We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A supremely soft and snuggly Eddie Bauer blanket you can cuddle up with as you start your yearly Gilmore Girls rewatch. That theme song just hits different in the fall. 🎵 If you're out on the road... 🎵
Promising review: "I got this for my mom because she likes to watch the Hallmark Channel under a blanket and she’s always cold. She always uses this now and I find myself using it when I come to visit. It's very lightweight and warm. Probably the best throw blanket for your couch." —Tyler B.
Get it from Amazon for $21.58+ (available in 12 other colors).
2. An adorably autumnal maple tree lamp to make you feel like you're spending your nights galavanting through an enchanted fall forest instead of just wrapping up the work you didn't quite finish in the afternoon. I cannot confirm or deny if that's my current situation as I type this.
Promising review: "The tree was safely packaged, took only three AA batteries, and looks wonderful. The branches are easy to spread out and both the leaves and lights are well placed. I have it on my desk at work and everyone in the office stopped by to ask where I got it. Ah, simple joys!" —LM
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
3. A deliciously scented Spiced Pumpkin Yankee Candle that'll basically turn your home into the world's coziest fall festival thanks to its blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and brown sugar. *Jennifer Coolidge voice* Makes me want a Starbucks pumpkin loaf real bad.
Promising review: "This is my favorite scent for fall. It’s what I think about when I think of what fall smells like ... These last for a whole season for me and the smell stays constant. Yankee candles never disappoint. They burn evenly and smell strong unlike other candles that lose their smell after a few hours of burning them." —K. Pozzi
Get the large two-wick tumbler from Amazon for $21.49 (also available in various other sizes).
4. Or a pumpkin spice scented reed diffuser if you prefer a flameless way to make your home smell like notes of cinnamon, clove, and buttercream. Not only will it look super cute amongst your fall decor, but it'll also continuously scent your space for around three months — just in time for you to switch to the Christmas tree scent!
If you're new to reed diffusers, it's super simple: just place the reeds into the opened jar of fragrance oil, then the reeds will start to soak up the oil and disperse the scent throughout your home — no flames required!
Promising review: "I love my little reed diffuser! The design is so cute and minimal, the smell is spot-on, not "chemically", and makes my home feel like autumn! I was looking for a diffuser that would give enough scent without being too much or too little and this fits the bill. Very happy with my purchase." —Meg M.
Sweet Water Decor is a woman-owned business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
5. OR!! A cozy Fireside candle for those who think the whole pumpkin spice thing is basic and played out (I can't relate — I would use McCormick pumpkin pie spice as dry shampoo if I could). This has notes of roasted marshmallows, embers, oak, patchouli, and smoke, so you'll probably be tempted to whip up some s'mores and tell ghost stories every time you light this puppy.
6. WAIT I'VE GOT ONE MORE!!! A set of realistic flameless candles so you can still get that autumnal glow without the risk of burning your house down. These have a super convenient remote control with different timer settings so you can make sure you aren't wasting any of that precious battery power.
Pssst! You'll need three AA batteries in each, so go ahead and pick up a pack of 20 while you're at it.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it lol. They are beautiful and look real. Love the timer and the remote!! The glass color is very rich looking!" —Linda
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in five colors).
7. A mini KitchenAid stand mixer to help you live out all of your Great British Baking Show dreams while you catch up on the latest season. It comes with over 10 attachments that can mix up doughs for fresh-baked cookies so you can save all your arm strength for actually eating them.
Promising review: "This mini is perfect for everything that doesn't need the capacity of my full size KitchenAid. It's great for beating eggs, whipping cream, etc., but it's also ideal for making small-batch cookie dough, dinner rolls, single loaves of yeast bread, crumble toppings, and on and on." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $329.95+ (available in nine colors).
8. And don't forget this helpful cord organizer with an adhesive sticker you can place on the back of your stand mixer (or any other appliance!) so you'll have a place to wrap your cord instead of letting it dangle all over your counter. This is honestly genius and I want to put one on every appliance I own.
9. A humidifier that'll banish any dryness in the air now that it's starting to get cold out. Your skin will probably send you a thank you card.
Promising review: "My poor old dog has developed breathing problems, and when the polar vortex sucked all the moisture out of the air, her cough got really bad. This has definitely helped her breathe easier during these dry times. As for the humidifier itself, it's super quiet, easy to use, and also works as a great night light!" —K. Williams
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in two sizes).
10. A set of magnetic garage handles to give your home the carriage-style doors of your dreams without spending an absolute fortune.
Psst! Don't forget to add some faux windows for an extra special touch.
Promising review: "I’ve been wanting to upgrade our garage door for a long time and now I have no idea why I waited! The magnets are super strong. Purchased two sets but only used one set of 'handles,' I wasn’t a fan of how close I had to place each set next to each other with the narrow spacing on the door itself. Paired with the magnetic 'windows,' it looks like a brand-new door!" —MrsPirate
Get them from Amazon for $21+ (available in three sets/variations).
11. A hanging closet organizer so you can get your go-to pairs of boots out of that messy pile on your floor. They deserve so much better.
12. And a handmade wooden rack with pegs that are perfect for boot storage, though you can also totally use it for hats, scarves, gloves, sneakers, and any other accessories you need before you head out the door.
