We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of storage boxes that neatly stack on top of each other, which will practically triple your shelf space. They also have a transparent window so you can see exactly what's inside before pulling it down.
Promising review: "My closet has never looked better! All my expensive purses aren’t stored in purse sacks anymore. Purse sacks don’t stack. And, you can’t see through them. These cubbies have a small window so you know what’s inside. And they STACK! I love being organized." —Cathy Lyle
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $37.99 (available in five colors).
2. A compact and sturdy shoe rack with a surprising amount of versatility. It would work just as well in your entryway as it would in your closet, and you can even use it in the kitchen to stack dishes and random utensils. The storage possibilities are endless.
Promising review: "LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It fits perfectly underneath the clothing in my closet and stores tons of shoes! It seems plenty study for the heels and other shoes I have on there." —aflaute
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in two sizes, five colors, and various packs).
Check out our picks for the best shoe organizers.
3. A bamboo toilet topper tray so you'll have a perfect place to store extra toilet paper rolls or anything else you've run out of room for under the sink. It'll make it seem like the random pile of stuff is there for a reason.
Promising review: "This is a great tray for the back of a standard toilet! I used mine as a decorative piece, but I plan to order a second for my master bathroom to hold Q-tips, an extra roll of toilet paper, etc. I love the way it looks!" —A. Michelle
Get it from Amazon for $21.13+ (available in two styles).
4. A set of airtight food storage containers with reusable chalkboard labels to have your cabinets looking so immaculate that even Khloé Kardashian would be jealous.
Promising review: "Absolutely love these containers from Chef’s Path!! Have been searching for a good set for quite some time and am happy I stumbled upon these. I feel these containers are of a higher quality than others and the price is much more affordable. I really like the fact that the lid handles are made up of durable plastic. The assortment of sizes is a plus, they’re easy to stack one on another and are rather durable. The locking mechanism works well to seal but not difficult like others I’ve tried to open. The pen, chalkboard labels, and measuring spoon set are a great addition to the set. Everything you might need for pantry organization has been provided." —Manzi
Get a set of 14 from Amazon for $42.99 (also available in a set of seven).
5. A toothbrush holder, because the old cup you're keeping them in is disgusting and you know it. This even has extra space for toothpaste, hand soap, hair products, lotion, cotton rounds, or anything else you want to keep handy.
Promising review: "This product is exactly what I needed by my bathroom sink! It holds a couple of toothbrushes, the tooth paste and the hand soap (which I ordered separately). I threw out the one I had that ended up getting yucky moldy stuff at the bottom. Now I have no worries. It's the simple things in life." —ChangingLeaves
Get it from Amazon for $9.97 (available in two colors and two styles).
6. A super-slim storage cart you can slide between your bed and desk so you'll have a spot to organize all your random items ... and maybe even some snacks.
Promising review: "This has transformed the way my bathroom looks in the best way, I have nothing on my floor and top of my toilet anymore and it really just makes everything look 10x cleaner!! I wish I would have bought this sooner, literally will do wonders for whatever it is you need to keep clean and organized (just make sure you’re getting the right size and you’ll be golden!!)." —Monika Fia
Get it from Amazon for $18.69 (available in three colors).
7. A cord organizer with an adhesive sticker you can place on the back of your stand mixer (or any other appliance!) so you'll have a place to wrap your cord instead of letting it dangle all over your counter. This is honestly genius and I want to put one on every appliance I own.
8. A two-tiered turntable so you can spin all of your spices and canned goods instead of taking them out one-by-one just to find what you need.
Promising review: "This turned a mess of a cabinet into an organized cabinet. We use A LOT of spices and it was always a nightmare to find the right one. Now I just spin to find what I want. It’s a nice height too and allows for different size bottles to be placed on the racks." —Vegmom
Get it from Amazon for $14.11+ (available in 14 colors).
9. An innovative yogurt holder that will let you slide those Yoplaits on the side of your fridge instead of taking up valuable shelf space.
