We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An incredibly popular repairing hair treatment that takes just eight seconds to reverse damage and restore shine. Apply it after shampoo but before conditioner and let the amino acids and "lamellar water technology" work its magic to smooth your hair without weighing it down. It has over 17,000 rave reviews — and the before and after photos really speak for themselves.
2. A liquid lipstick – it lasts for a whopping 24 hours without caking or flaking, so you can say goodbye to constantly touching up your lip color every time you take a much deserved coffee break. Oh, and did I mention the over 11,000 rave reviews?!
3. A fog-free shower mirror with over 10,000 reviews that's perfect for shaving — or for making sure your facial cleanser removed every last bit of your pesky waterproof mascara.
4. A rapid microwave ramen cooker — with over 13,000 reviews! — that'll become your new best friend when you need some fuel in the middle of a busy day ... or when those midnight carb cravings hit.
5. A pack of stainless steel wipes with over 11,000 5-star reviews to tackle any pesky fingerprints and practically transform your refrigerator doors into shiny mirrors.
6. An outrageously popular Differin gel that has compelled over 31,000 Amazon reviewers to leave a review as glowing as their skin. It's a prescription-strength retinoid that gets deep down in your pores to promote skin turnover, so you'll basically have a brand-new face after a few uses.
7. A pack of cleaning tablets to clean your dishwasher for you, because it's probably way dirtier than you imagine. These will break down lime and mineral buildup so your dishes come out looking as sparkly as they do in all those dish soap commercials. Plus, those 69,000 5-star reviews can't be wrong.
8. A wood polish and conditioner that'll bring your furniture back to life. Its magical blend of orange oil, beeswax, and Brazilian carnauba oil will help to break down water spots and restore wood to its former shiny glory — and it has over 21,000 perfect reviews.
9. A Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for when you need to fool everyone into thinking you got a full night's sleep, when in reality you were just scrolling through the 78,000 rave reviews from Amazon customers.
10. A foot file for anyone who feels like their feet are never ready for any occasion. According to the 59,000 5-star reviews, this grater will grind away at calluses and have your heels and toes looking silky smooth in no time.
11. A jar of the ever-popular O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet foot cream, which has impressed over 38,000 Amazon reviewers. The thick cream not only hydrates, but also forms a protective barrier to keep your feet looking their best over time. Don't be shocked if they basically transform right in front of your eyes.
12. A flexible coil brush so you can finally reach all the dust in your dryer vent and crumbs that are hiding underneath your fridge and oven. I'm shuddering just thinking about what's living under there — but over 10,000 reviewers swear by it, so it's worth finding out.
13. A hair-finishing stick to tame all those stubborn flyaways that refuse to stay in place. This has become over 12,000 reviewers' new best friend when they need to look presentable in a hurry.
14. An electric fabric shaver to get your cozy sweaters back in shape for the fall. It also works on couches, car upholstery, and just about any fabric that's seen better days. It's racked up over 55,000 5-star reviews so far.
15. A TubShroom that'll catch all of your hair before it has a chance to clog your drain — because no, it shouldn't take a full hour for your shower to fully drain. Over 66,000 Amazon reviewers have sung the praises of this surprising shower game changer.
16. Or an over-the-drain option you simply position down on your shower floor and let it collect all your loose strands in a tidy pile that's super easy to clean up. It's upped the shower game of over 20,000 reviewers so far.
17. AND! A set of plastic flexible plumbing snake drains to instantly remove all of the annoying blockage that's causing you to stand in a puddle every time you try to take a relaxing shower. Also, plenty of the 20,000 5-star reviews confirm that pulling out the hair is equal parts disgusting and satisfying.
18. A tub of magical heavy-duty cleaning wipes (with over 36,000 shining reviews!) so you can remove everything from grease to coffee stains with zero water required. It's also formulated with aloe and vitamin E so it's gentle on your skin.
19. A click-on automatic cleaning pack with more than 16,000 5-star ratings that clings right inside the toilet bowl. It'll clean with every flush and keep things fresh in between more thorough scrubbing sessions.
20. A two-tier knife organizer for that knife set that's taking up way too much space in your utensil drawer. It may seem simple, but it has impressed over 12,000 reviewers so far.
21. A cleaning putty so you can get the dust and debris out of every nook and cranny in your home — from the crevices of your vents to the random dusty spots in your bathroom. This Flubber-like cleaner has impressed over 20,000 reviewers.
22. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets that'll help remove stains and odors from any water bottles or coffee tumblers that you've left unwashed for an embarrassingly long time. It happens — just ask the over 21,000 Amazon shoppers that have left a 5-star review.
These are biodegradable and odor free.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand-new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8.