1. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner to help break down any food residue that's been lingering in there for far too long. I had no idea it was even possible to clean this.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-use pack from Amazon for $4.25+ (also available in a 24-use pack).
2. A bottle of Kaboom Foam-Tastic bathroom cleaner with OxiClean that changes color when it's ready to be wiped away — and that's just genius. It sprays on blue so you can make sure every inch of your tub is covered, then turns white when it's done breaking down all that soap scum and hard water stains.
Check out a TikTok of the Kaboom Foam-Tastic cleaner in action.
Promising review: "I'm not one to normally write reviews, however, this amazed me. I moved into this house after we got married a year ago and I had tried everything from natural products to bleach to Magic Erasers and then a combination and nothing. I was astonished at the results this product produced. Plus, it smells delicious. At least to me, but I like the smell of cleaning products. Considering Kabooming the whole house, love this stuff!!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $3.88 (also available in a pack of four and eight).
3. A box of pore-tightening, skin-lifting face masks — it'll make you look like a terrifying zombie until you rinse it off, but it's worth it for the pore tightening and complexion brightening benefits! If you live with anyone, maybe just give them heads up before you apply.
Promising review: "I have never written a review before but I am compelled to do so now. Let’s start with what my 41-year-old face looked like. I had bumps, tiny bumps all over my skin, especially my forehead. My skin NEVER felt smooth even with the prescriptions I was give to help with these tiny bumps. Rosacea = bad bad bad. So bad that it was actually causing my cheeks to have what appeared to be thickening skin. Wrinkles, some that were quite deep. My pores were friggin huge and getting bigger day by day it seemed like. I know that it says to use this product every three days. I chose to go with every single day for the first box of eight. The results were so amazing I decided on everyday for the second box. Even more amazing results. EVERY SINGLE ISSUE LISTED ABOVE NO LONGER EXISTS!!!! I moisturize deeply after rinsing and my face looks absolutely amazing. My face did not even look like this at 30. I am hooked and I will be buying no less than three packs every single payday so I can stock up on this stuff in case they ever decide to quit selling it. If I had 10 stars available to rate I would use them and more!" —Amazon Customer
Get a box of eight masks from Amazon for $24.90.
4. A tub of eye cream that's basically the definition of a triple threat — it brightens, firms, and rejuvenates at the same time. The blend of rosehip and hibiscus will help de-puff your under-eyes so you can fool people into thinking you actually got a full night's sleep.
Promising review: "This is the second review I’ve done on Amazon. I rarely go out of my way to write a review unless I’m truly amazed by the product. I have terrible sunken-in eyes (due to genetics) that can’t really be fixed without fillers (which I’d never do). No matter how much sleep I get, I have bad dark circles, so I decided that I had to invest in an eye cream. I’m so glad I did! I used a cheap drugstore eye cream that really only made it look like I had water under my eyes and it did nothing else. This eye cream is so hydrating and smooth! It really evens out my skin tone and wakes up my face in the morning! I feel so refreshed and dare I say...prettier. It’s boosted my confidence a ton. I’m so happy with this product!" —casie ackerman
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three sizes and a pack of two).
5. A nail file board for the all the pups who hate getting their nails trimmed but are still ~material dogs~ at heart. They'll think they're just playing and getting some good scratches in, but in reality their nails are getting trimmed and Instagram-ready.
ScratchPad for Dogs is a small biz based in Atlanta.
Promising review: "Love this scratch pad! We adopted our dog almost a year ago and he's been terrified of clippers and grinders since day one. We've never been able to maintain his nails due to his super reactive anxiety around nail care. That's all changed since we got the Scratch Pad a few weeks ago! He took to it right away and his nails have shown significant improvement in just a few sessions!" —Kira Armajani
Get it from ScratchPad for Dogs on Etsy for $44.95+ (available in four styles and three grit levels).
6. A fruit fly trap so you can finally leave your produce out on the counter without attracting any unwanted flying guests. It even looks like an apple so it'll blend in perfectly in your fruit bowl. ~Don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious!~
Promising review: "Our home was infested with fruit flies. As a household of minimal fresh produce and a mostly nitrate rich menu, we were confused and horrified when these tiny, evil monsters took over our house. These apple jobs are LEGIT. Within an hour or less they had captured a good amount of flies. I just bought more." —MotherofChaos
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $5.88 (also available in packs of four and 12).
