19 Winter Face Masks To Make The Holidays A Little More Festive
Because you'll need something to match your ugly Christmas sweater.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! By now you've seen the CDC's guidelines recommending people wear nonmedical face coverings in public (and know whether or not they're mandatory in your area).
2. A pack of masks from Old Navy if you want to keep it subtly stylish in Fair Isle or overtly festive with a super chill Santa.
3. A face mask that looks like a wrapped gift to let everyone know your presence is their present this year.
4. A Friends-themed mask that will keep your spirits bright even when it hasn't been your day, week, month or even your year.
6. A wintry snowy pattern because being a snowflake isn't such a bad thing, no matter what your uncle says.
7. A four-pack of colorful masks with gingerbread men, Santa, elves, presents, Christmas trees and basically every other holiday image you can imagine.
8. A Grinch mask for anyone whose heart is three sizes too small. You won't have to worry about the mask being too small though — it comes with adjustable ear loops and a nose wire.
12. A Batman mask that may or may not inspire you to do your best raspy Christian Bale impression every time you wear it.
14. A delightfully cheery design from a popular Etsy shop. Each mask is reversible, so you won't have to settle for just one of the colorful patterns.
16. A red-and-green Disneyland spirit mask for all the kids missing their favorite theme park right about now.
19. And a Santa mask that is equal parts cute and terrifying — which is basically the holiday season in a nutshell.
Just remember — masks are not a substitute for social distancing! You should still maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between you and other people when possible, and continue washing your hands and avoiding touching your face. Stay safe!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.