19 Genius Storage Ideas Everyone With A Tiny Room Will Appreciate
Who says you can’t be MacGyver *and* Martha Stewart?
1. Keep odds and ends contained in hanging mason jars.
2. Build a stackable shoe rack you can customize according to the space you have available.
3. Take advantage of every single inch of space you have and install shelving over the door.
4. Make a pegboard headboard and secure wire baskets.
5. Thread scarves through shower curtain rings to free up your floor space.
It's an easy way to keep your closet organized without taking up too much space. Learn more about it here.