We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A sleek and vibrant Switch and Switch Lite charging dock so you never have to deal with the annoyance of grabbing your device and realizing you forgot to charge it before going to bed.
3. A GameCube-style controller if you frimly believe that playing Super Smash Bros with the joy-cons should be a crime.
4. A steering-wheel shaped attachment for your joy-con so you can take your Mario Kart sessions to the next level. It comes in red and green, so you can grab an extra for the Luigi to your Mario.
5. A set of grips that will turn your joy-cons into full-fledged controllers that are way more comfortable for larger hands.
6. A flip-cover case and tempered glass screen cover for the Switch Lite to protect your portable best friend while you're on the go. The front cover is magnetic and detachable, so you can whip it off while you play and snap it back on before you throw it in your bag.
7. A pro controller so you can show everyone you mean business — whether you're guiding Link through Hyrule or simply taking care of your island in Animal Crossing.
8. An eye-catching Super Mario case and a handy dandy kickstand for creating a pretty sweet setup when you're on the go.
9. A set of grippy silicone caps to prevent your joysticks from flying away from your thumbs during an intense game of Pokémon Sword.
10. An Animal Crossing-themed case with a built-in padded screen protector that also holds six of your favorite games. There's even an optional foam insert to make it compatible with the Switch Lite.
11. A shock-absorbent grip so your Switch can finally look like the heavy-duty portable gaming beast it truly is. Plus, you'll never have to remove it to take off the joy-cons or play your games in docked mode.
12. A protective shock-absorbent case to make the already durable Switch Lite feel even more sturdy and comfortable to hold. It also comes with two tempered glass screen protectors so you'll never have to worry about cracking that gorgeous display.
13. An highly-rated audio transmitter so you can use your go-to wireless earbuds and finally ditch the wired headphones you've been hanging onto just for the Switch.
14. A charging case that not only keeps your Switch safe and protected, but also has a built-in battery for up to eight extra hours of playing time.
15. A helpful dock that will simultaneously charge both your joy-cons and pro controller, so you'll never have to abruptly end your play sessions because your controller ran out of juice.
16. A compact stand if the Switch's built-in kickstand is simply a bit too flimsy for your liking. Plus, you can actually plug in the charging cord when using this one!
17. A Super Nintendo-style controller so you can play Super Mario World and other classics the way they were truly meant to be played.
18. A spacious case so you can carry your Switch, docking station, games, and several accessories all in one surprisingly compact bag.
19. A headrest mount that will basically become any parent's new best friend for entertaining the kids on long road trips.
20. A Pokémon-themed travel bag that will hold your Nintendo Switch and so much more — so you can carry it all while catchin' em all.
21. A headset for the Switch gamer who likes to engage in a bit of friendly trash talking with their nightly Fortnite session.
22. A set of fruit-themed joystick caps to keep your Switch as vibrant and fruitful as your Animal Crossing island.
23. A super portable hard-shell case so you can safely store up to 16 game cartridges right in your pocket.
24. And a cartridge holder that clips right onto your Switch's dock so you can display your games while always having easy access to them.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.