1. NYX Proof It Eyeshadow Primer will endure rain and tears.
"It makes anything on top completely waterproof and keeps eyeshadow from creasing. I cry all the time and it rains everyday where I live, but if I use this, I don't have to worry about smearing. I've also used it as a lip primer on desperate occasions and it works well. It's way cheaper than other eye primers." —havanar0se
Get it from Ulta for $6.
2. If you want to avoid having your makeup melt off your face, spritz Urban Decay's De-Slick Oil-Control Setting Spray for protection.
3. You can take a pie to the face and your liner will still look flawless if you use Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner.
4. If you want your lashes to last through a day of cleaning, and consequently sweating, Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is what you need.
5. Or if you're looking for a Better Than Sex mascara dupe, you should give L'Oreal Lash Paradise Waterproof Mascara a try.
6. Beauty Bakerie Lip Whips will get your through anything with no need to reapply.
7. If you're sporty AF, but want your liner to stay put, try the Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner.
10. Sephora Wink-It Felt Liner is approved by the frequent crier club.
11. And the L'Oreal Telescopic Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is also Florida-heat approved.
12. The Diorshow Waterproof Mascara is pricey, but worth the investment if you want strong, durable lashes.
"Not only does this mascara stay on for SO long, it also holds my lashes up so well that if someone were to bend them down and then let go, they would just snap right back into place. It's a little bit pricey, but a little goes a long way and you get a lot of product!" —marrkaine
Get it from Sephora for .
13. If Essence 2-in-1 Liner and Eyeshadow swatches are any indication on how long it lasts, it's safe to say you won't need to reapply every five minutes.
14. The Marc Jacobs Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner will survive up to 754% humidity.
16. You can take a shower wearing the MicaBeauty Gel Eyeliner and still have perfect wings when you step out.
"It's a small brand called MicaBeauty, but their gel eyeliner only comes off with baby oil or makeup remover. I took a shower with it on once, washed my face with three cleansers and a mini scrubber and my liner was still there when I came out of the shower. It's also all natural. This shit is amazing." —kxxksrxsie
You can get it from the MicaBeauty website for $39.95.
20. Katherine Cosmetics K-Sport WOW Stick will make your skin feel moisturized and won't wear off even if you sweat.
"Small brand, but they have great products (all cruelty free!). I recently started using it and I don't have a huge need for makeup, as I have clear skin. It doesn't do much other than even out your skin tone, but it's perfect for me. It has 15 SPF, and makes your skin feel soft and moisturized all day. It stays on while I exercise and sweat and never feels heavy. Love it!" —glshorses
Get it from the Katherine Cosmetics website for $36.
23. Rimmel's 25 Hour foundation is a great summer foundation, even for dry skin.
24. If you're not planning on dunking your face in jacuzzi water, Clinique Lash Power Mascara is perfect for you.
26. You can wear Chanel's Inimitable Waterproof Mascara to the beach or pool without worrying about it going anywhere it doesn't belong.
27. If Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow works for actual mermaids, then I think it'll work for us peasants.
28. Even though Maybelline's Full 'N Soft Waterproof Mascara is not as hyped-up as other products, it always delivers fly lashes.
Now you can swim with a face full of makeup without thinking about the consequences.
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.