1. A pack of cotton swabs with double-ended pointed tips for a more precise application. The tips are also super compacted, so they shed way less lint than usual cotton swabs.
2. This spackle kit so you can fill in any nail holes in your wall and make sure you get that security deposit back.
3. The extremely popular Balm Dot Com, which will intensely hydrate your lips with castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin. The original clear formula doubles as an all-around skin moisturizer, though you can also get it in fun tinted scents like Wild Fig and Mango to give your lips a little extra color.
4. A water-resistant and easy-to-hang shower caddy, because it's time to stop storing all of your bottles on the edge of the bathtub. It's also perfect for adding some easy storage space to your kitchen, closets, or laundry room — so you'll probably want to pick up more than one.
5. A retinol serum that's gentle enough for sensitive skin, making it the perfect way for first-timers to try the popular ingredient. It'll speed up skin cell turnover, so you'll eventually notice a brightening effect with continued use.
6. This topcoat from Essie to make your nail polish last way longer and give you that fresh-from-the-salon shine.
7. These Bottle Bright cleaning tablets that'll help remove stains and odors from any water bottles or coffee tumblers that you've left unwashed for an embarrassingly long time. It happens.
8. A pack of Pacifica underarm deodorant wipes so you can quickly refresh your pits while you're on the go. They're made with natural ingredients and without aluminum, so they're safe for even the most sensitive armpits.
9. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches you can quickly plop on any pimple and let the blend of tea tree and calendula oils shrink your zit in just a few hours.
10. This essential oil stick with a blend of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender to keep headaches at bay so you can stay focused and actually get stuff done.
11. A tube of anti-friction foot balm so you can finally wear those stylish but way-too-tight shoes you love without getting painful blisters.
12. This highly rated purple shampoo to banish brassiness and reduce unwanted yellow tones in blonde hair without having to make a trip to the salon.
13. An itty-bitty spatula you can use to scoop out every ounce of that concealer you can't believe you spent over $30 on.
15. This un-tinted organic lip serum that uses hyaluronic acid and avocado oil to moisturize your lips that are probably dried out from all that coffee you had this morning.
16. A bottle of all-natural volumizing dry shampoo powder to mop up excess oils on those days when you wake up way too late to take a shower.
17. A super-cute terra-cotta bear that will keep your brown sugar fresh for up to six months while looking ridiculously adorable.
18. These drain snakes to remove all of the blockage that's causing you to stand in a puddle every time you try to take a relaxing shower. Also, pulling out all of that hair is equal parts disgusting and satisfying.
19. A plant-based dry shampoo that will become a lifesaver when you wake up way too late to take a shower. Simply apply a few sprays of this unscented formula on your roots and comb through to absorb excess oil and refresh your hair.
20. A roller stamp so you can block out any important information in just one swipe. It's basically the cheaper, easier version of a paper shredder.
21. This wildly popular anti-dandruff shampoo, that uses ketoconazole 1% to fight dandruff and relieve itchy scalps.
22. A set of monogrammed towels designed to remove stubborn makeup and resist pesky stains, because you shouldn't have to ruin your towels just to wash your face.
23. A bottle of NYX makeup setting spray to keep your makeup looking smooth and flawless all day long — even when the warm days of spring roll around.
24. An enzyme-based laundry spot remover so you won't have to panic the next time you accidentally spill some tomato sauce on your favorite top.
25. A low-sudsing laundry detergent that's safe for sensitive skin without skimping on the cleaning power. Its super concentrated formula means you'll also save money in the long run — so the wins just keep coming.
26. A jar of super moisturizing cream that will basically give you brand new hands. Its blend of beeswax and glycerin will get your skin back to normal if the cold winter weather and increased hand-washing has wreaked havoc on your hands.
27. A pumice cleaning stone to break down all of the nastiness in your toilet and have it just as sparkly clean as the day you moved in.
28. These Bioré blackhead removal strips that will suck up all of the built-up gunk in your pores, which is just so grossly satisfying to see.
29. This nonabrasive, bleach-free cleaning and polishing powder you can sprinkle on everything from cookware, sinks, stoves, bathtubs, and toilets.
30. An Iron Out spray gel for when you want to get rid of rust stains but don't feel like scrubbing. Simply spray it on, wait a few minutes for the rust to dissolve and then lightly wipe it away.
31. This dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant because yes, your dishwasher needs cleaning too. Simply pour it into your empty dishwasher, run it at the hottest setting, and then marvel at the shiny results.
32. A pack of washing machine cleaner tablets to banish odors and break down residue so your clothes will come out feeling cleaner than ever.
33. A set of wool dryer balls that help soak up excess water and create extra space in between your clothes, meaning you won't have to run two cycles just to get your jeans completely dry.
34. This cruelty-free lengthening mascara with a whopping 88,000 5-star Amazon reviews and some seriously impressive before-and-after photos. Oh, did I mention it's UNDER $5?!
35. A clear eyebrow gel that'll basically freeze your brows in place but won't leave behind a gross sticky residue.
36. The one and only Mike's Hot Honey, which will definitely become your go-to condiment for literally everything from salads to pizza. It's the perfect blend of a little sweet and a little heat.
37. Or a bottle of Everything but the Bagel seasoning that will take your avocado toast game to the next level.
38. An Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay mask that uses bentonite clay to mop up excess oil, reduce the appearance of pores, and help shrink any breakouts that have come to the surface.
39. These natural green tea blotting sheets to get rid of shine in just a few swipes and keep you looking matte all day long.
40. And an antibacterial toothpaste that'll keep your doggo's chomps looking sparkling and their breath smelling minty fresh.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.