32 Beauty Products You'll Wonder Why You Don't Already Own
Because we all have extra time to spend on our skin right now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-in-one facial serum and oil hybrid to hydrate and give you that glowing (but not greasy!) "glass skin" look we've all been trying to achieve. It just might become your new staple for no-makeup days.
2. A weekly hair mask that's completely customized to your individual needs — meaning you won't just be randomly picking something off the shelf and praying to the hair gods that it works for you.
3. A vitamin C serum to brighten and firm the skin without drying it out. Not only will it fight damage caused by the sun, but it'll also protect you from environmental pollution.
4. A solid shampoo bar so you can ditch the plastic bottles and go for a much more environmentally friendly option. One bar is equivalent to three bottles of liquid shampoo, so you'll reduce clutter and maybe even save some coin. Just rub it directly on your hair and lather away!
5. A detoxifying armpit scrub that uses charcoal to clear your pores and banish unwanted odors — because it's time you treated your armpit to its very own beauty routine. It'll also make the switch to natural deodorant so much easier.
6. An eye cream that not only hydrates the delicate skin under the eyes but also does double-duty as a creamy lip treatment. It's multipurpose and comes in cute Instagram-worthy packaging — we have no choice but to stan.
7. A foaming pumice scrub formulated specifically to tackle the tough dead skin on your feet. Sandal season is almost upon us — now's the time to prepare.
8. A Fenty Beauty lip scrub that's rough enough to slough off dead skin, but hydrating enough to leave your mouth feeling smooth and hydrated. It's the perfect companion to your current go-to lip balm.
9. A cream specifically formulated for your neck, because it's never too early for some preventative measures. The creamy formula includes collagen and elastin to firm, tighten and reduce wrinkles.
10. A perfecting skin tint that's not a moisturizer, not yet a foundation. It has just enough pigment to blur and even out skin tone, but is lightweight enough to let your natural beauty shine through.
11. A wearable nail polish holder, because you can't give yourself a salon-worthy at-home manicure if you're constantly fumbling around for the bottle.
12. A repairing hair treatment that takes just eight seconds to repair damage and restore shine. Apply it after shampoo but before conditioner and let the amino acids and "lamellar water technology" work its magic to smooth your hair without weighing it down.
13. A customizable facial cleanser that will tackle each and every one of your skin care concerns. You simply take a short quiz online, then let the answers guide you to your new holy grail cleanser.
14. An exfoliating solution so you can finally ditch that apricot scrub and move on from physical exfoliators. This one uses a blend of acids to lift and slough away dead skin and reveal a smoother complexion.
15. A waterproof eyeliner stamp that helps you achieve the impossible: creating the perfect winged liner on the very first try.
16. A gel-serum hybrid that will keep your brows in place while helping them grow and strengthen over time thanks to red clover flower and peptides. You'll see results now and later.
17. A pack of shadow shields to prevent your eye shadow from flaking off onto to your under-eye area and ruining that expensive concealer you just applied.
18. An innovative tinted treatment that's basically an eye cream and concealer in one. It has hyaluronic acid to add extra moisture, and just enough tint to provide some nice natural coverage.
19. A dry conditioner — yes, conditioner! — you can use alongside your trusty dry shampoo to add some extra shine and moisture without weighing it down.
20. A massaging brush that not only invigorates your scalp and helps break down any product buildup, but also just feels a-ma-zing after a long day.
21. A convenient sprayable body oil that gives you tons of moisture without all the mess. It'll become a must in your post-shower routine.
22. A pack of multipurpose dermaplaning razors you can use to shape your eyebrows and remove fine hairs. You can also use it to remove any stubborn peach fuzz so your foundation will glide on more seamlessly than ever.
23. A peeling gel that lifts away dead skin cells — and I mean that literally. The product will start to form tiny balls to help pick up dirt and oil so you can instantly see your results.
25. The Foreo Luna Mini 3, which uses soft silicone bristles and invigorating pulsations to give you a deep clean and a serious boost to your complexion.
26. A hair minimizing body cream that helps to reduce the amount of time in between shaving — because nobody has time for that right now.
27. A facelift in a bag, which unlike a real cosmetic procedure, will only run you about $22. You'll get three facial treatments to target the forehead, under-eye area and smile lines.
28. A sunscreen that's completely clear and practically invisible, making it perfect for any skin tone. It also acts as a makeup primer and is practically scentless, so you won't have to worry about smelling like the Coppertone girl all day.
29. A silk pillowcase that is less than half the price of other popular brands but will still keep your hair flawless all night long — and that's simply priceless.
30. A set of vibrating facial massagers to stimulate circulation and firm the skin on your face and body. Plus, the gold-plated tips make them extra in the best way possible.
31. A scrubby charcoal shampoo because your scalp needs some exfoliation too! It uses charcoal to lift away impurities and unclog hair follicles while coconut oil moisturizes and prevents flakiness.
32. And a "transforming pillow cream" that works overnight to firm your skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. It's also specifically designed to not transfer onto your pillow, so you won't have to worry about wasting any of those great ingredients.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.