1. A two-pack of reusable sweeping pads because it's time to say goodbye to the wasteful disposable ones you've been spending way too much money on. These even have helpful Velcro straps so the pad won't go flying off when you're in the middle of a good cleaning session.
2. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff (seriously, it's gone mega-viral with over 82,000 5-star ratings) — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
3. A box of coffee machine–cleaning powder to flush out all of the gunk inside that you didn't even know was there. It'll also make your coffee taste way less bitter and get your carafe as sparkly clean as the day you bought it!
4. A glass cleaner that'll remove any stubborn hard-water spots and have your shower doors looking so clean you might accidentally walk into them.
5. A grout cleaning kit to loosen up all the dirt in between your tiles, because a sparkly clean floor can go a long way in revitalizing your kitchen.
6. A flexible coil brush so you can finally reach all the dust in your dryer vent and crumbs that are hiding underneath your fridge and oven. I'm shuddering just thinking about what's living under there.
7. A makeup brush cleaning shampoo for all of you who can't remember the last time you actually cleaned them. But don't worries, it's not too late to join the 30,000 people who have given it a 5-star rating so far.
8. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray specifically designed to win the fight against the greasy nastiness that's been living on your oven door for far too long now.
9. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients to leave your tiles shining and your tub as sparkly as the day you moved in. Plus, it's free from fumes and synthetic dyes, so you won't have to worry about any mid-chore headaches.
Promising review: "I have an old shower/bathtub. I tried name-brand shower cleaners and bleach to try to clean the soap scum off the tiles and tub. I had no luck and I would cough and get sick because of how strong the smell was. I thought I would try this to save my lungs. I sprayed my entire shower and left it for about 15 minutes. Came back and rinsed off the walls and they were shiny! I've never had such a clean shower. The smell is amazing and subtle. All I smell is tea tree and it didn't affect me at all. The price is also a good deal since the bottle is pretty large." —Amber Erwin
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $12.99 (available in two sizes).
10. A cooktop glass cleaner that will break grease and grime — and it even saved one BuzzFeeder from ruining their grandparents' stove.
11. Or a gas range cleaning spray to cut through grime and grease and eliminate any evidence that your roommates are total slobs. Now I'm just projecting.
12. A tile scrubber so you can clean the most overlooked part of your bathroom — your shower walls. You can attach this scrubber to a broom handle or simply use your hands if you're in the mood to put in a little extra elbow grease.
13. A granite and stone cleaner — not only will it have your countertops looking ready for the pages of Architectural Digest but it also kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
14. A compact carpet cleaner, because all the upholstery in your home is probably way overdue for a good cleaning even if they don't look dirty. You'll love it so much, you'll probably bring it out to your car to help spruce up the interior. Basically, it'll be your new best friend.
15. A sprayable "miracle cleaner" to break down every morsel of grime that's made its way onto the oven racks you've probably never taken out to clean. The Princess Diaries was right — ~miracles~ truly do happen once in a while when you believe.
Promising review: "It is strong and works wonders! For the oven cleaning, I let it sit a while before scrubbing everything off and it worked SUPER well. I tried it out on several things it lists on the bottle and was very happily surprised with the results! We had a berry spill on the rug in the kitchen that I couldn't get out and I SWEAR that I sprayed this on and watched the purple/pink/blue disappear!!! I just used a regular sponge to give it some extra scrubbing and it was GONE!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
16. A 30-foot dryer vent cleaner, because you probably had no idea you should be cleaning it. All that dirt and lint can be a major fire hazard, and a clean vent means your clothes will dry way faster.
17. An all-purpose scrubber kit to turn your power drill into the ultimate cleaning tool you never knew you needed. The nylon bristles won't leave behind any scratches, so you can scrub away without worrying about ruining your tub.
18. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets that'll help remove stains and odors from any water bottles or coffee tumblers that you've left unwashed for an embarrassingly long time. It happens.
These are biodegradable and odor free.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8 (also available in packs of 36 and 78).
19. A disposable cleaning wand to make scrubbing the toilet less of a chore. The kit comes with 16 refill heads to get you started, so you can immediately say goodbye to that dirty toilet wand that's stinking up your bathroom!
Promising review: "So, we have a toilet that belongs to the cats. We don't use it, we don't look at it, we like to pretend it does not exist. Even with semiregular flushing, cat waste is pretty nasty stuff and built up quickly in the bowl. One of these wands cleaned it up in a single session! Before and after pics attached (above)." —Whitney
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (also available in various bundles).