26 Kitchen Gifts Under $10 They'll Actually Use
Whether they belong on "Top Chef" or "Nailed It," there's something on this list they're bound to love.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A seriously chic drying mat that might actually convince them to do the dishes (so it's basically the perfect roommate gift).
2. A literary-themed cocktail kit for the liquor aficionado who likes their drinks with a healthy dose of puns.
3. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that will add a deliciously sweet and surprisingly spicy kick to everything from pizza to ice cream.
7. A fancy dishcloth for the clean-freak on your list. It's infused with charcoal, so it's super absorbent and they'll never have to worry about odors.
8. A terra-cotta bear that will keep their brown sugar fresh for up to six months while looking ridiculously adorable.
11. A meal planner, so they can spend less money on Chipotle and more time on whipping up their own healthy concoctions.
12. A glass snack bowl with a marble base that will make them feel way less guilty about that midday popcorn break.
15. A pastry mold for everything from dumplings to ravioli that will basically do all the work for them.
16. An avocado slicer and pit-remover that's perfect for the friend whose always paying extra for guac.
18. A dishwasher-safe cauliflower and broccoli chopper, because they shouldn't have to work hard to eat healthy.
20. A soap dispensing sponge holder that saves space and will help them fly through their dishes in record time. Plus, it's so much more aesthetically pleasing than leaving a bottle of dish soap on the sink.
21. This Angry Mom cleaner that uses the power of sheer anger (and steam) to eliminate dirt and stains from their microwave.
23. A personalized spatula they'll think you spent way more than $10 on. You can choose between four fonts, five icons, and six colors.
25. A tray of dachshund-shaped ice molds they'll be glad you gave them once the dog days of summer arrive.
27. And an insulated wine tumbler (with straw and cleaning brush), because they definitely deserve a drink for making it through 2020.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.