33 Comfy Clothing Items That Are Perfect For Working From Home
It's time to start dressing for success ... and success is feeling comfy at all times.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waffle-knit tie-knot tunic that looks stylish enough for a video call, but casual enough for when you've 🎶 worked for five minutes so it's time to take a break 🎶.
2. A ridiculously chic turtleneck to add a dash of drama to the one part of your outfit your co-workers can actually see.
3. A pair of skinny jeans with a pull-on design so you can feel like you're wearing real pants without any of the discomfort of a real waistband.
4. A pair of leggings (with pockets!) that are warm enough to become a winter staple, yet still perfect for summer thanks to the moisture-wicking fabric.
5. Or mix it all together and get the best of both worlds with a pair of jeggings that have become a wardrobe staple for over 4,000 Amazon reviewers.
6. A chunky cable-knit pullover sweater with an off-shoulder design for that "just woke up from a nap, but make it fashion" aesthetic.
7. A super unique button-up design that looks and feels like one of your favorite T-shirts but keeps you just as warm as a lightweight jacket. Pair this with some leggings and you'll have the ultimate work-from-home uniform... though we wouldn't judge you for wearing it to the office either.
8. An oversized blazer for when you're feeling slightly more formal than usual, but don't want to give up the roomy fit of your go-to sweatshirt. Who says jackets have to be stuffy?!
9. This genius cardigan that has the work-friendly look of a blazer but the couch-friendly feel of your favorite sweater.
10. A comfy-chic fleece sweatshirt – it'll get you tons of compliments when you finally leave the house, though you'll probably just spend all your time snuggled up with it on the couch.
11. A sleek, business-casual button-down shirt that comes in a variety of vibrant patterns so you can go a little more formal without sacrificing color.
12. A long-sleeve T-shirt dress with a fit so loose and flowing you'll be reaching for it all year long, especially when it's time to head back into the office. Plus, nobody can resist a dress with pockets.
13. A casual quarter-zip pullover that's fitted at the top but loose and flowy at the bottom. You'll look put-together enough for any unplanned Zoom calls yet relaxed enough for any unplanned naps.
14. A pair of comfy joggers that have become a must-have for over 21,000 Amazon reviewers. They're basically sweatpants' trendier, less awkward cousin.
15. A flowy peplum top loose enough for lounging around on the couch, but sophisticated enough to be work-appropriate.
16. A chunky-knit cardigan that's best described as a wearable fuzzy blanket. Since it has an open-front design, you can't really go wrong with the sizing.
17. A satin top perfect for layering, but it'll also look great on its own in the warmer months thanks to the fluttery, flowy sleeves.
18. A pullover lined with silky-smooth satin so comfortable it might just make all your other hoodies jealous. Plus, the satin interior will keep your hair protected from breakage and frizz.
19. A bohemian print dress that feels like your favorite nightgown but looks trendy enough for an Instagram photoshoot.
20. A jumpsuit with short flutter sleeves, because jumpsuits are basically the work-appropriate version of a onesie — which we all need and deserve.
21. A chunky-style cardigan that will get you so many compliments from all of your virtual colleagues. "Wow, you look so cozy!" — Literally all of your co-workers once you enter the chat.
22. A flowing poncho-style shawl if you like a touch of ~drama~ with every outfit — even when you're just sitting on the couch. It's also reversible, so you'll basically get two outfits in one!
23. A short-sleeve maxi dress that's way too cute to not wear on a weekly basis. You'll feel dressed up enough for an important meeting, but you won't mind lounging around in it once you hit that "end call" button.
24. A lightweight tunic with a trendy tie-knot design that will basically become the only thing you want to wear this spring.
25. A pair of reliable Hanes sweatpants, because sometimes even leggings just aren't comfortable enough.
26. An oversized tunic-style sweater that lets your bring a comfy-chic look to all of those slightly awkward virtual happy hours.
27. An oversized duster cardigan you can drape over literally anything to make it seem more work-appropriate.
28. A fleece-lined pair of leggings that are sleek and comfy enough to take you from the couch to a Zoom meeting and back to the couch again.
29. A relaxed fit, short-sleeve button-down for the days when you want to feel extra dressy, but don't want to feel trapped by long sleeves.
30. A pair of slippers with a fuzzy sandal-like design, because you deserve to step around on a layer of cloud-like memory foam, even if you're just walking from the couch to the kitchen.
31. These Heattech ultra-stretch leggings that look so much like normal dress pants you'll probably still be wearing them when you head back into the office. Do you see those pockets and belt loops?! Nobody will know the difference.
32. These highly-rated pajama bottoms, because you should really be taking advantage of the fact that none of your co-workers can see what kind of pants you're wearing.
33. And an equally well-reviewed nightgown for the rare times you have zero meetings and can live your best life just working from bed all day.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.