Promising review: "I got this to hold Greek yogurts and Just Crack an Egg cups and it works perfectly for that! It's a great way to utilize extra space that's normally just vacant. I love that I could support a small, local business too!" —Gabrielle S.
Storage Theory is a small business based in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
10. A storage unit with pull-out drawers perfect for neatly organizing socks, underwear, or any other clutter you want to keep concealed.
The unit comes with one drawer with a removable divider for 12 spaces (perfect for socks and underwear), one drawer with a removable diver for two spaces, one large drawer, and two side-by-side small drawers.
Promising review: "If you are looking for an alternative to a dresser/closet organizer system due to limited space or limited budget, this is a great product. It is easy to assemble. The drawers slide in and out easily. Has a good amount of storage space. It is secure with the velcro that holds to the closet rod, even with clothing's weight. It is also a great value for the price." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
11. Some fridge bins with super-handy handles that let you easily slide them back and forth. Now that you can actually see all of your groceries, you might just use that bag of spring mix before it goes bad!!!
Promising review: "These were the perfect size for my fridge and freezer. I use one for ice and the other for random things in the fridge. The handles are great and make it easy to take them in and out. I'm probably going to order a few more to add to my fridge for better organization." —Ashley
Get one from Amazon for $12.08+ (available in two sizes and in multipacks).
We've got you covered with some more recommendations for useful kitchen gadgets, BTW.
12. A set of five desk organizers in a stunning shade of gold to keep your home office looking tidy and Instagram-ready at all times. You can now finally compete with your super trendy co-worker who makes you look bad on all your Zoom meetings.
Promising review: "I moved into a new office space because of quarantine, and I needed something to help personalize the space, and these did the trick! Just what I needed to help me stay organized and bring some color into the space without being overbearing." —Brittany
Blu Monaco is an Etsy shop that specializes in organization and decor.
And check out these WFH essentials to add to your home office.
13. A set of six over-the-door shelves perfect for storing random accessories that are currently scattered all over your room. Actually, you might want one of these for every door in your home.
Promising review: "I am so happy I found this little gem of a product. I got one for myself and one for a friend who I was helping get organized. The little pockets are great and hold more than you think they will. I love that the front of the pockets is a clear view so you can see everything that is in the pocket. The product is very sturdy and really super easy to put together and hang up on the doors." —MM1986
Get it from Amazon for $20.97 (available in seven colors).
14. A nifty shelving unit made specifically for the unruly collection of water bottles you've accumulated over the years. This will make it much easier to grab the one you want for the day and put it back once you wash it.
Promising review: "I have a bad habit of buying reusable water bottles. This one is cute, this one has this feature, this one has that. What resulted was a cluttered cabinet, a ton of water bottles falling on me every time I went to get one, and I was only using the handful right at the front. This is a great solution! It keeps the cupboard organized and I can see what I have and quickly grab the bottle I need. As a bonus, it also creates a built-in limitation on how many water bottles I can have at any given time. Really recommend." —Miki
Get the three-shelf version from Amazon for $24.99 (also available in three other sizes).
15. A surprisingly sturdy folding ottoman that looks like a cute piece of décor for kicking your feet up, but it's actually a secret spot for random knickknacks and blankets. Plus, the lid can flip over to transform it into a small side table!
Promising review: "I got this for my desk at work. I wanted to prop up my feet. It's extremely sturdy, I can pull it out and have a co-worker sit on it if we need to meet. We don't have a lot of storage so I was super excited to have some extra space to keep some things. I haven't tested the weight limit but I think someone could stand and jump on this thing and it wouldn't collapse." —Bippy
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in two fabrics and four colors).
Looking for more space-saving products like this? Look no further.
16. A set of clear plastic jars so you can keep essentials like cotton balls and Q-tips in their proper place instead of throwing them in random drawers and cabinets that you can never keep organized.
Promising review: "I was a little unsure of how these jars/canisters were going to work, whether they'd be too big or small, but it turns out they're just what I was looking for. After many years of use, the old cotton ball and Q-tip containers my kids had were scratched and ready to retire. Now that they have a longer counter, these jars fit side by side with their daily needs at their reach. I bought a set of three glass ones originally, but hesitated to put them in their bathroom for fear of finding out that they broke the glass, so I went with these instead. They look very high-quality, very shiny, and they each hold a lot of items. I love looking at these jars. They make the counter look neat!"—Mushi2Anone
Get a set from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three sizes and a multipack).
