We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cooktop cleaning kit to chip away at burnt-on messes and make your ceramic cooktop look as shiny and flawless as the day you moved in.
2. Or a gas range cleaning spray that takes just seconds to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I'm just projecting.
This stuff is THE TRUTH. My roommate is the best, but let's just say wiping down the stove after cooking is not one of her favorite activities. I'm not particular fond of doing the dishes, so I guess we're even. Anyways, I spray this on a few times a week, let it sit for about five minutes, then wipe with a cloth and it removes EVERYTHING. Like, every little spot of caked-on grease and burnt crumbs come off with just one wipe.
Get a two pack from Amazon for $14.88.
3. An all-purpose car upholstery cleaner to clean up all the stains left on your seats from the time you spilled your Dunkin' order everywhere.
4. A flexible coil brush so you can finally reach all the dust in your dryer vent and crumbs that are hiding underneath your fridge and oven. I'm shuddering just thinking about what's living under there.
5. A pack of AirPod cleaners — because you'd be shocked and appalled by the amount earwax that gets trapped in those bad boys.
6. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff (seriously, it's gone mega-viral with over 66,000 5-star reviews) — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
7. A powerful spray with 17,000 perfect reviews that will break down stubborn mold and mildew stains almost instantly. Just leave it on for about 15 seconds, then lightly wipe away to reveal what your shower is actually supposed to look like.
8. A garbage disposal cleaner that foams up to help break down any food residue that's been lingering in there for far too long. I had no idea it was even possible to clean this.
9. A pet hair remover that will pick up each and every stray hair your fur baby leaves in its wake. It's perfect for restoring your couch back to its former glory or making your car's seats look presentable again.
10. A set of cleaning K-Cups with 19,000 5-star reviews to remove all of the grime in your Keurig machine. You'd be surprised how much coffee residue and old coffee grinds can get stuck in the dispenser.
11. A pack of cleaning tablets to clean your dishwasher for you, because it's probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral buildup so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials. Plus, those 67,000 5-star reviews can't be wrong.
12. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets to banish odors and break down residue so your clothes will come out feeling cleaner than ever. I know — you've probably never even thought about cleaning your washing machine, but over 107,000 reviewers say it's worth it.
13. A broom for pet and human hair so you can rake up everything that your vacuum can't reach. You'll be shook when you see all the hair and dust that's hiding out in your area rugs.
14. A 20-pack of cleaning erasers — they're more affordable than name brands but still...um...magic, if you catch my drift. These little sponges use just water to lift away tough stains — and the results are downright soothing.
15. An all-natural oven scrub made with gritty pumice stone so you can really go to town on that pizza that exploded and left a mess everywhere. It'll even clean all the hard-to-reach spots on your racks and oven door that you usually overlook.
16. A carpet cleaner to clean up everything from spaghetti mishaps in the living room to coffee spills in your car. This will basically be a lifesaver when you accidentally spill some gravy all over your couch on Thanksgiving...not that I'm speaking from experience or anything.
17. Or an internet-beloved pet urine stain-removing spray that's powerful enough to tackle any accident — even ones that have been there all year long!
19. A heavy-duty pumice cleaning stone to cut through hard water rings and calcium buildup, because your porcelain throne should always be clean and sparkly.
20. A jar of toilet fizzies — which are basically bath bombs for your toilet. Simply plop one in the bowl and let the blend of sodium bicarbonate and citric acid break down stains and kill any lingering bacteria. Oh, and it's also loaded with eucalyptus essential oil to make your porcelain throne smell like a fancy spa.
21. A three-pronged duster to reach in between your blinds, because they are probably way dirtier than you think 😬.
22. A natural all-purpose cleaner — it's safe to use on basically any surface, so you can mindlessly clean your entire home once with one bottle.
23. A hard-water stain remover that not only works on grimy shower doors, but will also bring some shine to murky faucets and rusty tubs.
24. Or a handmade glass cleaner made with a thick paste-like formula to break down years and years of hard water stains.
25. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes that will tackle almost any stain you throw at them. Dirty shoes? Paint splatters around the house? Stains on your car's interior? These wipes can handle it.
Promising review: "I think these wipes are made out of magic because they can clean just about anything with very little effort! One wipe cleaned my ENTIRE BATHTUB, including the hard-water buildup and some residual soap scum. The wipe stayed wet for the entire use, and there was absolutely no sweating involved. I hate cleaning but I was so pumped about the tub, I took wipe #2 to my hood vent and, good golly, it's like it's brand-new. I've told everyone I know to buy these." —JenM
Get a 90-pack from Amazon for $13.94.
26. A nonabrasive, bleach-free cleaning and polishing powder you can sprinkle on everything from cookware to sinks, stoves, bathtubs, and toilets.
It'll remove rust, tarnish, stains, and mineral deposits from stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, copper alloys, fiberglass, Corian, brass, bronze, chrome, and aluminum.
Promising review: "I bought this after seeing numerous recommendations, and after years of searing and occasionally burning things in my stainless pans, it was time to try to bring them to a better state. Not only did this easily scrub off the latest culinary leavings, it scrubbed off the years of buildup of oil, fat, cooking spray, and whatever else that have been continually baked on in the oven, stove, and dishwasher. A little powder, a dash of water, a quick, light scrub, and...it's gone? How is that possible? What's in this stuff? I do not know, I do not care. After scrubbing my enamel stovetop in a fraction of the time with no scratches and better results, I became thoroughly convinced the contents of BKF is not of this realm. It's magic." —Bulb
Get it from Amazon for $7.38 (also available in packs of two and three).
27. A rust stain-removing powder for when you want to get rid of rust stains but don't have time to put in any elbow grease. Simply apply it, wait a few minutes for the rust to dissolve, and then lightly wipe it away.
Promising review: "I cannot say enough great things about this product. We just purchased a home that has a well with very high iron content in the water. I tried everything to remove the stains from our three toilets but nothing worked. I found this product online and immediately went to Amazon. The results blew me away. I didn't have to scrub at all. I let it sit in the tank for several hours and the results floored me!" —T-urtle
Get it from Amazon for $9.69+ (available in three sizes and a four-pack).