7. A TGIN miracle hair mask made with honey and olive oil to restore moisture to damaged hair in as little as 35 minutes — though you can leave it on for up to an hour for maximum results. Tons of reviewers with Type 3 and 4 hair say it works wonders for maintaining curls.
TGIN ("Thank God It's Natural") is a Black woman-owned business based in Chicago.
Promising review: "This product is AMAZING! I'm a hairstylist with curly hair, and I have now incorporated this product into my personal and professional lineup. I have been suggesting it to some of my clients. It's great for all types of hair, but it works especially well for natural hair. Also, it works well for all sorts of hair damage." —dcdaigle
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in four formulas).
8. A cleaning putty so you can get the dust and debris out of every nook and cranny in your home — from the crevices of your vents to the random dusty spots in your bathroom.
Promising review: "WOW!!! This stuff is incredible! I work in an environment that is very dirty and our office is always covered in a fine layer of dust. But just a few minutes spent mashing this slime into all the cracks and crevices of my keyboard, mouse, phone, etc. and it's all clean as can be! This stuff picks up dirt on contact and leaves behind a clean, no smell, no residue surface. I bought a second jar for my vehicle and it works miracles in there as well. My air vents, shifter and seats are now spotless. I couldn't be happier with this product." —Jenna75
Get it from Amazon for $6.98.
9. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle oil that will have your hands looking as shiny and flawless as they do when you leave the salon, except without the outrageous salon prices.
Promising review: "Found it on TikTok and I’m so pleased with the results. My nails are getting stronger and growing. And the best of all, not chipping. Love it." —sidna saavedra
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.
10. The multifaceted CeraVe Salicylic Acid Cleanser for anyone with acne-prone skin that gets easily irritated by most acne-fighting facial cleansers. This one has a hefty dose of hyaluronic acid so your skin will still feel smooth and hydrated when you rinse it off.
Promising review: "I've struggled with incredibly sensitive, acne-prone, textured skin for a lot of my adult life. I stumbled onto this cleanser via TikTok (I wish I was kidding) and bought this in conjunction with CeraVe's Moisturizing Cream and, LET ME TELL YOU, these products have become holy grail skincare items for me. Prior to this, I was using homemade soap and an exfoliating mitt to wash my face, but my skin would quickly develop uneven texture in between exfoliations. This cleanser makes my skin smooth and it doesn't irritate it. My breakouts are already a lot smaller and I've noticed a huge difference in the overall appearance. This is a holy grail cleanser." —C. Hallgrimson
Get it from Amazon for $11.47.
11. A hair minimizing body cream to help extend the amount of time in between shaving — because nobody has time for that right now.
Promising review: "After just about three weeks I noticed that the hair on my legs had considerably slowed down growing. I normally shave my legs every day but now I can go a few days without shaving. Great smell and keeps your skin super soft too!! I love it so much I’m on my second container of it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.66 (available in four scents).
12. A L'Oréal repairing hair treatment that takes just eight seconds — yes, eight seconds! — to repair damage and restore shine. Apply it after shampoo (but before conditioner) and let the amino acids and "lamellar water technology" work its magic to smooth your hair without weighing it down.
Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot of breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me, I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair ... I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen." —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
13. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
Promising review: "You might think you're exfoliating your skin but TRUST ME, you haven't been. You'll be SHOCKED and maybe even a little disgusted when you see how much skin comes off on these gloves the first time you use them.
"Take a long, warm shower, then, with no soap, use these mitts after you're all rinsed off. Scrub your body well in a circular motion. Then look at the mitts! They'll look like they've been sprinkled with flour! You'll never get that much skin off your body again with subsequent uses, so don't forget to look because it's incredible. And get ready to be bowled over when you dry off. Hello softness!!!" —isaidso
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a two-pack).
14. An absolutely magical peeling gel by Skin Food to give yourself a spa-worthy facial at home. The unique gel texture latches on to all of your dead skin to give you super smooth results once you rinse it off.
Promising review: "This product works really well and it is so much fun to use! I even got my boyfriend to try it with me. I apply it after cleansing and toning by taking some of the product on my finger tips and massage it all over my face and chin for a few minutes, avoiding the skin around my eyes. It lifts up all of the dead skin which you can easily wash off once you're done. I followed it up with the rest of my normal nightly regimen and a hydrating mask. When I wake up my face feels incredibly smooth. I really noticed a difference! I'll be using this twice a week to reap the benefits of the exfoliating but not overdo it." —J
Get it from Amazon for $8.82.