Just 30 Beauty Products That'll Make You Think "Yup, You're Coming Home With Me"
You simply *must* try these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping Olaplex treatment that's constantly on Amazon's bestsellers list. It'll repair damaged strands to help reduce breakage and give you salonworthy results.
2. A tube of retinol night cream that puts in serious work while you sleep. It's powerful enough to plump and firm your skin, but gentle enough to use it every night. And seriously — retinol is basically a time machine in a bottle.
3. A Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for when you need to fool everyone into thinking you got a full night's sleep, when in reality you were up watching Squid Game all night.
4. A repairing hair treatment that takes just eight seconds to repair damage and restore shine. Apply it after shampoo but before conditioner and let the amino acids and "lamellar water technology" work its magic to smooth your hair without weighing it down.
5. A bottle of Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil to help reduce the appearance of pesky scars thanks to a special blend of vitamin A, chamomile, sunflower, lavender, and vitamin E oils.
6. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
7. A heat-activated anti-frizz treatment that will become a must-have if humidity is your hair's archnemesis. Just apply it before you blow-dry and the glossy results will last for up to three shampoos!
8. Or a thickening spray with ingredients like biotin and ginseng to strengthen your strands while adding an impressive volume boost. It's basically an espresso shot for your hair.
9. Aztec Secret Indian Bentonite Healing Clay to extract dirt and oil from your pores and keep your skin feeling its absolute best. It's basically like a reset button for those times when your skin needs a little extra attention.
10. A bestselling eyebrow pencil with a helpful double-ended design. You can fill in your brows in a flash with the angled pencil side, then use the spoolie brush on the other end to smooth everything out.
11. An outrageously popular Differin gel that has compelled over 29,000 Amazon reviewers to leave a review as glowing as their skin. It's a prescription-strength retinoid that gets deep down in your pores to promote skin turnover, so you'll basically have a brand-new face after a few uses.
12. A deeply conditioning hair mask with castor oil and biotin to promote hair growth and papaya to reduce shedding. You can leave it on for up to an hour for maximum results, so go ahead and throw on a sheet mask while you're at it.
13. A super-gentle yet hydrating Cerave eye cream to perk up your puffy eyes and fool people into thinking you got a full eight hours of sleep last night. It contains hyaluronic acid for extra moisture and three essential ceramides to protect the delicate skin around your eye.
Promising review: "I've been embarrassed for years about the bags under my eyes, but with two preschoolers at home, stress, and mild insomnia, I didn't see a way out. This is like a little miracle tube. I use it before bed and then in the morning too. I use it even if I didn't wash my face. I've gone from looking like there are bruises under my eyes to looking normal again. I no longer feel the need to use concealer under my eyes on a regular basis. I highly recommend!" —Amber J.
Get it from Amazon for $10.74.
14. A blackhead remover liquid with 4% BHA, which is essentially a powerful chemical exfoliator. You can slather it all over your "problem areas" after cleansing to reduce the size of enlarged pores and finally diminish those pesky blackheads that never seem to go away. Your derm will be so glad you've finally moved on from pore strips.
15. An eye primer to help your way-too-expensive eyeshadow actually last the whole day so you finally get your money's worth.
Promising review: "So let me start by saying I have used nearly every eyeshadow primer available. From high-end to low — Mac, Lorac, Urban Decay...they don't hold a candle to Thank Me Later. I have very oily skin. I use this primer and my shadow lasts a full eight hours or more. I could get maybe five or six out of the other brands, if I'm lucky. I got this as a sample in my Ipsy bag, and I had to buy the full-size product straight away! I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thank you, Elizabeth Mott, for finally making a primer that lasts! I love this stuff!" —Melissa Mae
Get it from Amazon for $11.
16. A ridiculously popular serum from L'Oréal featuring the magic of hyaluronic acid — which is a must for anyone with dry skin. It's designed to attract moisture and even has vitamin C to help brighten your skin the more you use it.
17. A bestselling and surprisingly inexpensive argan oil hair mask to have your mane looking ridiculously glossy in just seven minutes. Yes, you read that right — seven 👏 minutes!
18. The Nightstand Duo from Glossier that will leave you refreshed and moisturized at all hours of the night. The duo includes a fast-absorbing and nutrient-rich hand cream and the Balm Dotcom, a conditioning balm packed with antioxidants and natural emollients to nourish and soothe dry lips.
19. A lightweight liquid foundation with surprisingly impressive coverage. Not only will it immediately cover acne, but it also contains salicylic acid to treat blemishes and stop future ones from occurring.
20. A styling mousse made with rose water and acai berries to help define your curls and stop them from becoming a frizzy mess by the time the afternoon rolls around.
21. A hair-finishing stick with a unique mascara-like applicator to keep flyaways and cowlicks at bay when you don't have time to mess around with creams or serums.
22. A dry shampoo powder to refresh your hair and provide some impressive volume with just a few shakes. Just sprinkle in your roots, brush through, and marvel at your luxuriously luscious locks.
23. A detangling brush that'll glide right through your hair instead of getting caught in a knotted mess that makes you want to chop it all off and go back to bed.
24. A TikTok-famous rinse-out hair treatment with an impressive ingredients list for such a low price. Its blend of ceramides and collagen will add smoothness and shine to your hair in just five minutes, making it perfect for those of us who care about our hair but not enough to devote extra time to it.
25. A deeply nourishing hair mask with aloe vera and castor oil to tame frizz and add softness without weighing down your natural texture.
26. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle oil that will have your hands looking as shiny and flawless as they do when you leave the salon, except without the outrageous salon prices.
Each day, work the oil into your nails and cuticles and they will begin to grow and strengthen so you don't have to worry about weak nails anymore!
Promising review: "I had peeling, weak nails for years. Tried everything. I bought this in February. This bottle size lasted a bit more than a month religiously applying it two to three times a day. I was really seeing great improvement, so I bought another bottle in late March. By May, all the peeling had grown out and my nails were getting stronger every day. I then bought the big 4-ounce refill bottle because I never want to run out of it again! Cannot recommend this stuff enough!" —Diana
Get it from Amazon for $8.50+ (available in three sizes).
27. A tube of Mederma Scar Cream that will not only reduce the appearance of scarring in just a few uses, but also helps protect you from sun damage thanks to the inclusion of SPF 30.
28. A foot file for anyone who feels like their feet are never ready for any occasion. This grater will grind away at calluses and have your heels and toes looking silky smooth in no time.
29. A jar of the ever-popular O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet foot cream, which has impressed over 37,000 Amazon reviewers. The thick cream not only hydrates, but also forms a protective barrier to keep your feet looking their best over time. Don't be shocked if they basically transform right in front of your eyes.
30. A gross but oh so satisfying exfoliating foot mask to remove all the dead skin that's lurking on your feet. Simply slip the booties on and let the fruit acid and 17 types of natural extracts get to work while you kick back.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.