17. A hanger with perfectly sized hoops that can organize your tangled pile of scarves so you can easily grab a new one for every day of the week. This is SO much better than throwing them over your closet rod and hoping they don't fall to the floor.
Promising review: "Such a wonderfully functional idea. I love this hanger as I get to free up some drawer space and hang my winter scarves next to my coats. The white one is indeed very classy." —Roberta L.
Hand and Frame is a small Etsy shop based in Cobleskill, New York.
18. A bedside caddy so you'll never have to frantically search for your remotes or AirPods in your tangled sheets ever again! It's also perfect for tucking away your book once you're finally ready to put it down and get some sleep.
Promising review: "Love this bedside pocket organizer. The outside pockets hold lots of things like phone, earbuds, charger, medicine. The large pocket is big enough for an iPad or book. I used this while at home recovering form an injury. Would definitely recommend." —Kaleb Booth
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in two colors and four sizes).
19. A set of rust-proof shelves that fit perfectly in the corner of your shower so you can finally stop sitting everything on the ledge and hoping it doesn't topple over — because let's be honest, it always does.
Promising review: "This is the best corner shower caddy ever - and I have had several through the years. It fit together very easily. Shelves are quite large. I love the little horizontal "railing" that keeps tall bottles from falling off. It is very sturdy and can hold quite a few large bottles." —Tracy R.
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in three colors).
20. An over-the-toilet storage solution so you can clear some space on your sink and make your bathroom seem waaaay more spacious than it actually is.
Promising review: "I picked this product because I wanted something nicer than a wire shelf in our bathroom but because it's a rental, I didn't want something permanent. It looks very nice in our bathroom and was easy to put together. It says in the instructions that it takes two people but I didn't need help. Because the bathroom wall is tile and we are renting, I didn't use the anchors that keep it secure to the wall, I used heavy-duty double sided tape to keep it flush. However, I didn't feel like it would topple over if I didn't." —G. Avriett
Get it from Amazon for $72.95 (available in three colors).
21. A K-Cup organizer that'll allow you to store your precious capsules of caffeine goodness underneath your cabinets and make room for more unnecessary but oh-so-cute coffee mugs.
Promising review: "I was looking for a way to get the K-Cups off of the counter. And these were a perfect and sleek way to do so! Way better than expected!" —Mel N.
Clendenin 3D Printing is a small Etsy shop based in Watertown, South Dakota.
22. A spinning cosmetics organizer with adjustable shelves for all your everyday essentials that will instantly make you feel like a glamorous beauty vlogger with an immaculate vanity. Tati Westbrook is quaking.
Promising review: "I love this thing! My husband got me a new vanity for my birthday so I ordered this to go with it. It holds all my makeup and I put everything in order of when I use it so I just spin it, use what I need, then spin it again. It makes my morning so much easier." —MB
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in six colors).
23. An adjustable rack that will neatly store your pans, muffin tins and pie trays so you can quickly grab what you need and get your bake on. Paul Hollywood would be so proud of you.
Promising review: "Loved it so much I bought a second one immediately! Works great for circular pans, 9x13 cake pans, heavier pans, jelly roll pans, awkward collapsible colanders, cutting boards, whatever you want. Having nonskid feet is a big plus." —Organization Freak/Hobby Cook
Get it on Amazon for $19.99.
24. A cord-managing box to cover the unsightly, tangled mess of cords under your desk and make you feel like the productive professional you pretend to be.
Promising review: "This is the third box I have ordered and I am still happy with this product. It keeps the cats from turning off my power strip when they zoom behind the couch. The first two I ordered were all white, which was fine for where I placed them. With this purchase I went with the wood grain top which blends in more easily with the surrounding area. I would, obviously, purchase this item again." —Susan Beattie
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four colors and a multipack).