about seven minutes to use, so it's perfect if you need your feet to look presentable in a hurry.
It's strong stuff, so many reviewers advise wearing gloves and not leaving it on past the recommended seven minutes.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super-dry thick-calloused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Key2Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
32. A pack of corn-remover pads to cover and heal those painful suckers that are taking all of the pep out of your step. Just slap one of these on top of your corn and repeat for up to 14 days until it falls right off.
Promising review: "My partner had been suffering with a corn on the side of his foot for some time. We picked these up from Amazon and weren't really sure what to expect. He used them for nine days and the corn came completely out of his foot with no pain or issue at all anymore! We couldn't believe he'd suffered for so long when it was this easy! Don't hesitate to purchase these, they work and we'll buy more when and if he ever gets another corn." —Jessie
Get a 42-pack from Amazon for $21.99 (also available in an 84-pack).
33. A pack of sticky stakes that'll help trap any annoying insects that are as obsessed with your plants as you are.
34. And a pack of oil-absorbing tissues made with natural bamboo charcoal to get rid of shine in just a few swipes and keep you looking matte all day long.
Promising review: "I've had oily skin my whole life and have used countless types of oil-blotting sheets because they're lifesavers. THESE ARE AMAZING. Great deal, big sheets, and they pull out one at a time so easily. I used to use Clean & Clear sheets or knockoffs of the same thing but I'll never go back. Give these a try; they are completely worth it. They work well and are easy to use. No negative things to say at all." —Kelsey
Get 100 sheets from Amazon for $6.95 (available in two formulas and various pack sizes).
Check out our deep dive into the Pleasing Care oil-blotting sheets for more deets!