13. A smart thermostat you can control from literally anywhere, which means you'll never have to come home to a ridiculously cold living room! It can also actually detect when you leave the house and adjust the temperature accordingly to help save you some coin.
Promising review: "Within about two weeks of installation, this thermostat has already saved me big! I got a notice from it stating that my furnace had turned off unexpectedly many times and that I should check the unit for function. When I checked the furnace, I found that the previous owner of my house (purchased home in summer 2020 and had not used the heat until now) had never bothered to change the filter on the unit. This was causing a major airflow issue that could easily have caused premature furnace failure if left unattended. Thanks to the warning from this thermostat, I was able to fix the problem for the price of a new filter. Highly recommended!" —Mitch
Get it from Amazon for $103.98+ (available in four colors and various bundles).
14. A set of adhesive strips to close the gap under your door and stop any annoying drafts. It'll make it much easier to heat up your home, and it'll also keep bugs, dirt, and leaves outside where they belong.
Promising review: "I got this because the front door is un-level and very drafty. I didn’t want to spend a lot since we rent it but the amount of bugs coming from underneath was annoying.
The material is very flexible and pliable which is great. A lot of these that I’ve used at big box stores tend to be somewhat rigid and want to fall off the minute you open the door. For my application, the door itself is raised up about 2” from the floor, so I didn’t have to worry about it dragging. However the door is 90 years old so it’s seen a lot of wear and tear but this thing works perfectly. So impressed with how easy it was to apply, you can guide it along as you need to since it’s so flexible. I never thought I’d get excited about a door draft stopper but this is that moment." —rezzim
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
15. A set of spice-gripper clips because fall is the time to up your spice game — and your kitchen is way too small to not be utilizing literally every single inch of space inside your cabinet.
Promising review: "OMG, I love these things! Such a simple idea; how did I ever live without them? ... They hold all different circumferences of spice bottles. If some spices are too big to place all in the same connected row, you can cut off a tab and separate them. It doesn’t really affect the items on the shelves; you just have to push them back a little (maybe half an inch or so), so the spices have clearance when the door is shut." —Bridget D.
Get a set of six from Amazon for $13.97 (also available in sets of four).
16. And an adjustable rack that will neatly store your pans, muffin tins and pie trays so you can quickly grab what you need and get your bake on. Paul Hollywood would be so proud of you.
Promising review: "Loved it so much I bought a second one immediately! Works great for circular pans, 9x13 cake pans, heavier pans, jelly roll pans, awkward collapsible colanders, cutting boards, whatever you want. Having nonskid feet is a big plus." —Organization Freak/Hobby Cook
Get it on Amazon for $18.99.
17. A set of three owl-shaped plant pots — they perch upon their very own bamboo stand to offer wisdom and guidance while keeping your succulents looking their best. It definitely has a ~fall vibe~ but it's so cute you'll probably leave it up all year long.
Need some succulents? Reviewers love this five-pack that comes fully rooted in soil.
Promising review: "I gifted this to my mom, and she said it was one of her favorite gifts she has ever received!! The owls are perfectly sized and have a hole on the bottom to drain water. The wooden part looks exactly like the picture and literally takes only seconds to put together. (Seriously, I guarantee you can put it together in under a minute!) Everything you need to assemble the item is in the box." —Smiley
Get it from Amazon for $19.80.
18. A Nespresso Vertuo so you can stop wasting money on those daily morning PSL runs and finally start making your own caffeinated concoctions at home. Your wallet will be eternally grateful.
Promising review: "We are impressed! I am on my second cappuccino as I write this review. The coffee is rich, creamy, and so flavorful! The machine is very easy to use, convenient, and gives you an aromatic and very delicious cup of coffee in just a couple of minutes. It's a great value, too. Each cup of coffee costs less than a dollar, saving you money over the competition! The milk frother is wonderful addition. Works great and adds depth and creaminess to your coffee! I just love this machine!" —Renee Beckman
Get it from Amazon for $184+ (available in four colors/finishes, with or without Aeroccino accessory, and also with various pod packs).
19. A smart air purifier with settings you can completely control from your smartphone or other Alexa-enabled device. Want to put it on a lower setting while you sleep? Just say "Alexa, turn down the air purifier" while you curl up under the covers. It's a must if the change in seasons always makes your allergies act up.
Promising review: "I love this air purifier. I have owned one for a bit and decided I needed a second for another room. The quality is incredible. Pros: easy to clean, easy to use, adaptable for various times of the day (night mode, three levels, new filter light, etc.), inexpensive for the quality. As someone who has had asthma since 6 months of age, I highly recommend it!!" —Fort Worth Cathy
Get it from Amazon for $89.99+ (available in three colors).
20. An upgrade to your trash can that opens with just a wave of your hand, because you shouldn't have to handle any more garbage for the rest of the year.
Promising review: "I've waited almost a year to write this review because I wanted to be sure this product was long-lasting. We have a tiny kitchen in our beach house and a tiny and weirdly shaped space for a trash can. I researched FOREVER (just ask my husband) and finally settled on this one. It fits perfectly in the space and has surpassed my expectations in every way. It's attractive and fits a TON of trash in a very discreet way. I love it." —S. Loud
Get it from Amazon for $89.99+ (available in 18 different styles and bundles).