37 Kitchen Products With Before-And-After Photos That'll Stop You In Your Tracks
These results might actually convince to cook your own meals for once — but no promises.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of plastic storage containers to keep your produce tasting fresh for much longer. If you constantly find yourself tossing out strawberries you totally forgot you bought, these containers will basically pay for themselves.
2. A cord organizer with an adhesive sticker you can place on the back of your stand mixer (or any other appliance!) so you'll have a place to wrap your cord instead of letting it dangle all over your counter. This is honestly genius and I want to put one on every appliance I own.
4. A uniquely shaped bread maker if baking has become your new passion. You can mix your ingredients in the bowl and pop it right in the oven, meaning less dishes and more carbs!
5. A seven-in-one Instant Pot because, yes, it actually lives up to the hype. Whether you're slow cooking your favorite soup or looking to whip up some homemade yogurt, this magical pot does it all.
6. A highly rated spiralizer that might just get you excited about eating your veggies. If you're looking to jump on the zoodle trend, this will make it so much easier.
7. A corn stripper so you can enjoy some delicious corn without the pesky cob. It's perfect for saving a few coins and making your own Chipotle bowls at home.
8. A rapid microwave ramen cooker that'll become your new best friend when you need some fuel in the middle of a busy day — or when those midnight carb cravings hit.
9. A shredder claw set so your pulled pork will look just as tender and delicious as it does at your favorite BBQ joint.
10. A two-tier knife organizer for that knife set that's taking up way too much space in your utensil drawer.
11. A chainmail scrubber so you can actually clean all of the burned-on grime on your cast-iron skillets without removing the seasoning or causing damage. It's also safe for use on waffle makers, griddles, and everything else you barely bother cleaning.
12. A device to turn frozen fruit into a creamy soft-serve dessert so you can curb a sweet tooth without all the extra sugar.
13. An adjustable wrap stand so you can easily find your plastic wrap and aluminum foil — because be honest, you usually just throw them in a random cabinet and hope you remember where you put them later.
14. A tea bag organizer since tea time is supposed to be a relaxing, orderly experience. You'll save so much space once you get rid of those unnecessary boxes.
15. A pack of spice liners so you'll never have to fumble around in your drawers and cabinets to find the cinnamon. The soft fabric keeps the bottles in place and labels facing up, so your spice drawer will be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
16. A food container lid organizer, because finding the matching top to your Tupperware container shouldn't feel like an impossible task.
17. An adjustable rack to neatly store your pans, muffin tins, and pie trays so you can quickly grab what you need and get your bake on.
18. A pack of cleaning tablets that will clean your dishwasher for you, because it's probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral buildup so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials.
19. A sprayable "miracle cleaner" to break down every morsel of grime that's made its way onto the oven racks you've probably never taken out to clean. The Princess Diaries was right — ~miracles~ truly do happen once in a while when you believe.
20. A jar of conditioner for your cutting board, because you probably had no idea you should be taking care of it in between washings. The blend of coconut oil and beeswax will keep it protected, bright, and shiny — and it even works on wooden utensils and furniture!
21. A pack of stainless steel wipes to tackle any pesky fingerprints and practically transform your refrigerator doors into shiny mirrors.
22. A microwave steam cleaner, because the mess in there doesn't just disappear when you close the door and walk away. This little device uses the power of sheer anger (and steam) to eliminate dirt and stains from your microwave.
23. A handcrafted organizer to give you the perfect place to store your tumbler lids instead of stacking them in an unstable pile and hoping they don't topple over.
24. A countertop paint kit that'll give your kitchen a full-on faux-granite makeover in three easy steps. Just apply the included primer, use the sponge to dab on the three mineral colors, and then seal it with the topcoat.
25. A nonabrasive, bleach-free cleaning and polishing powder you can sprinkle on everything from cookware, sinks, stoves, bathtubs, and toilets.
26. A peel-and-stick faux-gel tile backsplash to fool all your guests into thinking you gave your kitchen a complete overhaul — but in reality, you just quickly applied some heat-resistant stickers!
28. An expandable shelf that'll make it easy to stack all your coffee cups and bowls. The shelf itself is easily stackable, so you can buy a few and create multiple levels.
29. A bottle of Hope's Perfect Sink cleaner and polish to make any stainless-steel, cast-iron, porcelain, or acrylic appliance as shiny as the day you got it.
30. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets that'll help remove stains and odors from any water bottles or coffee tumblers that you've left unwashed for an embarrassingly long time. It happens.
These are biodegradable and odor-free.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand-new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8.
31. An all-natural oven scrub made with gritty pumice stone so you can really go to town on that pizza that exploded and left a mess everywhere. It'll even clean all the hard-to-reach spots on your racks and oven door.
32. A descaling solution that'll break down all of the lime scale buildup inside your electric kettle or coffee maker, because I regret to inform you that the interior also needs cleaning. If your coffee just isn't hitting the spot like it used to, it's probably time to run a cleaning cycle.
Promising review: "I had never even thought of descaling my two-year-old Keurig before Amazon suggested it, but this stuff was cheap, I knew I was supposed to descale regularly, and I knew this kind of descaler wouldn't be as hard to rinse out as the smell of vinegar. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but the next morning it took much less time for the water to heat up and my coffee tasted twice as strong and rich as it did before descaling, which means the brewing temperature is higher now that the heating element isn't caked with mineral deposits. Now I feel a little silly for drinking mediocre coffee for so long." —Lenore
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $13.99.
33. A gas range –cleaning spray that takes just seconds to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I'm just projecting.
This stuff is THE TRUTH. My roommate is the best, but let's just say wiping down the stove after cooking is not one of her favorite activities. I'm not particular fond of doing the dishes, so I guess we're even. Anyways, I spray this on a few times a week, let it sit for about five minutes, then wipe with a cloth and it removes EVERYTHING. Like, every little spot of caked-on grease and burnt crumbs come off with just one wipe.
Get a two pack from Amazon for $14.88 (also available in packs of two and eight).